SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 74 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by coolangel Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:37 am

@Ladybug82 Thanks! yes Just added the source for both the pics.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:45 am

Harrison is talking to a brunette. Could it be any of the girls from this season??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:49 am

I'm really hoping the finale is NOT a tropical location. I wish it would be someplace totally new where they haven't gone before.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:59 am

@coolangel Thank you!  Smiley

@Aunties_Love I don't think so and I can't imagine he'd be allowed to be sitting out in a public restaurant or bar with one of them.  With a lead?  Yes.  One of the girls, no.  I can't think of that happening before, unless it was part of a date or something. I know we've heard of him hanging out and drinking with some of the guys, in their rooms.  Chris L, Craig R., and that crew come to mind as an example.  Has it happened and I'm just not remembering or maybe during a season I skipped. Plus, the tweet didn't mention Nick and/or a date.  So I'd expect her to be someone on staff, a producer, handler, etc., but that's JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:03 am

bblake wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  1m1 minute ago
Btw, there's 30 girls this season, we def have a villain, a few girls who leave on group dates, & a camel entrance bc Nick likes 2 "hump"
We know that Elizabeth S. is one of the ones who leaves during a group date... I wonder how many are eliminated, and how many leave voluntarily? And I'm still sticking with my early (and probably inaccurate giggling) prediction of Danielle L. as the villain. I can't see why else a girl who got a 1-on-1 in Episode 4 was sent home in Episode 5 or 6 (and since she wasn't on the boat group date in Episode 6, she probably was on the 2-on-1 - if she wasn't eliminated in Episode 5)

scratch  so you're saying DLo stating in an interview that her greatest fear is a nip slip then her having exactly that x2+ on a date on a stage in Nick's hometown wasn't just a coincidence question  Agree that getting a 1-1 rose then 2 epis later being sent home has a Britt vibe or worse.  Guess we'll see.

If he let more go on GDs I think that's good especially as the season progresses because they have some time to chat instead of just no rose-goodbye.  Possibly, he took Elizabeth S into epi 2 for that reason - to see if she needed some closure or whatever.  Plus if he let her go during the m&g it would have been the main storyline of epi 1.
People leaving on their own is always good tv...unless due to a RL event or someone missing their child.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:03 am

Sorry for the double post.  Bringing these over from the no discussion thread.  It's a good pic and needed for the comment below to make sense.   Smiley

notarose wrote:
Mike Fleiss‏ @fleissmeister
Contemplating love... #TheBachelor

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Image67

OnePromise wrote:He looks like he got his hair trimmed.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:07 am

Gosh this pic just reminds me how funny this show is -- there are probably 20 people watching him with all sorts of equipment as he sits down to "contemplate" hehehe Well maybe cos the sun just set they just finished filming... but still funny considering that possibility since that happens all the time
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:32 am

This might be serious overthinking on my part, but since we are discussing the possibility of Danielle L being the villain, one of Elizabeth S's close friend had posted the comment 'your girl?' on one of Danielle's pics. RS had said that Elizabeth had told one of the girls that she had met Nick before, who then went and mentioned it to Nick which led to Elizabeth's elimination during the group date. From that comment, I think Danielle could be that girl. If it is her, then it's easy to build her up as the potential villain and the 'not here to make friends' girl who only cares about her relationship with Nick.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Captur44
Source

All JMO and serious overthinking maybe  giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:44 am

^that is one possibility ... or it could be a positive endearing "your girl" as in "your good friend" laugh out loud 

I can see DLo being a Britt or Olivia though (but without the bonus of the FIR).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:06 am

@TheWrongReasons, True! IA :yes:
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:15 am

@coolangel Omg what if the friend meant "your girl" as in the girl that Elizabeth is rooting for?! Like when Shu called Caila her "soul sister" that she was rooting for in a GMA interview? :thud(I promise I will stop with the conspiracy theories ... someday soon laugh out loud)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:20 am

@TheWrongReasons Hahaha! giggling I feel the same way about my theories! high five
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 74 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna