SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 74 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 62 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:39 pm

coolangel wrote:I am liking the fact that they are going with more of a fun and peppy theme for promoting Nick's season so far Smiley It's very different than the ones I remember for Ben and Chris's pre season. All JMO.
yes  hoping the season is likewise fun as after all that's what dating should be IMO Smiley

In the vid we have our first peek at something beyond the m&g
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Image21
This is followed by Christen saying something like "I see the cover.  I'm liking the cover".  Are the 2 things related?

Speaking of nip slips giggling  I SC-ed Christen and Nick dancing and ended up with a nip slip pic during the dip.  No need to post.  cantstopl  So we have Nick's nip in a promo peeking through a letter, Danielle Lo going for a nip slip record, Christen dippin & slippin, and I think Vanessa was peeking out a tad on her entrance walk.
Who will win the booby prize? Stay tuned...

Last edited by notarose on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:48 pm

This season looks so fun already going by the promos! I can't wait to watch Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:53 pm

I'm so excited!! I don't think I've ever looked forward to a season this much. Please don't disappoint, Nick!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:54 pm

It looks like it will be a fun season. I hope they dispense with the fake drama! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 1f64f

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:21 pm

JMO but I found the Prince Farming and Perfect Ben - even Juanuary - to be fun, cheesy promos. The hook of "He's been dumped twice" is not a fun draw for me. And again IMO the first trailer is always girls getting out of limos, whoohooing at the cocktail party and lighthearted from what I recall. We should get the crazy limo exit one soon and usually one with people crying in some way. They really do follow a template on their trailers IMO.

I expect this season to have just as much fake drama or even more than usual. I don't mind if it's silly and fun and not mean spirited it's a big part of what makes the show for me. Especially with this lead, I'm hoping for lots of it plus some really likable women so I can get invested. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:27 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:That was fun to watch! Nick, IMO has a great witty sense of humor. I can so easily see he would be alot of fun in a relationship.

IA I can see him coming up with some of that promo himself because for once I didn't think it was cheesy like some of the others.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 3806527698 @notarose

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:13 pm

The fact that they are using bad, good, misunderstood, controversial, people love him/they hate him....interesting. He's not getting out unscathed. Even the "perfect" bachelors get dragged a bit, so I think Nick's going to have a scandalous season. But it should be entertaining. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:17 pm

Duke702 wrote:The fact that they are using bad, good, misunderstood, controversial, people love him/they hate him....interesting. He's not getting out unscathed. Even the "perfect" bachelors get dragged a bit, so I think Nick's going to have a scandalous season. But it should be entertaining. jmo.

Totally agree. The difference to me is I don't feel Nick was ever shown in the same "perfect" light as most of the bachelors have. I mean I guess BIP is the closest we have seen, but he has already been shown in a imperfect and negative light. That's the difference to me.

Last edited by sbolduc on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:32 pm

No no I didn't mean Nick was ever a "perfect" bachelor. But just that the really always likable ones got shown negatively. So someone like Nick was was shown negatively, might just be a season that's even crazier than normal. Because that's why they picked Nick right? to make it more exciting than usual.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:31 pm

Corinne is the most visible out of the spoiled f4. I wonder if she's considered for the lead or the villain of the season? The other three are fairly hidden. I don't think most casual viewers will pause or slow-mo the promos like us do. You blink and you miss Raven Rachel Vanessa

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:New promo.  Could someone embed post?
http://www.eonline.com/videos/254633/nick-viall-is-looking-for-love-on-the-bachelor

I like the slogan. laugh out loud

ETA: we sure see Corrine a lot in these promo's.

Loving the promos. Will deal with the "drama" as it happens, whatever Nick will handle it Smiley For the record I don't think he's actually acted "bad" IMO laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:15 am

The positive is that Nick has already been shown in a negative manner, more than once over the last several years. He has gone through the SM the backlash and the media from hell and got through it all with class.

I'm looking forward to the crazy drama because I want to see how he handles it. I already feel bad for him when he lets the F2 go. That is going to be real emotions IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 74 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 62 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna