SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 55 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:28 am

Sundy wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:And it starts.....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh dear god that made me cry. How beautiful is the Mother's Day thing

I know how gorgeous right! I'm so glad they are close bestbud! so nice to hear that the final 3 r friends..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:31 am

spangler wrote:How far in advance is 'Have You Been Paying Attention' filmed?
Could it have already been filmed? Cause Richie and F1 are supposed to be on it aren't they? Interesting if Nikki has travelled to Sydney a day or so earlier than Alex... maybe to film their part in that show before all the post-show interviews start?

Usually recorded on Sunday arvo or Monday morning
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor91 Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:38 am

robinvi wrote:I bet it was hard on Nikki to do that knowing she wasn't the one. Made she is beautiful inside and out.

To do what?

DTaylor91

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:40 am

Love this article! Making me cry already!

I recall how Nikki held Alex's hand to comfort her on the show reassure her and be there for her and then in return when asked who Richie should choose if not her, Alex said Nikki because she is a beautiful person.

Lovely to see this friendship and care for one another in a F2!  beatingheart

The Bachelor’s Alex Nation and Nikki Gogan ready to reveal who has a boyfriend — and who doesn’t
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

FOR Alex Nation and Nikki Gogan, reuniting on the eve of The Bachelor finale could have been supremely awkward.

But instead the duo — who are the last girls standing in contention for Richie Strahan’s final rose — were excited to catch up, having not seen each other since filming wrapped five months ago in Bali.

“I know it seems weird to still be friends now when of us has a boyfriend and the other doesn’t,” said Gogan.

“But Alex and I genuinely love each other and want the best for each other.”

That was the case throughout the three months shoot for the series during which Nation often visibly struggled watching Strahan romance other women.

Those feelings were heightened given she was also missing her five-year-old son, Elijah.

Ironically that was what actually bonded the two women.

“On Mother’s Day Alex got a little card from me,” said Gogan.

“Elijah and she make pancakes together on Mother’s Day so that’s what we did together.”

“Nikki is a salt of the earth kind of girl,” said Nation.

“She’s got a beautiful heart, a beautiful soul, she’s just very genuine and very gentle. They’re qualities that for Richie would be desirable because she’s a really great human.

“If I wasn’t in that equation I could look at them (together) and say, ‘She’s great!’”

“I was very aware in the house that Rich had developed these feelings for Nikki,” she added of watching a rival romance play out on screens.

“I was expecting to see some beautiful relationships blossom so I never felt awkward or uncomfortable. Because I’d lived it, I’ve been okay watching it.”

However there has been an aspect of life after the show that Nation struggled with.

With intense interest in the outcome of the series, both women have become used to the attention of people desperate to uncover who is the winning woman.

“The only thing I really struggle with is my little man,” she said.

“They call out his name, they ask him questions. They follow us to his school and yell out his name. And I think that’s crossing the line a little bit. We’re Nations, not Kardashians!”

Despite each woman having declared their love for Strahan on TV, each said they’re happy to finally end their onscreen journey — even if it means a broken heart in the process.

“The most exciting part is being able to be open with people who are closest to me,” said Gogan.

“I’m looking forward to be being able to say whatever.”

The Bachelor finale airs Thursday, 7.30pm on Ten.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:42 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sundy wrote:

Oh dear god that made me cry. How beautiful is the Mother's Day thing

I know how gorgeous right! I'm so glad they are close bestbud! so nice to hear that the final 3 r friends..
this actually makes me believe alex knew nikki was going to win. Just rewatching the rose ceremony. When Nikki was walking back with her rose, Alex was smiling at her and looked genuinely happy for nikki. I think at that point or even earlier, Alex had known it was Nikki and Richie. There was no hard feelings between the girls as obvious through the article.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:42 am

DTaylor91 wrote:
robinvi wrote:I bet it was hard on Nikki to do that knowing she wasn't the one. Made she is beautiful inside and out.

To do what?

Should have quoted the article. Nikki sent a Mother's Day card to Alex. Post show, after not being F1.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:49 am

Mothers Day is in May, they were still filming weren't they? And she made pancakes with her as well as that's what she usually does with her son.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor91 Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:50 am

robinvi wrote:
DTaylor91 wrote:

To do what?

Should have quoted the article. Nikki sent a Mother's Day card to Alex. Post show, after not being F1.

Hold on, Mothers day is the 14th of May. Filming wrapped up at the end of May. So how is that post-filming???

DTaylor91

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:52 am

So funny if you go to Wikipedia and search the bachelor season 4 they have Alex as the winner and Nikki second on the chart order of contestants eliminated!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:52 am

Not sure if this article has been posted yet - Richie mentions the hardest part has been the nasty stuff said about his F1 online. Nikki has generally had good public support, so this points to Alex IMO.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:59 am

I think the Mother's Day card was during filming since in May but based on the interview done this week it seems based on the article, it shows that Nikki and Alex had a bond and still do post-show which is lovely to see.

When one can be happy for someone else, that is when one really loves, imo, and it is a testament to Nikki and to Alex that as F2 they still to this day have a friendship and love each other as friends.

Wow! I am already picturing how this may end up as a really emotional finale as Osher predicted! And even more so because the F2 really care about each other as friends and Richie and want the best for each other and him and no doubt I can see Richie wanting the best for Nikki too since he has said repeatedly post-show what Alex has said, that Nikki is a beautiful person and beautiful soul.

I was all prepared for a crazy not so great ending and now I am thinking it may be one with love and support for F2 and the lead and hopefully not only lead and F1 but also F2 find her HEA too beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:09 am

Emayem wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not sure if this article has been posted yet - Richie mentions the hardest part has been the nasty stuff said about his F1 online. Nikki has generally had good public support, so this points to Alex IMO.

It’s been a secret for two-and-a-half, three months. Secret planes, secret rendezvous’, fake names. They’d pick us up in the middle night. We try to see each other every two to three weeks.

wow.. i thought it was the 'secret cars'..now being 'secret planes''..?. Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 3806527698 .k....definitely Alex then...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15