SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:33 pm

I just watched it and noticed a few things that stood out for me.

Mikhel took a while to tell Jasmine what he was worried about but he did it after she was persistent. I liked that she did that. It says that she does care for Mikhel and wanted to know what was troubling him. Their date seemed great and was all private as was noted here.

Kevin's date was also very nice although not private. He obviously is sure that he's the f1 and that kind of bothers me because it's bordering on arrogant imo. The thing that stood out here was Jasmine being a little negative about Kevin's mom after the fortune teller said not to live too near family (or with them?). It was a small comment but not sure it was wise if he truly is her f1 and his mom will see it. I don't really get why they'd get in an argument at the FS with him storming off. She got a glimpse of what life could be like with Kevin.

Of course they loved Mikhel. He's a great guy and not full of himself imo. I don't blame them a bit for being somewhat apprehensive about Kevin since he seems to be the type she usually goes for (good looking, charming, and does well with women). At times he seems sincere but other times he comes across as saying what works for him. I so didn't buy him saying he's a "7" to Jasmine's 10. He's obviously used to using his charm on women. I believe that Jasmine wants Kevin and will likely pick him but I don't even know if she's going to be sure about him as a long time commitment. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are reading my mind about Kevin.  I am sorry I just don't like him, and think he is doing this just to win.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:31 pm

reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are reading my mind about Kevin.  I am sorry I just don't like him, and think he is doing this just to win.

I don't like him either. Seem arrogant and entitled.

Oh well, if he's f1 I wish them the best. She looks happy so whomever she picked is doing a good job of keeping her happy.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:38 pm

ElonM wrote:
reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are reading my mind about Kevin.  I am sorry I just don't like him, and think he is doing this just to win.

Oh well, if he's f1 I wish them the best. She looks happy so whomever she picked is doing a good job of keeping her happy.

you all read my mind as well. Not loving the guy at all. And I don't know if its his wording but he keeps going on about "winning" or the "reward" and the fact she eye rolls when she mentioned that "he's used to getting the girl" and when he told her the story about the paper clipping as well as the death stare she gave him after the first argument, Im having some serious doubts. Like dude, I find it incredibly hard to believe an air steward would happen to have a newspaper on the plane, mid flight with the heading Final Rose on it. And the fact he said, "i thought she was giving me her number", like seriously???? If you are going to tell your potential wife that story, best not to put that in. Gee wiz Rolling Eyes But good luck to her i hope they are happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:52 pm

IA with all of these latest posts. I really like Mikhel a lot - IMO, he is more of a forever man.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Yes yes yes yes yes to all the previous posts on this page. ITA with all the comments. I really am hoping that Jasmine chose Mikhel. I think Kevin likes to win and Jasmine is smart enough to think things through before making her final decision....especially if she is looking for her forever relationship.
I laughed when I heard Jasmines comment about Kevin's Mom. I thought if she chose Kevin....that is not going to go over well. giggling
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:Even if he is her type I don't think there is anything wrong with that. After she said in an interview that Nick Viall is who she'd pick of any past Bachelor on a date I never thought she would pick the vanilla personality "nice guy" type. The lady leads almost never seem to and I think that's okay. Women don't owe it to "nice guys" to pick them just for being "nicer" than the other guy. And I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that you should never settle for the the safer bet over what you really want. You only have one life so don't waste it playing it safe just because it may not work out and everyone else is telling you what you should do. Eff that noise. laugh out loud

All JMO.
ITA with this whole post, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], especially the bolded passages.

Re. the first one...anyone who chooses Nick as her Bachelor date of choice would IMO seem to like a bit of an edge. Nick himself has admitted that he can be a "half a$$hole" laugh out loud ... love him or hate him, he is not in any way IMO "vanilla". Same with Kevin - love him or hate him, it's hard to deny that he has plenty of edge.

I like the fact that Kevin speaks his mind even when it's not pretty & he lets her know when he has a problem and why (even if he needs to temporarily walk away to de-escalate the situation and clear his head - some people prefer to do that than stay and say something in the heat of the moment that they may wish to take back later). IMO that is much more preferable to avoiding the issue and refusing to speak the truth until you're incessantly pressed to do so by the woman (I like Mikhel but I agree with what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] expressed in another thread - all that hemming and hawing really caused me to significantly RME & I was a bit annoyed at Mikhel for that).

And I totally cosign listening to your own heart and not what everyone else is telling you ... in the end, you have to spend your life with this person - they don't.

