SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 72 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:44 pm

Well said @AllAboutLove

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:48 pm

Not wanting to know about your partners exes is a completely different scenario though. All contestants chose to go on TV, to find love. It's out there for all to see. There's no hiding from it. It's Lee and Georgia's decision to not watch the F2 parts - that's fine...but some of us do think it is odd. There is no right or wrong opinion here! JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:51 pm

I remember how hearing or reading did to Brad/Emily relationship sometimes it is best to not know. So I can sympathize with lee, especially like right this minute, with a life on its dimming ebb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:52 pm

Many many many F1's say it helpful NOT to watch any other portions than their own. It is a weird circumstance for the participants for sure. Many relationships have been affected by watching the entire series play out by the F1's and the Lead....who is now their love partner. Most stop watching fairly early on.

I think Lee is focused on Georgia in the present...and being fully supportive of what she is dealing with now. Based on the health of GL's Mom....these are not normal times....and should not be a normal press tour.

I think Matty will be fine....like the majority of F2's before him. More good will come from his time on the Bachelorette and he now knows the qualities he wants in finding his future HEA. Good times are ahead for MattyJ....IMO.

I sincerely wish Georgia and Lee a life of love, laughter and happiness. And in times of sadness like they are confronting now....I hope they can always be a safe haven of support for each other.

IMO Georgia, Lee and Matty are all kind hearted, lovely people......and I wish them all the best.

all JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:54 pm

Here's what I know:
Georgia's mom is dying.
Georgia has received a ton of backlash given the show ending.

Because of this, I would think that any sane or empathetic person that knows Georgia or a therapist would advise Georgia to focus on the positive only as much possible at this time.

That's exactly what she should be doing and what I would tell her to do and just focus on the positive as much as one can.

There's a TV show and then there's real life.

Georgia is the one suffering the most at this time and my prayers and thoughts are with her.

I couldn't imagine the pain she is going through.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Here's what I know:
Georgia's mom is dying.
Georgia has received a ton of backlash given the show ending.

Because of this, I would think that any sane or empathetic person that knows Georgia or a therapist would advise Georgia to focus on the positive only as much possible at this time.

That's exactly what she should be doing and what I would tell her to do and just focus on the positive as much as one can.

There's a TV show and then there's real life.

Georgia is the one suffering the most at this time and my prayers and thoughts are with her.

I couldn't imagine the pain she is going through.

Hear hear!
Matty already said he would say no to the bachelor. Lee already chose Matty even though Cameron os hos mate. Why shouldnt Georgia make her choice in cameron too? Its a free world and I am sure Georgia is not the final say in who becomes the new Lead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

Personally I am already over it with Matty and the media's fixation. I followed Matty since days after filming ended and this guy's SM activity was NOT in any way shape or form like someone in love or heartbroken, imo. I have heard/read numerous accounts how he was already hooking up with other girls right after filming and more power to him if so. Same as what @Sundy posted about Fitzy and Wippa in regards to Matty and his behavior.

It's interesting - I have also seen a few negative comments about Matty since the show ended. Mainly that he is a player...however, I have also seen/heard this about Lee (and unfortunately, my own sister that lives in Melbourne confirms the "player" talk - it really is a small "town" laugh out loud). There is also negativity about Georgia and her "man-eating" ways What does this suggest? That none of us (I'm assuming!) know what these people are like in "real life".

Having said that, I hope Georgia has found her soul mate - I know of several guys that were considered "players" until they found the "one" :yes:

Oh, re:Matty hooking up with girls after the finale - many guys deal with heartbreak this way. One of my exes was a real hornbag after we split - but I know from mutual friends he was deeply hurt by our breakup.

Is there a rule that no negativity towards Lee is to be discussed? This isn't a fan forum is it? I just assumed that we could all voice our opinions? Please correct me if I am wrong - thanks. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think it is actually very respectful to NOT watch the parts that are not theirs. It's not their shared past and they are the one's in relationship currently.

I don't get the media negativity at all directed at Georgia and Lee given they found their soulmates in one another and think it is extremely cruel and unkind given that Georgia's mother is dying that the media keeps trying to play up drama but I guess that's what gets clicks.

It honestly just sickens me how the media drives the narrative for drama and negativity. Georgia is facing the hardest time of her life and Lee is there for her and that's all that should matter, imo, at the end of the day for their real lives since it's not entertainment but their real lives.

And that's what I sense from Lee, that he wants to be there for Georgia just like he said and how he was willing to face the consequences just to be there for her especially in her most trying time and that's exactly what he should be doing, imo!

IA - you summed it up perfectly

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:10 pm

All opinions are welcome about the contestants and what the discussion has been about.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:All opinions are welcome about the contestants and what the discussion has been about.

Thanks #AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:11 pm

Some opinions of Lee are positives and some are not and all are allowed on this forum. Everything I have read are opinions so far.
I assume fan forums are not the only place positives can be discussed.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:13 pm

see2love wrote:Some opinions of Lee are positives and some are not  and all are allowed on this forum. Everything I have read are opinions so far.
I assume fan forums are not the only place positives can be discussed.

Correct.
Positive opinions are welcomed to be discussed in this thread and don't have to be regulated to fan threads only.
As always, all opinions welcome regarding contestants.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 72 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy