SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 68 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
...three months after exchanging those “I love you’s” when they taped the season finale, the pair are happily showing their affection to the world.

“We’re just really happy,” said Nation. “I’m excited for people to see us outside of The Bachelor environment. We’re a couple of goofballs who are in love.”

To keep their romance under wraps while the series was on air the pair gave each other code names — Nation’s was Millie from Melbourne, while Strahan chose Chase after Gossip Girl actor Chase Crawford — and conducted their love affair primarily over the telephone.

“We only saw each other a couple of times, maybe four,” said Strahan. “But we spoke every day.”

Strahan is yet to meet Nation’s son, five-year-old Elijah and for the moment there’s no plans to change that.
“That will come but we’re not in any kind of rush,” said Nation. Nor are they in a rush for marriage and more children.

“We’ve just come off the back of this wild ride and it’s really important to work on my relationship with Alex,” said Strahan. “You have to have a solid foundation before you start getting down on one knee.” “Rich and I are not there yet,” added Nation. We want to enjoy this chapter first before we go on to the next.”

And while both Strahan and Nation said that they have been doing their best to laugh off any critics, Strahan admitted there were times it got under his skin.

“It’s frustrating because I’m a guy and I’m protective,” he said. “But you know what, she can be my stage five clinger any time. She makes a good jetpack.

“To be honest, I haven’t struggled with too much. After we finished filming, every day that I’ve had Alex in my life I’ve been so happy. I’ve never felt like this or been this happy before.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ThankMeLater wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:02 am

Richie and Alex will be doing a live Q&A like Sam and Sash did on news.com.au and are taking questions for it
THE Bachelor Richie Strahan chose Alex Nation as his lucky lady. So what’s next for the loved-up couple?

After finding true love on reality TV, they will take your questions from 11am AEST on Friday September 15.

Send in your questions below: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:14 am

Thanks AAL for the articles.

First big congrats to RALEX, may their love live strong & beat all the odds.

Secondly wish Nikki all the best & may she find her true love someday.

Interesting observation, that dress Alex is wearing in the RALEX photo op was also the same that was used in her Daily Telegraph interview released last Sunday so wonder if their photo shoot was done ahead of this week which is different than prior times.

One good thing for RALEX is that Georgia's season starts next week & the SM backlash on them will dwindle a bit IMO especially since [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted yesterday that the paps claim they have details on Georgia's season that may start trickling in.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:12 pm

Wow Alex is now getting death threats all over her Instagram, this is getting horrific.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:21 pm

Hanate wrote:Wow Alex is now getting death threats all over her Instagram, this is getting horrific.

Wow....the people doing that are ignorant & need psych intervention IMO.

It's Richie's life, yeah may not agree with his choice but please they need to move on.

I will never get how people take the outcome of this show so negative to the point of attacking the lead or the contestants on SM......so if they don't have a life, about time they get one....it's reality TV that ain't that real most times....sorry rant over....I just can't believe humans have degenerated to the point of issuing death threats on SM to someone they only know through their TV screen, what a waste.....all JMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:28 pm

mercieme wrote:
Hanate wrote:Wow Alex is now getting death threats all over her Instagram, this is getting horrific.

Wow....the people doing that are ignorant & need psych intervention IMO.

It's Richie's life, yeah may not agree with his choice but please they need to move on.

I will never get how people take the outcome of this show so negative to the point of attacking the lead or the contestants on SM......so if they don't have a life, about time they get one....it's reality TV that ain't that real most times....sorry rant over....I just can't believe humans have degenerated to the point of issuing death threats on SM to someone they only know through their TV screen, what a waste.....all JMHO.

Ridiculous. Not how Nikki would want her fans to behave. Against everything she stands for.

Good luck to Richie and Alex.

Moving on to Bachelorette Canada and Bachelorette AU
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:47 pm

Death threats? Seriously? Yes, Nikki is a nice lady, but you can't force something that isn't there. Richie is picking for himself...not for the fans. Although, if he had picked Nikke, there would still have been people complaining that he should have picked Alex/shouldn't have led her on since she is a mom....blah, blah, blah.

In the end, the lead has to be true to themselves and make their own mistakes. You just can't please everyone. I never understand some people getting so worked up about a silly tv show. Don't they have a life of their own?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:33 pm

I checked comments and they are certainly very mean but I haven't seen any death threats yet? That's scary if so and definitely they don't deserve that. Richie followed his heart and Alex makes him happy so I hope they both receive lots of support from those close to them (which I will be shocked if they don't already have support from their friends and family). Given how Richie is not one for SM really and more private it may be an advantage as this passes over and hopefully soon since the Bette AU S2 show airs next week so it can help get the focus off of them and let them be happy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:14 pm

Interview from this morning. He said what sealed it was a kiss Suspect I feel like it's all physical with them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:24 pm

Sportsbet has opened betting on how long they will stay together post show :shocked!: The best odds at the moment are for less than a month, that's a bit harsh!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:29 pm

Alexs IG is on public. Nikki still in lock down and no longer liking Bach photos of her and Richie from what I can see poor poppet

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:50 pm

Sundy wrote:Alexs if IG is on public. Nikki still in lock down and no longer liking Bach photos of her and Richie from what I can see poor poppet

I think Richie could have handled the breakup with Nikki a lot better and maybe we wouldn't see so much outrage? If he showed some sought of emotion and at least could have walked her to the car and gave her a hug...it was almost like he led her on because he knew it was Alex from the start? Jmo no no :tissuebox
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15