SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 35 of 76 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 55 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:01 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Olena reminds me of Michael, F2 of Sam F.
A prince/princess all about attentions, IMO.
I think you might be on to something [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :Nod:  

Things are looking that way to me so far...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Hanate Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:06 pm

I feel like we are seeing different sides to Olena IMO
The one the show has portrayed her to be, the one I think she is and her papped side.
I am trying to hold off all judgment until the truth comes out

Last edited by Hanate on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:09 pm

Sorry about that. Just a question - do I have to say in my opinion twice as I said before that sentence:
"In my opinion, channel 10 have likely told her to do it." So I wasn't sure whether to say it again. Otherwise every sentence I write has to have in my opinion in it.

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:11 pm

*edit* Unless Olena comes out and explains herself, my judgements on her do not change at all. There is always two sides to a story and I'm not going to believe everything a magazine writes for money as all signs before this led to Olena being F1. All being said is JIMO, and I really do hope Richie is happy and the F3 girls. At this point, I hope Rolena have the love story I have always seen, but I would also love to see a Rikki and Ralex love story as well. 

Few more hours and this will all be over. Not going to lie, it has been my favourite season coming close to Blake's. Excited to see what happens post show and to finally hear Richie's take on things. Smiley
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:12 pm

Ok long time sleuther but first time poster! :detective

IMO, the pictures of Olena at the beach could definitely be with a platonic friend and I think they were likely with a bigger group and playing around at the beach. However, the photos at the bar look like a different guy and appear way too intimate to be "just friends".  My interpretation of this all is that she was let go at either F2 (more likely in light of screencaps) or F3, wasn't too impressed and has tried her best to control the interpretation to gel more with her attitude that she has always had her pick of the guys (which I believe giggling ).  She has already said she was annoyed with her "mysterious" edit so I think she's none too impressed with TPTB and this is her way of getting back. I really doubt that she's stepped up to better Alex's edit as she seems smart enough to know that this would only damager her own image and she seems very image-conscious (not a bad thing considering her modelling career is all about image).

Alex's pictures shopping could well be with a platonic friend IMO. I have also heard from insider sources (someone who works for a major radio station in Aus) that she is indeed the winner and it is well-known within media circles. I agree that her edit is incredibly strange for an F1 especially when other girls (Noni, Steph) have come out to say that Alex was lovely and didn't really cry more than anybody else in the house.  It seems completely bizarre that they would have given her such an extreme/brutal edit if she was indeed F1 when it seems like they could have given her a more typical F1 edit (as I've gotten the impression she's lovely in real life though). Who knows, maybe they were trying to get the Australian public to sympathise with all the crying shots but it backfired?

I still think (desperately hope :crazed ) that Nikki is F1 and they are just trying to throw us off by not including her SC's in the promos.

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:13 pm

IMO It's not what is written but the picture proof...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Welcome1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and great first post. Thank you for sharing the info with us on Alex potentially being F1 yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
I think you might be on to something [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :Nod:  

Things are looking that way to me so far...

I agree with you, definitely see some similarities there. Admittedly, Michael did take things to the next level, but these recent pics of her as well as the various ones with Steph a week or two ago strongly suggest to me she is seeking public attention. The pics on the beach with Steph and again with Nick Lindahl look very staged IMO, and it defies belief she didn't know the photographer was there. Apart from anything, she's wearing a fair bit of makeup for her beach frolic with Nick which is a red flag IMO.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:42 pm

cb3 wrote:
Fifty wrote:Here's the thing and this is my opinion only.  I think we may have all been fooled by Alex's edit, but there are definite signs that she could be F1.  The reality is there are definite signs there including Richie saying I miss you to Alex at HTD. He didn't say it to anyone else.  This is a key statement from a lead to F1.  Now as for Olenas behaviour, well here is the thing.  The botched edit of Alex has tarnished her public image, so as I said up thread, I think publicists are now trying to portray Olena in a party girl image to help Alex's image with the public.  This is a girl who has signed modelling contract after contract, you can bet you bottom dollar she reads the fine print.  The photos at the beach have been staged no question.   As for the pub photos, I think they have conveniently picked the frames that look the most compromising because quite frankly if she was flirting that hard with him, someone would have taken the money shot of her kissing him, she in fact looks like she is pulling away when he gets too close.

Now as for everyone saying it's not F1/2/3 behaviour,  there is a possibility that the producers know she was hurt particularly if she did open up at the end just to be shut down and she seemed to be a favourite with the crew going by their Insta likes.  So they may be letting her do her thing for the sake of her own sanity in the meantime boosting Alex's image.  It's a win win for everyone. And let's face it she has been a marketing dream for this season in amongst a whole lot of vanilla and crazy.  So the more she is out there, the more publicity the show generates all the while keeping the real F1 who no one suspected would really win, hidden.

This is exactly what I was thinking as well. Plus, Olena's edit last week wasn't that clean. They were trying to get us not to like her on the camping trip showing her as lazy/disliking what he likes/too many walls. They always use 'walls' as a negative, but she is still the audience favourite on the channel 10 leader board. To be honest, I am not the biggest fan of Olena. I even like Alex more than her. I'm also 23 years old and just get a bit creeped out at the age difference between her and Richie, so I am bias. In my opinion, it's strange how Olena gives him so little and usually a contestant would be eliminated for the stuff she does, but I guess the fact she is still there is evidence that he must really like her.

What I keep thinking is, and what you all keep saying is - why would she not just wait a week? In my opinion, it isn't attention seeking as it will make people dislike her. I think it takes a special person to want that sort of hateful attention (like Kiera loves being the villain). If she were after positive attention, she could do more media/drop hints and try make out she won. In my opinion, channel 10 have likely told her to do it or do whatever she wants to make Alex look better and therefore Richie look better in his final decision. They don't want the Heather backlash this late on as there will be no reconciliation. I remember people having time to hop on board the Snez train after Heather left as F4. They will get that backlash if Alex wins instead of Nikki or Olena. If that is the case, I feel kind of bad for Olena because some people will start hating on her for what she was made to do by the network (in my opinion).

The only thing that doesn't make sense with this theory to me is that letting Nikki go, even at F3, will have backlash as it's too late in the game to do so. So why do you guys think the is the media attempting to bring both Olena and Alex down, but not really Nikki?

Maybe Alex's edit will change on Wednesday? It doesn't take long for ppl to change their opinion if her edit changes no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:46 pm

I actually liked Alex and Richie in the beginning. He took her to the white rose room that one cocktail party and said he could use the white rose power too and that photo shoot was super sexy but then it seemed like he was so unsure of the kid thing.... and she became so over the top I kind of got over it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:51 pm

Ok folks, and to all the new members, please use IMO at all times.

Saying the photos were staged, tells me that you know for sure they were staged, and you have proof that they were staged. Saying IMO the photos were staged, then I know it's not fact, but an opinion and I'm not looking for a link or proof.

I know times are tense, but please lets not compound the problems with not stating what's opinion and what's fact. If you are posting facts, then you should be able to provide proof, a link, a SM pic, etc.

If you're not sure of the rules, please read them here.

For newer members take note of how the seasoned posters post, and you can learn from them. yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:44 pm

Fifty wrote:This is the article for Alex's snapchat pics.  She has come out and explained who the guy is.  Its her best friend and its strictly platonic.  I don't know if they are doing damage control for Alex's edit because there was such back lash with the public or what is going on at the moment and using Olena to show that she is single and fancy free.  I am confused about Richies comments about kids and the fact he doesn't want to move to Sydney but will move to Vic.  However Alex may move to Perth so right about now Im going to wait I think until Thursday when the two girls have their interviews and we'll see whats going on.  

Which girl lives where??? Thanks. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 76 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 55 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15