^ALL JMHOAA Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:18 pm

Kevin is very open so I guess that's a good thing

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:50 pm

Well finally watched it and what I'm getting with kW and Jasmine is that they seem to be similar ppl in the sense that they both have strong personalities IMO they will fight a lot then make up a lot personally IMO that's not a healthy relationship but if he is f1 I hope for her sake she knows him better than what we see....I found it interesting how jade (jas sister) said that kW seems like a fling and mikhel seems like the forever guy(or something like that)I'm still on the mikhel f1 train till the end 🚋
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:34 pm

I don't see Kevin as edgy. I do think he's moody - sometimes spontaneous and fun; other times pouty and closed off.

I think both guys struggle with their emotions but in different ways.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:39 pm

Fifty wrote:
ElonM wrote:

you all read my mind as well.  Not loving the guy at all.  And I don't know if its his wording but he keeps going on about "winning" or the "reward" and the fact she eye rolls when she mentioned that "he's used to getting the girl" and when he told her the story about the paper clipping as well as the death stare she gave him after the first argument, Im having some serious doubts.  Like dude, I find it incredibly hard to believe an air steward would happen to have a newspaper on the plane, mid flight with the heading Final Rose on it. And the fact he said, "i thought she was giving me her number", like seriously????  If you are going to tell your potential wife that story, best not to put that in. Gee wiz Rolling Eyes But good luck to her i hope they are happy.

Adding my two cents in here to say I agree with all of the above.  Don't know if it's just how they chose to edit this week's episode but KW came off looking very overconfident/arrogant IMO.  Even Jasmine looked noticeably put off when he told her the stewardess story - so much so that I wondered if she'd been told to act that way as a misdirection if he is F1.

I especially didn't like his line - "We were in a relationship from the start, and there were just a bunch of other distractions on the way."  So disrespectful to the other guys! It reminded me of what Lee the AU F1 said in an interview, that what Georgia had with the other guys was "just connections" and that he only watched his parts of the show, no-one else's.  Reminds me of a kid sticking his fingers in his ears and yelling 'la la laa laaa' when you're trying to tell him something he doesn't want to hear.

In the end I think it will simply come down to what Jasmine wants.  She probably realises Mikhel can give her what she says she wants (a stable, caring partner who will stand by her) but maybe her attraction to KW just overpowers that.  Her choice, but IMO it would be a toxic, volatile, short-term relationship with KW.  And don't even get me started on his mother...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:55 pm

Bobette wrote:
Fifty wrote:
ElonM wrote:

you all read my mind as well.  Not loving the guy at all.  And I don't know if its his wording but he keeps going on about "winning" or the "reward" and the fact she eye rolls when she mentioned that "he's used to getting the girl" and when he told her the story about the paper clipping as well as the death stare she gave him after the first argument, Im having some serious doubts.  Like dude, I find it incredibly hard to believe an air steward would happen to have a newspaper on the plane, mid flight with the heading Final Rose on it. And the fact he said, "i thought she was giving me her number", like seriously????  If you are going to tell your potential wife that story, best not to put that in. Gee wiz Rolling Eyes But good luck to her i hope they are happy.

Adding my two cents in here to say I agree with all of the above.  Don't know if it's just how they chose to edit this week's episode but KW came off looking very overconfident/arrogant IMO.  Even Jasmine looked noticeably put off when he told her the stewardess story - so much so that I wondered if she'd been told to act that way as a misdirection if he is F1.

I especially didn't like his line - "We were in a relationship from the start, and there were just a bunch of other distractions on the way."  So disrespectful to the other guys! It reminded me of what Lee the AU F1 said in an interview, that what Georgia had with the other guys was "just connections" and that he only watched his parts of the show, no-one else's.  Reminds me of a kid sticking his fingers in his ears and yelling 'la la laa laaa' when you're trying to tell him something he doesn't want to hear.

In the end I think it will simply come down to what Jasmine wants.  She probably realises Mikhel can give her what she says she wants (a stable, caring partner who will stand by her) but maybe her attraction to KW just overpowers that.  Her choice, but IMO it would be a toxic, volatile, short-term relationship with KW.  And don't even get me started on his mother...

rotfl Family gatherings (even going every Sunday to her place) would be uncomfortable to say the least....I would hope Jasmine could bring her lawyer friend as her back up!!! Also did you find KW was trying to flirt with Laurelly?? I feel like the question she asked Mikhel about flirting should of been directed to KW..he must use his puppy dog eyes on all the grls Hugesmile All JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess