SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 72 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 53 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LovingLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:30 am

see2love wrote:
I honestly think Matty was a non player on this season until Courtney started going rogue. Matty was going to be one of the boys and in the first few episodes he was all about the boys witht the jokes. He had the trapeze date and Georgia still thought of him as a friend and a great human being. When Courtney who Georgia was very interested in started being wishy washy we were then presented with an overload of Matty to catch up with Lee's edit. Lee was put on the downlow and suddenly it was Matty everywhere! Come episode 9 after 3 diferent episodes of Matty and almost no Lee we get the Dirty dancing episode and suddenly we all notice
Lee is up there with Matty.
Hometown dates and its still neck and neck. The boys noticed something between Lee and Georgia even if it was never showed to us. Cameron said they never stopped talking and sharing bad jokes on group dates but that eluded our tv screens. I reckon Courtney and Lee were Georgia's original final 2 but Courtney dint bite.
All my opinions of course

Interesting perspective. I see it differently. I actually think Courtney was her clear F1 at the start, but she was also initially attracted to Jake and Lee. Matty didn't really enter her radar until the trapeze date because even though she found him good looking she thought he was cocky. However, the trapeze date changed all that, and she was curious to know him better, so she quickly organised croquet. Since then she's kept him very close - having him on GDs, making sure she grabs him at cocktail parties, and giving him the first 2nd SD. I remember Heather saying that it's easy to pick the F1 because the bach/bachette will keep them close. So I think once she got to know Matty he became a favourite for her quite quickly.

I don't think her relationship with Lee or Jake progressed as quickly because she still felt that Courtney would declare his love and they'd ride off into the sunset... but that didn't happen. So now she has Matty, who she initially thought was cocky but has since completely blown her away, and she needs to decide which of her other initial crushes she prefers, Jake or Lee... hence her 2nd SD with Lee and SQT with Jake after the singing GD. Obviously she chooses Lee over Jake, and there's our finale!
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nylonvagabond Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:00 am

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Georgia-Love-Bachelorette-Interview-Lee-Matty-J-Jake-42611671

Georgia interview on the F3

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:03 am

Georgia kills me. She could be talking about either of the boys.

'I do believe at love at first sight.'
'But certainly before coming on to the show, I had never experienced it.'
She added: 'My perfect man is someone with a great sense of humour, who can make me laugh and who can hold a good conversation.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3790022/The-Bachelorette-s-Georgia-Love-opens-contestants-host-Osher-Gunsberg-hints-BRAWL.html#ixzz4Kaegv1ec

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:09 am

nylonvagabond wrote:http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Georgia-Love-Bachelorette-Interview-Lee-Matty-J-Jake-42611671

Georgia interview on the F3
Georgia sounds like she's summarizing her talking points in a way, especially with Jake since he is sleuthed to be F3. I think as a new journalist, she knows how to give an interview and it is to her benefit. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 4256136633

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by niqa86 Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:19 am

@Sundy

She added: 'My perfect man is someone with a great sense of humour, who can make me laugh and who can hold a good conversation.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3790022/The-Bachelorette-s-Georgia-Love-opens-contestants-host-Osher-Gunsberg-hints-BRAWL.html#ixzz4Kaegv1ec

so that sounds like she did experience it on the show, which doesn't bode well for matty since we know she didn't really notice him at first... unless of course she experienced love at first sight and then fell out of it and fell for somebody else (matty) which takes us back to the drawing board again laugh out loud

still holding out hope for Lee haha

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:23 am

niqa86 wrote:
@Sundy

so that sounds like she did experience it on the show, which doesn't bode well for matty since we know she didn't really notice him at first... unless of course she experienced love at first sight and then fell out of it and fell for somebody else (matty) which takes us back to the drawing board again laugh out loud

still holding out hope for Lee haha

Ah yes, but then GL has also said this...

And did you find the love of your life?

You’ll have to watch and see… But I’m over the moon and completely happy. The whole process was so much more positive than I’d ever expected.

Did you know straight away who was The One?

I’ll be honest, there wasn’t a knocked-off-my-feet, love-at-first-sight, no-one-else-is-in-the-running moment. No.

giggling

Article: http://nwonline.com.au/bachelorette-georgia-wasnt-love-first-sight/
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:28 am

^ and that's why she kills me. She is such a journalist
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:51 am

Ohhh myyyy goooood. I get to this point of the season and one minute I'm one person next second I'm the other. I swear Georgia has been the most direct yet confusing in interviews of all the bach/ettes put together. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:29 am

Georgia is definitely a journalist. :yes:

So far I think she is just saying what is seen on screen with the guys.

I can see why she wouldn't be able to say she went with an early standout or a slow burn because her F2 are one of each (going by sleuthing and spoilers) so it would give it away.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:53 am

Sportsbet has Lee shortening and Matty going out. Lee was at $1.50 and Matty was at $2.50 earlier this week...

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Screen13

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelorette/The-Bachelorette-2892033.html?QuickLinks
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:59 am

A very interesting article about the show

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tahliapritchard/things-make-more-sense-now?utm_term=.xpW5BYypm5#.xkAOa20xMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:00 am

brownravens wrote:Sportsbet has Lee shortening and Matty going out. Lee was at $1.50 and Matty was at $2.50 earlier this week...

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Screen13

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelorette/The-Bachelorette-2892033.html?QuickLinks

I still don't fully understand how Sportsbet works...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 72 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 53 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy