SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by coolangel Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:47 pm

@notarose, I think it must be from Day 1 in St.Thomas IMO. 'CH and the Bachelor discuss his feelings' segment. giggling  

The other pic MF tweeted must be from the 1-1 date then. The beach doesn't look rocky.
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister Oct 19
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Captur39
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:59 pm

coolangel wrote:@notarose, I think it must be from Day 1 in St.Thomas IMO. 'CH and the Bachelor discuss his feelings' segment. giggling  

The other pic MF tweeted must be from the 1-1 date then. The beach doesn't look rocky.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  Oct 19
One man's journey to find love...
#TheBachelor
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Captur39

I've been looking for those locations, found a lot of similar but not exact. Like this one?

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 57-lindquist20beach-79-1432929947
The shore is covered in bright white sand with a faint touch of pink. The sand is soft and perfect for a game of Frisbee, building sand castles, strolling along the shore or just sitting back and enjoying the fantastic view of St. John and the British Virgin Islands. or setting up a hut for a 2-1  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 2498057887
Lindquist Beach USVI

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They both look like they had too much wine, or something. I'll put a copy of that in the No discussion thread. Suit and tie, probably a RC?

Wine or whiskey for sure laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:18 pm

Now that's funny!! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3806527698

ETA: This is all your fault @MonicaJM2001 laugh out loud

BachSpoilersFan ‏@BachSpoilersFan 19s20 seconds ago

@chrisbharrison Whoa, looks like you and @viallnicholas28 had a bit too much whiskey or drunk in love? Keep the pics coming, we love it! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Now that's funny!! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3806527698

ETA: This is all your fault @MonicaJM2001 laugh out loud

BachSpoilersFan ‏@BachSpoilersFan 19s20 seconds ago

@chrisbharrison Whoa, looks like you and @viallnicholas28 had a bit too much whiskey or drunk in love? Keep the pics coming, we love it! Smiley

Ha I just saw that! Well Nick said Whiskey was his drink of choice..... laugh out loud

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:35 am

And CH has mentioned whiskey a few times as well as you know who. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:And CH has mentioned whiskey a few times as well as you know who. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3806527698

Awww maybe they bonded *maybe a bit too much* with some whiskey by the fire.... *plot twist* CH gets the final rose! giggling That has to be for the RC I would think though was it the NO one or the St Thomas one which I think should be (or should've been tonight) depending on time zones, etc correct?

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:54 am

It would be St Thomas RC. There have been a couple of SM's confirming they are in St Thomas that has been sleuthed, sorry I don't recall who exactly found them. Also two contestants Raven and Daniel Lo have IG activity so they may have been the two let go.

There isn't any time difference for me, they are on Eastern time in St Thomas USVI.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:51 pm

Could be nothing, but raven and Danielle m had slight changes in IG - raven has +1 followers/+1 following and Danielle m has +1 follower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:34 pm

It's going to be hard to wait until January!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:44 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Could be nothing, but raven and Danielle m had slight changes in IG - raven has +1 followers/+1 following and Danielle m has +1 follower.

We talked about it yesterday in her thread I think, and at that time, it was reported by her mom on FB Raven's IG got hacked but was fixed. So, did this change happen today?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:53 pm

sdmom wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:Could be nothing, but raven and Danielle m had slight changes in IG - raven has +1 followers/+1 following and Danielle m has +1 follower.

We talked about it yesterday in her thread I think, and at that time, it was reported by her mom on FB Raven's  IG got hacked but was fixed. So, did this change happen today?

Yes! The hacking complicates things, but her IG was originally deactivated, reactivated and set to private yesterday, and the change in followers/ing happened today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna