SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 72 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:15 pm

This confirms what I saw in the NW mag on how the F3 are super close and whatever stories in the media (Daily Mail) about any of the guys saying anything negative about each other is absolute rubbish!

Lovely words by Jake regarding both Lee and Matty.  beatingheart
All three great men and I love that they are so supportive of one another!  thumbsup

PS: You're up against Lee and Matty J, both of whom are really great guys. Can you tell us if they have any flaws?
Jake: [Laughs] Honestly, I couldn't fault either one of the boys. I'm close with both of them. That's not a safe answer either, it really isn't. They're both amazing guys.

PS: Matty J?
Jake: Matty J in one sentence? Matty J is one of the greatest guys I've ever met.

PS: Lee?
Jake: And Lee, oh Lee has just got a massive heart!

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Australia-2016-Jake-Ellis-Interview-42611000
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:56 pm

mercieme wrote:I love this pic of the F3, gorgeous beatingheart I wonder if there will ever be a cast of guys that will top this season.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Bette_17
Source

Are these their I'm clothes?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:58 pm

I would love (different) Bachelor seasons with all 3 men. Each has attractive qualities in their own ways. I wouldn't mind a Courtney one either. In fact, all top 4 are well spoken and what ladies will go for.

Since both Lee and Jake's popsugar interviews are posted and only left Matty's, does that mean Matty is F1? Do they usually post the winner's interview last? How was it last season?

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:07 am

makeover wrote:I would love (different) Bachelor seasons with all 3 men. Each has attractive qualities in their own ways. I wouldn't mind a Courtney one either. In fact, all top 4 are well spoken and what ladies will go for.

Since both Lee and Jake's popsugar interviews are posted and only left Matty's, does that mean Matty is F1? Do they usually post the winner's interview last? How was it last season?

I checked this last night. No pattern there unfortunately

Interestingly I thought these interviews may have been done just after HTD but reading Jakes makes me think that they were done post production. Jake said they kept us apart and then moved back to present tense. Did anyone else pick that?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:23 am

Sundy wrote:
makeover wrote:I would love (different) Bachelor seasons with all 3 men. Each has attractive qualities in their own ways. I wouldn't mind a Courtney one either. In fact, all top 4 are well spoken and what ladies will go for.

I checked this last night. No pattern there unfortunately

Interestingly I thought these interviews may have been done just after HTD but reading Jakes makes me think that they were done post production. Jake said they kept us apart and then moved back to present tense. Did anyone else pick that?  
Both Lee and Jake's sound like they did it recently, post production. Looking back on their experience. Yes I noticed Jake switched from past to present tense in 2 instances.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:38 am

More pretty pics of the best f3 in any bachie franchise ever!

http://nwonline.com.au/bachelorette-top-three-fight-final-rose/

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 160803_Bachelorette_MPritchard_08_2038-1-960x1249

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:43 am

nylonvagabond wrote:More pretty pics of the best f3 in any bachie franchise ever!

http://nwonline.com.au/bachelorette-top-three-fight-final-rose/

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 160803_Bachelorette_MPritchard_08_2038-1-960x1249
They are all so adorable. Best F3 ever! Looks wise and personality wise. awwww

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:55 am

Matt's Pop Sugar interview
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Matty-Johnson-Interview-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-42611550
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:awwww What a great photo!  

Just based on this photo I think it is Matty for F1 and two guys being supportive  beatingheart

Snipped

mercieme wrote:

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Bette_17
Source

Look at their eyes though - Lee looks the happiest by far to me and his smile looks the most genuine. Same in the NW pic above of the guys in their white shirts - either Lee is F1, or he's doing a darn good job of hiding his heartbreak IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:05 am

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/919214891556299/

Mattys Facebook video

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:08 am

nylonvagabond wrote:

Mattys Facebook video

OMG why is that video making me feel sad? And the video finishing with "Bye Matty J".. I know it was said in a happy context in the episode, but in that video it sounds so tragic! :tissuebox
Maybe its the final week doubts creeping in ...yeah that must be it :rosiecolored
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:09 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
nylonvagabond wrote:

Mattys Facebook video

OMG why is that video making me feel sad? And the video finishing with "Bye Matty J".. I know it was said in a happy context in the episode, but in that video it sounds so tragic! :tissuebox
Maybe its the final week doubts creeping in ...yeah that must be it :rosiecolored

I thought that too! Why is the music so sad too... sad
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 72 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy