SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 69 of 76 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:01 pm

Interviews of Richie with Alex this morning
- DJs tell Richie that he shocked the nation last night and Richie said he certainly tried to shock the nation, he followed his heart and cannot be happier
- confirmed filming finished in early June as sleuthed
- Richie's secret name was Chase and Alex's name was Milly and celeb name was MilChase
- confirmed that they did hire military for paps in Bali
- Richie says he respects Nikki as a woman and she is a lovely human but he had fallen in love with Alex and that's why he went down that pathway and on the show to find the one for him
- talked about backlash and they understand that people will have their favorites but they are very happy together
- haven't met Alex's son yet, no chance to do so considering the incognito and will do so when things die down so paparazzi etc will be died down and more comfortable setting for the little guy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by lightredemption Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:05 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sundy wrote:Alexs if IG is on public. Nikki still in lock down and no longer liking Bach photos of her and Richie from what I can see poor poppet

I think Richie could have handled the breakup with Nikki a lot better and maybe we wouldn't see so much outrage? If he showed some sought of emotion and at least could have walked her to the car and gave her a hug...it was almost like he led her on because he knew it was Alex from the start? Jmo no no :tissuebox
I feel like when it comes to 'leading on' people there really isn't much you can do in the situation and when you sign up for these things its with the knowledge that you will likely be hurt. But I definitely agree that he could have handled her goodbye a lot better. It felt very impersonal and quite cold to me. Seeing her walk away alone was the worst
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:11 pm

Another interview today
- Richie and Alex watched the show together last night and brutal heartbreak for Nikki and even Alex cried watching Nikki's heartbreak
- Richie says it was very tough to watch and Nikki is a beautiful woman and not an easy position to be in, hasn't spoken to her, but Alex has and is friends with Nikki and they talk a lot
- Alex says that it is going to take time for Nikki to heal and that she understands how tough it is because Nikki really felt strongly for Richie too and that she can feel the gravity of what Nikki would be feeling since they went through it together
- Alex says she cried watching Nikki going through that last night and empathizes with her
- hasn't met Richie's mom again yet since MTP but understands as a mother herself how it could feel and gets it
- Richie says his mom is happy he followed his heart and is happy that he is happy
- Richie and Alex talking about future and logistics, feel like they have a good game plan and can have two home bases

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:25 pm

Haha two home bases; as Queen Olena would say, "it would be a huge mess". Especially with a young kid involved. I wish them good luck.

I'm sure Alex and Richie have more than just a physical attraction but the WAY Richie talks about that is kind of juvenile for a man at 31. He is still a big kid. I can't imagine Sam Wood talking about Snez in that manner (even though it's so obvious he's so attracted to her as well).

I like how caring Alex is of Nikki. Now I'm thinking even Alex is too good for Richie.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:22 pm

makeover wrote:Haha two home bases; as Queen Olena would say, "it would be a huge mess". Especially with a young kid involved. I wish them good luck.

I'm sure Alex and Richie have more than just a physical attraction but the WAY Richie talks about that is kind of juvenile for a man at 31. He is still a big kid. I can't imagine Sam Wood talking about Snez in that manner (even though it's so obvious he's so attracted to her as well).

I like how caring Alex is of Nikki. Now I'm thinking even Alex is too good for Richie.

IA richie is coming off very ingenuine at the moment. It feels like he chose alex due to a physical connection. He hasn't even met the son yet and has no idea what is to come. I don't see it happening long term for these two. There are still in a honey moon phase. The most sad thing out of all of this is Richie could not see the Nikki that we all saw. It does feel as though his mum and sister are still pro Nikki. His sister posted on instagram but was quite bland: did not mention alex. Also does not follow alex but follows Nikki's sister

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:33 pm

I have listened to the interviews, caught up on SM and Media. I wish Alex and Richie every happiness, social media can be so cruel sometimes. But, but, but, there is just something, a feeling, I don't know, I can't put my finger on it, I can't explain it, but there is something that is not right. I'm vibing like I was with Blake. And I'm not suggesting the outcome is the same as Blakes just my suspicions. Anyone else feeling it?.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:35 pm

Sundy wrote:I have listened to the interviews, caught up on SM and Media. I wish Alex and Richie every happiness, social media can be so cruel sometimes. But, but, but, there is just something, a feeling, I don't know, I can't put my finger on it, I can't explain it, but there is something that is not right. I'm vibing  like I was with Blake. And I'm not suggesting the outcome is the same as Blakes just my suspicions. Anyone else feeling it?.

Yes, I feel it also. Unfortunately, I don't think it will last between Richie and Alex IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:35 pm

As I just posted in Nikki's thread, my respect for Richie has plummeted, particularly after his interviews this morning. I get that he's in love, but after everything that he said to Nikki on the show, all he could offer this morning was to simply describe her as "quite a lovely human". Really? That's it? How sad and impersonal. Alex expressed a lot more compassion for Nikki than Richie did.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:38 pm

solaroo wrote:As I just posted in Nikki's thread, my respect for Richie has plummeted, particularly after his interviews this morning.  I get that he's in love, but after everything that he said to Nikki on the show, all he could offer this morning was to simply describe her as "quite a lovely human". Really? That's it? How sad and impersonal. Alex expressed a lot more compassion for Nikki than Richie did.

If he did, in fact, make up his mind early on, why lead Nikki on? I know it's a show, and very scripted at times, however did he have to give her all that false hope about being perfect for him, perfect match blah, blah, blah. No wonder she was devastated at the finale. He is coming across as lacking compassion, and I have to admit, I have lost some respect for him. Following your heart doesn't have to mean being an arse! Wait til reality hits Richie!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:42 pm

Apologies if this has been posted but interview with Nikki
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:48 pm

solaroo wrote:As I just posted in Nikki's thread, my respect for Richie has plummeted, particularly after his interviews this morning.  I get that he's in love, but after everything that he said to Nikki on the show, all he could offer this morning was to simply describe her as "quite a lovely human". Really? That's it? How sad and impersonal. Alex expressed a lot more compassion for Nikki than Richie did.
I don't think a Blake situation would happen because I could really see now (during FRC and after the show), Richie is not into Nikki at all. Which is fine...the heart wants what the heart wants. However I agree he showed little compassion for her and her feelings. My respect for Alex went up because I can feel she really sympathizes and felt for Nikki. Richie can still reject someone and show compassion for someone. Sam Frost was very kind to him when she did it.

Last edited by makeover on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:48 pm

I think it's quite normal for him to not have any contact with Nikki. That's the way it normally works. And I have seen, I think, a sincere feeling of caring from Alex towards Nikki. I don't know. I just don't know. Maybe it's Richie not being a good communicator.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 76 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15