SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:49 am

northernviewer wrote:i dont think Jasmine is going to get what she craves the most, security, from Kevin.  IMO she overanalyzed things and let her head choose instead of her heart.   Again, my opinion, but i think she chose the strongest personality, the more controlling one, Mistaking this for loving affection she really wants.   The boat has sailed with Mike, but i thnk someone who is similar to Mike is who she'll end up with.  

I don't think so. If she was overanalyzing about anything then it was Mike IMO. The nice and perfect on paper guy she tried to convince herself to feel something for because his stability could balance out her free spirit and blah blah blah. It was obvious to me on the 2-on-1 she was trying to talk herself into being into him when she said it wasn't necessarily a bad thing that he was a bit more regimented than she is. Honestly there was never any wow moment for me where I really felt she could pick him like with the other two guys. The biggest evidence for me that she wasn't into Mike was how sexless she was with him and how passionate she was with the other two guys. If she was so into Mike then why wasn't she all that physical with him? For most women a strong physical connection follows a strong emotional connection, so why didn't that happen with Mike? Why did he have to ask if she even liked him that late in the game? Why little to no progression with them in between him getting the FIR and his 1-on-1 date? The simplest answer for me is that she just wasn't all that into him and he was always behind KW and Mikhel and if you have to ask if someone even likes you then the answer is probably no. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:51 am

I've watched the entire episode & here are my quick thoughts:

Mikhel's family wins for being the funniest. Between his dad & when Mikhel says "we're having Indian food because we're Indian." Even the music used during this date reminded me of a comedy.

Mike has a lovely family and he is a great guy. He's just not the guy for Jasmine, and I don't really think she's the gal for him either.

The romance/connection between Kevin & Jasmine is off the charts & I believe he is her F1 without a doubt. Kevin's ILY had prominent F1 romantic music. After reading posts here, I expected Kevin's mom to be worse than she was. Some intense discussion, but Jasmine didn't seem overly upset by it when she left.

I also think Mikhel is uncomfortable at this stage because he knows Jasmine is not in the same place as he is. In watching the show, he will see the difference between how she behaves around himself vs Kevin.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 am

I don't think there is any competition here. I'm not madly in love with KW for her but it's obvious to me that they're leaps and bounds above anything else going on this season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:13 pm

albean99 wrote:snipped

I don't see the point in trying to match edits between seasons and with other countries. It's too easy to slant them to fit with anyone IMO. To me, looking at an edit on its own trying to see what they want us to think is more useful than looking back. All JMO.
Totally agree.

Aunties_Love wrote:I will make a stab at the stats for all the franchises for F3.  Think that maybe we can find a comparrison in the stats alone.

Personally it makes no difference to me. I don't compare other franchises, obviously it didn't work this time around for Mike being the F1. IMO, I as well as others by some of the opinions posted, had him at F3 for the longest time. I kept waiting for that F1 moment, because the spoiler was out there that he was the F1, but not having a favourite helps to take what I see at face value. Same with Kyle, no way was he F3 IMO. To me a big part of sleuthing is all about chemistry and body language of the lead. Mike's one on one date convinced me. She was all over Kevin when they were on the football field, she didn't touch the other two guys during their HTD's. She looked sad when Mikhel told her he's falling in love with her, and she still didn't know at that point how Mike felt about her.

Process of elimination, KevinP was not going to be the F3, neither was Benoit. Chemistry all along was with Mikhel and Kevin. During HTD it was obvious to me, the lack of chemistry between her and Mikhel dropped down, way down several notches.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think you are spot on and any and all "competition" is just going to come from edit.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:36 pm

GoodHumanProductions ‏@GoodHumanProds
Thanks you all-star @BacheloretteCA After Show panel! @sharleenjoynt @brooksforester @TheBachBabe @JennValentyne @bradcsmith
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:42 pm

Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GoodHumanProductions ‏@GoodHumanProds  
Thanks you all-star @BacheloretteCA After Show panel! @sharleenjoynt @brooksforester @TheBachBabe @JennValentyne @bradcsmith

Sharleen was as beautiful as ever and can that girl rock clothes!! :yes: Loved her dress. yes

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:55 pm

Im totally disappointed in the first Canadian Bachelorette....i liked all the guys except Drew and Kevin W ....Both didnt get a very good edit, all warts shown...i think its productions way of showing us what they thought of them too. Doesnt matter what country is producing the show, they usually portray the contestants as to who they really are.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:55 pm

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Everything about her is gorgeous. Look at Brad. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:02 pm

northernviewer wrote:Im totally disappointed in the first Canadian Bachelorette....i liked all the guys except Drew and Kevin W ....Both didnt get a very good edit, all warts shown...i think its productions  way of showing us what they thought of them too.  Doesnt matter what country is producing the show, they usually portray the contestants as to who they really are.
Executive Producer Claire Freeland (partner of the series director) - left this comment on Kevin' IG a little while ago today so I doubt they think he's that bad
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:09 pm

lightredemption wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Im totally disappointed in the first Canadian Bachelorette....i liked all the guys except Drew and Kevin W ....Both didnt get a very good edit, all warts shown...i think its productions  way of showing us what they thought of them too.  Doesnt matter what country is producing the show, they usually portray the contestants as to who they really are.
Executive Producer Claire Freeland (partner of the series director) - left this comment on Kevin' IG a little while ago today so I doubt they think he's that bad

....or....shes sucking up because of the horrible edit his mom got last night and he's refusing to do any post show stuff .... Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:13 pm

Nah. I think there's probably some truth to most edits (I do think KW's jealousy was for real) but a lot of the time it's exaggerated and played up and some of these folks like Drew are obviously acting for the camera and their next 15 minutes. There's plenty of examples in the US series of contestants who got a good edit one season and then the next season they get a bad edit and vice-versa and viewers change their minds on that person all because of an edit. Villains can become beloved (Nick Viall) and the beloved can become villains (Josh Murray). I've lost count how many times viewers have turned on the lead because they turned out not to be what TPTB was selling the first time around.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess