SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 72 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 68 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:49 am

Yep, Georgia was scared of the backlash and rightly so. It just sucks for all. I really do hope they change it next year. The drama/backlash edit may work for ratings for the US but not so much for the Aussie shows and the lack of sex and engagement only heightens the backlash, imo, since the season seems so non-drama compared to the US shows but then they decide to bring the drama at F2 time which is when the drama should be lessening, not increasing. Hopefully TPTB wake up and change it next year.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bellehuntley Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:50 am

Or maybe they could make the episodes longer to include more footage? How long are the US episodes compared to the AUS?
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:58 am

The AU show has 2 episodes per week roughly around an hour each so about the same amount as the US.

I don't think the length of the episode make a difference though considering the love story of F1/Lead was showcased for the AU seasons before this year.

So I think the length of episodes is not the problem, the edit is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The AU show has 2 episodes per week roughly around an hour each so about the same amount as the US.

I don't think the length of the episode make a difference though considering the love story of F1/Lead was showcased for the AU seasons before this year.

Each episode in US is slotted for 2 hours (minus ads) per bachie week.

Georgia's season was 50 mins (ads cut out) per bachie week other than the most important episodes which were 70 mins.

I think it would make a huge difference.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:06 am

nylonvagabond wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The AU show has 2 episodes per week roughly around an hour each so about the same amount as the US.

Each episode in US is slotted for 2 hours (minus ads) per bachie week.

Georgia's season was 50 mins (ads cut out) per bachie week other than the most important episodes which were 70 mins.

I think it would make a huge difference.

Except it made no difference for every season up until this year.
The F1/Lead love story was shown in the edit for all the seasons, regardless of how long the episodes were.
So it's more about what they choose to show rather than the episode length.
Basically, quality over quantity, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:11 pm

I don't think it really matters if they showcase a 50/50 split between the F1 and F2. People still generally identify with a favourite and 50% would still be disappointed. Doesn't matter how good looking, nice, funny, etc. any person is, there are still going to be people who don't like them. (See my signature.) Even if you gave them a perfect edit, there would still be those who think they are being fake because they are too perfect. It will always be something and unfortunately, with the anonymity of SM, people feel free to be nasty no matter what. A gentler edit might lessen the venom somewhat, but there will still be plenty...no matter what.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:10 pm

btw.. that banner of Lee and G is so pretty...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:15 pm

Thank you for the lovely banner @Sprite beatingheart

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Congra10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:35 pm

I am new to this forum and thought I posted a message here yesterday but can't see it. Can anyone help me work out where it might have gone?

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:33 pm

welcomebanner @Valancy You have 1 post under your username, so that is the first post you made.

If you choose view new posts at the top or bottom right hand of every page, all the threads will be listed where there are new posts since you last logged on. You can choose the threads you want to read by click on the small orange box at the beginning of each thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:10 am

THE Bachelorette finale couldn’t come soon enough for Lee Elliot.

Not only could he finally declare he’d won the girl, but it meant he could finally be there publicly for Georgia Love as she and her family deal with her mother’s cancer battle.

“It’s a difficult situation at the best of times but obviously with the whole Bachelorette thing thrown in it’s made it exponentially worse,” the 35-year old mechanical plumber said.

“It just reiterated how much I want to be there with Georgia and be her rock. And now with this finale over I can. It doesn’t have to be a covert operation for me to see her. I can just get in the car and be there for her, not just emotionally but physically as well.
“I couldn’t be more thankful that tonight the world found out I fell in love with Georgia Love.”

Having had such a tough start to their relationship, both Love and Elliot said they have no doubt they’ll last the distance.

“I couldn’t imagine there are many things harder to come,” said Love.

“Even though it’s not something that any couple should have to go through, especially so early on, the fact we have had to and have been able to stick together through all of this and have each other as support is only going to strengthen us.”

Added Elliot: “I have absolutely found my soulmate, the love of my life and my best mate.”

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 264f3e0c5717f759c2ed0056de6e1245?width=650
http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/television/the-bachelorette-australia-georgia-love-makes-her-final-choice-in-dramatic-season-finale/news-story/fdea236b126a191fe79b817a8a487ac7

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:16 am

Another great interview not yet posted.

Lee's code name was Michael Cameron and Georgia's was Rose DeWitt (from Titanic). Just a snippet of what he said about that is too cute, especially about both fitting on the door giggling

Can you reveal what your code name for Georgia was?
(Laughs) Actually I need to change that—we’re at a point where I can. So I had her in my phone as ‘Rose DeWitt.’

A little Titanic reference?
It might very well be! And yes, we’ve discussed that if we’re ever on a boat that’s going down, we can absolutely both fit on that door.
http://www.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-interview-with-lee-elliott-after-finale/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 72 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 68 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy