SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:39 pm

Inflicting pain for her gain, is what that is IMO. She will do anything to make herself and her family look like Royalty. I think she prayed for her just like I've given up eating. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:49 pm

Oh man someone please write a Fictional Novel about this woman and what she's like in real life. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:54 pm

I wonder when Amanda is going to take her ring off laugh out loud. She's still wearing it in her IG story

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:00 am

She's probably sadder to give up the ring than Josh. Lol

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 63 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 63 86669110 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:00 am

For all the trashing of the exes, they are so lucky (#blessed) that all of them have kept quiet about MM (so far) because I bet Andi and the others have some stories they could tell. The woman is a piece of work. I doubt this breakup was amicable though so there's still a chance Amanda might spill (or leak) something, especially seeing as MM engaged in some of the shenanigans herself. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:06 am

I bet MM wants the ring.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:18 am

umngirl wrote:She's probably sadder to give up the ring than Josh. Lol

Yes, that must be why they keep putting off the official announcement and Amanda still hasn't removed Josh's name from her IG profile. Gotta keep that ring as long as possible!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:20 am

Is the show responsible for the ring? or did Bor bought it himself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:22 am

I would imagine it was provided by the show. No one, IMO, needs to pay full retail for a ring. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:22 am

reason wrote:Is the show responsible for the ring? or did Bor bought it himself?

It goes back to Neil Lane.

I kinda want paparazzi pics of her going to return it. Lol

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 63 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 63 86669110 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:And for any here that still believe all the stuff MM spouts about taking the high road and her christian beliefs this is what she now has on her public Facebook page: you just can't make this stuff up. I did not post the person's photos or her demographics as I feel those are violations of someone else's privacy.

Does anyone know this woman? She has sent me the most awful and cruel messages the past few months. This is cyber bulling at its worst and I don't even know her. Sadly, her profile says she's a kindergarten teacher. I have prayed and prayed for her and now I'm asking that you please pray for her too. Thank you!

Again--below this holier than thou statement is the person she is accusing of bullying her photos, name and demographics. This is how MM does her bullying and uses her religion to back her. I hope she gets reported.

Did she even post examples of the bullying, or is it just her word. I'd like to see what MM considers bullying, because naming and shaming on the internet, using your 'celeb' status definitely is bullying.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:51 am

@kash thanks for the info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena