SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 72 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:22 am

sad Lee also cooked dinner for G's family and supporting her through this tragic and heartbreaking time

Love’s mother Belinda has been admitted to palliative care for “aggressive” pancreatic cancer and Elliot said he just had to be there in person for the former Tasmanian TV journalist.

“The fact of the matter is her mum is not well and it is not going to have a happy ending,” Elliot told AAA earlier today from a Melbourne hotel room where he was planning to watch tonight’s finale with Love.

“It is what I have struggled with the most. I just so badly wanted to there for her, not just emotionally but physically to hold her and be there for her.

“For nothing else, from today onwards I can be there for her whenever I want to be as opposed to Channel 10 having to organise a covert operation to get me to see her.”
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/33026212/roller-coaster-of-emotions-for-bachelorette-winner-lee/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ssin0547 Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:54 am

"I want to be as opposed to Channel 10 having to organise a covert operation to get me to see her"

Was that line really necessary? He seems so extremely bitter towards Ch 10 and the show where as Matty is extremely gracious. You think it would be the other way around? I understand he righty wants to be there for Georgia but still, that comment seems very mean spirited.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:59 am

@ssin0547 That's not the full quote. The quote is “For nothing else, from today onwards I can be there for her whenever I want to be as opposed to Channel 10 having to organise a covert operation to get me to see her.”

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/33026212/roller-coaster-of-emotions-for-bachelorette-winner-lee/

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:01 am

ssin0547 wrote:"I want to be as opposed to Channel 10 having to organise a covert operation to get me to see her"

Was that line really necessary? He seems so extremely bitter towards Ch 10 and the show where as Matty is extremely gracious. You think it would be the other way around? I understand he righty wants to be there for Georgia but still, that comment seems very mean spirited.

That's not what was said at all in that sentence, what was said was this:

“The fact of the matter is her mum is not well and it is not going to have a happy ending,”

“It is what I have struggled with the most. I just so badly wanted to there for her, not just emotionally but physically to hold her and be there for her.

“For nothing else, from today onwards I can be there for her whenever I want to be as opposed to Channel 10 having to organise a covert operation to get me to see her.”

There's a TV show and then there's real life.

Lee was stating that he wants to be there for Georgia when her mom is dying - as any sane or loving person would want to be.

I don't see any bitterness at all whatsoever, quite the opposite.

I see a man desperate to want to be there for the woman he loves while she is going through the most tragic of moments in her life - losing her mother.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Another great interview not yet posted.

Lee's code name was Michael Cameron and Georgia's was Rose DeWitt (from Titanic). Just a snippet of what he said about that is too cute, especially about both fitting on the door  giggling

Can you reveal what your code name for Georgia was?
(Laughs) Actually I need to change that—we’re at a point where I can. So I had her in my phone as ‘Rose DeWitt.’

A little Titanic reference?
It might very well be! And yes, we’ve discussed that if we’re ever on a boat that’s going down, we can absolutely both fit on that door.
http://www.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-interview-with-lee-elliott-after-finale/

He really is such a gem

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:24 am

Just Looking wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Another great interview not yet posted.

Lee's code name was Michael Cameron and Georgia's was Rose DeWitt (from Titanic). Just a snippet of what he said about that is too cute, especially about both fitting on the door  giggling

Can you reveal what your code name for Georgia was?
(Laughs) Actually I need to change that—we’re at a point where I can. So I had her in my phone as ‘Rose DeWitt.’

A little Titanic reference?
It might very well be! And yes, we’ve discussed that if we’re ever on a boat that’s going down, we can absolutely both fit on that door.
http://www.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-interview-with-lee-elliott-after-finale/

He really is such a gem

He really is. I am just so glad that Georgia has him to lean on during this tragic time. I can't imagine the pain she is going through sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:11 am

ssin0547 wrote:"I want to be as opposed to Channel 10 having to organise a covert operation to get me to see her"

I don't see it as him having a dig at Channel 10 - he's just saying the opposite of how things were during the secret time - Channel 10 organising when and how they can see each other as opposed to them seeing each other whenever they like. IMO, it's just the way Lee puts things.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:25 am

Mattys IG is public and his first post is about his wishes for G and L and the tough time they are going through.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMLaP8egGou/?taken-by=matthewdavidjohnson&hl=en

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:38 am

^ I am glad to see that and I am sure he will find his special person someday soon.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:40 am

Miyala wrote:Mattys IG is public and his first post is about his wishes for G and L and the tough time they are going through.

The comment is not that long, but the substance is enough.

Looking back his interview in studio 10 and The project, ***EDIT***. I believe he didn’t have a control about the show and the questions. He just tried to answer, and he even barely finished, and another presenter asked new question. His part on the show was pretty short as well. The show just prove to me how adorable he is. Despite the heartbreak, he was still being grateful about everything and stay positive about G and L. So Matty has done enough *IMO*.  

Regarding the format of the show, this is not just a dating show, but a dating competition show. So I think it is natural if the viewers have different favourite. If the production team only focus with the F1 story, I think that would make them unfair. F2, F3, … F20 are also real people, and their feeling could be real as well.

Yess I agree that Richie’s season was edited badly. But I don’t see the same thing about Georgia’ season. What make this season was great to me, because there were many contestants with great personality. So again, *IMO* it is the consequence if viewers have different favourite ***EDIT***

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Labeling and posting about members is against forums rules)

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:58 pm

Al wrote:@ssin0547 That's not the full quote. The quote is “For nothing else, from today onwards I can be there for her whenever I want to be as opposed to Channel 10 having to organise a covert operation to get me to see her.”

Great interview. He is an incredible man. I love that they found each other. I love that he wasn't letting anything or anyone keep him from supporting Georgia and her family. As they said, they believe in fate. beatingheart

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:27 pm

Just a reminder: it's against forum rules to post about fellow members and do so in a negative manner. Posts must be on the contestants only.

RULES
Labelling - We will not tolerate the use of labelling users of this board into categories such as "some people around here". This is a sneaky indirect way of name calling and will not be tolerated. NO ONE on this forum can post their opinions of other members. Your opinion is your opinion, and is never everyone's opinion as we all have different opinions. Do not use the word, we, all of us, everyone, we all, etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 72 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy