SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Yeah, I suspect Charlie was more interested in the flashy boats going by than Josh, so no such pic of her. Josh could've added "and her sister" though, but that takes too much thinking I suppose. I'm sure he did have a favourite though, since he clearly likes being adored. JMO.

ETA: Josh's Twitter likes are nauseating.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:57 pm

I was joking about the 'shade', i still give him the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't intentional. But this is an ironic illustration of his attitude towards women - when you adore him you are on his good side, but anything less than adoration and you're, at best, left out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:02 pm

Josh is a POS IMO and Char is the only logical and sane woman in that trio with Kins and her mom IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:31 pm

Char is all of us. Too bad she isn't of age to write a book.

Her side eye was iconic. I'll miss it. laugh out loud

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:59 pm

US Weekly has updated their previous story with a note that a source close to Amanda and Josh confirmed that they've split.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:Char is all of us. Too bad she isn't of age to write a book.

Her side eye was iconic. I'll miss it. laugh out loud

I know!  It was the only reason I looked forward to all those happy family pics! laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:36 pm

lleyki wrote:US Weekly has updated their previous story with a note that a source close to Amanda and Josh confirmed that they've split.

Yeah well, we should have gotten credit for that one--we posted it shortly after Thanksgiving.
Here's a post from Nov. 29th from myself:
I think that tweet was in response to something negative vs positive.
Before that tweet, if it is still present, was something along the lines of him and Sabel heading back to Atlanta. It's still there.
Meantime, Amanda's IG account only had a photo of her in her profile.

In all fairness, I also responded to them breaking up with this:
I am suggesting they bicker as reported in the past and lash out on their social media accounts, so this is probably, imo, another one of those instances.
Unless there is further discussion of BOR taking Sabel to Atlanta, that's what I think that was.
IMO he would not be taking Sabel to Atlanta for medical treatment. All that would be needed for that is a good fax machine of her records and perhaps two vets consulting on her case with further follow up in California.
With as much posting as DUH does on IG, there is no posting of photos of the Murray clan from her recent holiday visit. Perhaps she is being respectful of family privacy.

Also, I don't credit myself with their findings. I have several members giving me a heads up with the follow/unfollow dance and other info on them. I deserve no credit.
My point being is we-BBF speculated way before RS came out with the stuff.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:09 pm

Good Post goteam

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:14 pm

And for any here that still believe all the stuff MM spouts about taking the high road and her christian beliefs this is what she now has on her public Facebook page: you just can't make this stuff up. I did not post the person's photos or her demographics as I feel those are violations of someone else's privacy.

Does anyone know this woman? She has sent me the most awful and cruel messages the past few months. This is cyber bulling at its worst and I don't even know her. Sadly, her profile says she's a kindergarten teacher. I have prayed and prayed for her and now I'm asking that you please pray for her too. Thank you!

Again--below this holier than thou statement is the person she is accusing of bullying her photos, name and demographics. This is how MM does her bullying and uses her religion to back her. I hope she gets reported.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:20 pm

Shaming and naming someone under the guise of wanting people to pray for them? That's just pathetic. Can't you block people on Facebook? Or you know, simply ignore them?

Last edited by mindless on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:25 pm

She had a choice of several appropriate options in order not to interact with whomever is "bullying" her.  I do not believe she is ignorant of them. This is how she plays ball. Believe me. LOL
This in a NUTshell is where Josh gets his inappropriate modeling from. IMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:31 pm

They certainly seem morally fluid, especially for people who spend so much time drawing attention to their beliefs.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena