SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:31 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:40 pm

coolangel wrote:Looks like they are in Miami for Episode 7.

More pics from CH's IG stories:

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Img_4111
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Img_4110

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 87222_1397163946

Aircraft: Cessna 208 Caravan
Airline: Private

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?regsearch=N366TA

Logo on the plane Tropic Ocean Airways

https://flytropic.com/our-fleet

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:29 pm

mindless wrote:My guess is Vanessa, Rachel, Dani, Elizabeth, Whitney and Raven.

Ditto on all 6 for me

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:43 pm

Keller Weiler @KxLLER_ 44m
The next season of the Bachelor is filming at my hotel in Bimini.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Cvf2fYPUkAAydjM?format=jpg&name=large
Source

laugh out loud
Keller Weiler @KxLLER_
@KxLLER__ @KxLLER__ and Chris Harrison does not like being told he looks like the product of Tony Hawk & Carson Daily having sex.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:49 pm

Good find @Ladybug82... so Miami must've just been a stopover on the way to the Bahamas. Kind of boring since they went there last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:52 pm

From the charter airline website
"Bimini is located just 40 minutes away from the Florida coast and is a popular spot for diving, fishing, and other water sports!  
Bimini Big Game Club: http://biggameclubbimini.com - From outstanding island cuisine and friendly service, to thirst-quenching poolside drinks, from on our dockside BBQ beach, to a game of pool with friendly pool-sharks, we’ve tailored the Club to make time with family and friends enjoyable and relaxing. Packages upon request. Bimini Sands: http://www.thebiminisands.com  Bimini Our rooms are located just steps away from the beach and feature stunning views over the ocean or the marina."

Perhaps they are using 1 of the airline hotel packages.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:57 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  4m4 minutes ago
(SPOILER): Original info I was told last week is correct. Filming of episode 7 happening in the Bahamas.

Impeccable timing Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:01 am

@bblake thanks!  

RS has retweeted it now, so it's got to be accurate, right? :gotcha:  
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:12 am

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  1m1 minute ago
Btw, there's 30 girls this season, we def have a villain, a few girls who leave on group dates, & a camel entrance bc Nick likes 2 "hump"
We know that Elizabeth S. is one of the ones who leaves during a group date... I wonder how many are eliminated, and how many leave voluntarily? And I'm still sticking with my early (and probably inaccurate giggling) prediction of Danielle L. as the villain. I can't see why else a girl who got a 1-on-1 in Episode 4 was sent home in Episode 5 or 6 (and since she wasn't on the boat group date in Episode 6, she probably was on the 2-on-1 - if she wasn't eliminated in Episode 5)

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:24 am

They are staying in the Hilton at Resorts World Bimini.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Captur42
Source

Resort Lobby Bar and Sushi Bar:

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Captur43
Source: http://rwbimini.com/dining-and-entertainment/the-sushi-bar

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Captur41
Source: http://rwbimini.com/dining/on-island-dining/lobby-raw-bar

Last edited by coolangel on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:33 am

@coolangel good find!  

Please post the source links for the photos so we don't have to delete them.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:35 am

bblake wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  1m1 minute ago
Btw, there's 30 girls this season, we def have a villain, a few girls who leave on group dates, & a camel entrance bc Nick likes 2 "hump"
We know that Elizabeth S. is one of the ones who leaves during a group date... I wonder how many are eliminated, and how many leave voluntarily? And I'm still sticking with my early (and probably inaccurate giggling) prediction of Danielle L. as the villain. I can't see why else a girl who got a 1-on-1 in Episode 4 was sent home in Episode 5 or 6 (and since she wasn't on the boat group date in Episode 6, she probably was on the 2-on-1 - if she wasn't eliminated in Episode 5)

I second Danielle L as the villain. She has the right back story as one of  the most beautiful women, likely with confidence having been in the spotlight given her career of modeling. It also explains why producers might leak footage of her "nip slip" on her 1:1 date to further perpetuate her bad girl persona. She very well might be a wonderful woman but they have to make a good show. (Sarcasm heavy)

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna