SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 70 of 76 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:50 pm

in_denial wrote:
Sundy wrote:I have listened to the interviews, caught up on SM and Media. I wish Alex and Richie every happiness, social media can be so cruel sometimes. But, but, but, there is just something, a feeling, I don't know, I can't put my finger on it, I can't explain it, but there is something that is not right. I'm vibing  like I was with Blake. And I'm not suggesting the outcome is the same as Blakes just my suspicions. Anyone else feeling it?.

Yes, I feel it also. Unfortunately, I don't think it will last between Richie and Alex IMO.

Me too. Just have a feeling the hurdles are too great. I mean the 'home base in Perth and another in Melbourne' thing is just unrealistic with a little kid about to start school. I also think that since Alex is managing the family business, she's not that easy to replace. Having worked in a small family business I know it's rarely straightforward that you can just hire an outsider to manage it for you. Plus they've got a lot of crazy endorphins running through their veins at the moment, I don't get the sense they're thinking straight about the day to day reality of how it will all work. Kudos to them if they can do it, but it's massive.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:53 pm

in_denial wrote:
solaroo wrote:As I just posted in Nikki's thread, my respect for Richie has plummeted, particularly after his interviews this morning.  I get that he's in love, but after everything that he said to Nikki on the show, all he could offer this morning was to simply describe her as "quite a lovely human". Really? That's it? How sad and impersonal. Alex expressed a lot more compassion for Nikki than Richie did.

If he did, in fact, make up his mind early on, why lead Nikki on? I know it's a show, and very scripted at times, however did he have to give her all that false hope about being perfect for him, perfect match blah, blah, blah. No wonder she was devastated at the finale. He is coming across as lacking compassion, and I have to admit, I have lost some respect for him. Following your heart doesn't have to mean being an arse! Wait til reality hits Richie!

I think that particularly since he only just rewatched the ending last night, the fact that he couldn't muster any compassion for Nikki this morning is really sad.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:They should probably wait and do what Sam and Snezana did tbh bc he hasn't even met her son Suspect

Here's another interview
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is waiting and there is waiting.  Immmm

Strahan is yet to meet Nation’s son, five-year-old Elijah and for the moment there’s no plans to change that.

It makes me wonder two things, one are they not seriously dating or already having issues or two is Alex just not all that active of a parent? It sounds like maybe her whole family is raising her son, this is just odd, if you are serious you want the two most important people to you to meet. JMO.

Can't comment on her parenting, but I think whe whole "this is the happiest day of my life" is kind of odd, considering she has a child. It may have been scripted but having my child WAS the happiest day of my life. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:01 pm

Sundy wrote:I think it's quite normal for him to not have any contact with Nikki. That's the way it normally works. And I have seen, I think, a sincere feeling of caring from Alex towards Nikki. I don't know. I just don't know. Maybe it's Richie not being a good communicator.

IA From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 's recap up thread and the interview, I truly believe Alex showed true empathy towards Nikki. That isn't something that I've heard too often in the past. It's too bad SM is ruthless. IMO he went with his heart, whether its a good decision or not, that's who he fell in love with, that's his decision. Since the F2 was so gracious, and is receiving a lot of support, it would have been perfect if the happy couple received the same support from SM.

I may be in the minority, but IMO he did a great job. I think he sincerely liked Nikki, the person she is, meant the things he said to her, and admired her, he just didn't fall in love with her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:05 pm

solaroo wrote:
in_denial wrote:
solaroo wrote:As I just posted in Nikki's thread, my respect for Richie has plummeted, particularly after his interviews this morning.  I get that he's in love, but after everything that he said to Nikki on the show, all he could offer this morning was to simply describe her as "quite a lovely human". Really? That's it? How sad and impersonal. Alex expressed a lot more compassion for Nikki than Richie did.

If he did, in fact, make up his mind early on, why lead Nikki on? I know it's a show, and very scripted at times, however did he have to give her all that false hope about being perfect for him, perfect match blah, blah, blah. No wonder she was devastated at the finale. He is coming across as lacking compassion, and I have to admit, I have lost some respect for him. Following your heart doesn't have to mean being an arse! Wait til reality hits Richie!

I think that particularly since he only just rewatched the ending last night, the fact that he couldn't muster any compassion for Nikki this morning is really sad.

IA i think richie is pathetic. Can't even show an amazing girl like Nikki some kind words after the finale. I just feel so cheated, having watched what i thought was a beautiful love story (although in hindsight it was very one sided). Damn richie, he said he onew it was alex after their second kiss that was not aired. Like seriously? I don't think richie is that great of a man. Nowhere near the gentleman, channel ten made him to be. But to be honest, never really liked or felt richie was amazing. Just wanted it to work because my girl nikki was so in love and saw richie as this amazing man, and i really hoped that it was true.

The future for nikki is bright and that makes my heart full again. Richie was never the man for her if he can't appreciate her. Just mad he said all those F1 things to her. Also sucks that Bali and the Mansion will never be the same for hr whereas for Richie it will be the best of his memories.

I strongly believe nikki will be bachelorette given no man has snatched her heart between now and then which isn't surprising. Love love nikki all class

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevening Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:19 pm

Some of my observations of Richie and Alex post-finale, all IMO:
- they are definitely still in honeymoon phase and on cloud nine; they haven't gotten past that stage of the relationship yet (but IMO all the couples are always still giddy in love when the finale airs)
- I do strongly feel like Richie picked Alex largely due to the physical connection / chemistry that they share, compared to an emotional connection (though it's not that they are lacking in emotional connection, they seem to really get each other very well and it shows esp now)
- while he may have thought everyday about whether he is man enough to take up the responsibility of Elijah, I do agree that the full weight of this responsibility has not hit Richie yet
- tbh it feels like Richie is the slightly more immature one while Alex herself is being incredibly mature about her feelings - defending Richie and the relationship they have together, compassionate and empathetic towards Nikki, and serious about where she stands especially with regards to Elijah
- I do have that uneasy feeling as well, not a Blake vibe, but just a vibe that Richie himself may have followed his heart a bit too much and not thought everything through properly so am worried that they will not last because his expectations may not be what is reality

All that said, it does appear that Richie is completely in love with Alex and tbh I really think he had a feeling from the very start (hence the white rose). All the obstacles and major hurdles aside (which are IMO quite a few, and I do hope Richie and Alex are able to sort it out properly and make it work the way Sam Wood and Snez did), they do look very happy together and I sincerely hope that they (Richie in particular) are mature and strong enough to work things out in a way that will carry their relationship far. IMO if Richie feels as strongly as I hope he does about Alex being the one for him, then he will be serious about what he needs to do with regards to raising Elijah, where they will live, etc etc.

For Nikki, IMHO it was so upsetting even for me to watch her get heartbroken, she is such a gem. I would've preferred if she wasn't F2 because the F2 always gets led on and it's so unfair to them, but I guess that's the risk they take in coming on a show like this in order to find love. This whole unrequited love thing is something I understand from the core of my heart, so seeing her try to be strong through her tears, and even saying that she loves Richie enough to want him and Alex to be happy is something I just can't deal with, it really made me side with her in all of this tbh. I hope Nikki gets the happiness she deserves, because she is (from what I've seen and heard) an incredible human being.

All the very best to Richie and Alex (and Elijah), I do hope they work things out and prove everyone wrong by becoming a tight family unit and lasting a long time.

Sevening

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:31 pm

Sevening wrote:Some of my observations of Richie and Alex post-finale, all IMO:
- they are definitely still in honeymoon phase and on cloud nine; they haven't gotten past that stage of the relationship yet (but IMO all the couples are always still giddy in love when the finale airs)
- I do strongly feel like Richie picked Alex largely due to the physical connection / chemistry that they share, compared to an emotional connection (though it's not that they are lacking in emotional connection, they seem to really get each other very well and it shows esp now)
- while he may have thought everyday about whether he is man enough to take up the responsibility of Elijah, I do agree that the full weight of this responsibility has not hit Richie yet
- tbh it feels like Richie is the slightly more immature one while Alex herself is being incredibly mature about her feelings - defending Richie and the relationship they have together, compassionate and empathetic towards Nikki, and serious about where she stands especially with regards to Elijah
- I do have that uneasy feeling as well, not a Blake vibe, but just a vibe that Richie himself may have followed his heart a bit too much and not thought everything through properly so am worried that they will not last because his expectations may not be what is reality

All that said, it does appear that Richie is completely in love with Alex and tbh I really think he had a feeling from the very start (hence the white rose). All the obstacles and major hurdles aside (which are IMO quite a few, and I do hope Richie and Alex are able to sort it out properly and make it work the way Sam Wood and Snez did), they do look very happy together and I sincerely hope that they (Richie in particular) are mature and strong enough to work things out in a way that will carry their relationship far. IMO if Richie feels as strongly as I hope he does about Alex being the one for him, then he will be serious about what he needs to do with regards to raising Elijah, where they will live, etc etc.

For Nikki, IMHO it was so upsetting even for me to watch her get heartbroken, she is such a gem. I would've preferred if she wasn't F2 because the F2 always gets led on and it's so unfair to them, but I guess that's the risk they take in coming on a show like this in order to find love. This whole unrequited love thing is something I understand from the core of my heart, so seeing her try to be strong through her tears, and even saying that she loves Richie enough to want him and Alex to be happy is something I just can't deal with, it really made me side with her in all of this tbh. I hope Nikki gets the happiness she deserves, because she is (from what I've seen and heard) an incredible human being.

All the very best to Richie and Alex (and Elijah), I do hope they work things out and prove everyone wrong by becoming a tight family unit and lasting a long time.

Beautifully said and just like nikki said: "despite everyone wanting richie and alex to fail, i want the opposite. I want them to work out because for richie to have chosen her especially given the way that i felt, means it must be very very special of a bond". Pure class nikki, I just want her to be the bachelorette ecause i miss her

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:55 pm

joshfan wrote:snipped
Beautifully said and just like nikki said: "despite everyone wanting richie and alex to fail, i want the opposite. I want them to work out because for richie to have chosen her especially given the way that i felt, means it must be very very special of a bond". Pure class nikki, I just want her to be the bachelorette  ecause i miss her

I just listened to that interview. She is a very sweet young lady. She is so supportive of their relationship, it would be nice if the media and SM did the same. To wish someone everlasting love even though they are hurt, is a very special individual. We need more people in this world like that IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sundy wrote:I think it's quite normal for him to not have any contact with Nikki. That's the way it normally works. And I have seen, I think, a sincere feeling of caring from Alex towards Nikki. I don't know. I just don't know. Maybe it's Richie not being a good communicator.

IA From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 's recap up thread and the interview, I truly believe Alex showed true empathy towards Nikki. That isn't something that I've heard too often in the past. It's too bad SM is ruthless. IMO he went with his heart, whether its a good decision or not, that's who he fell in love with, that's his decision. Since the F2 was so gracious, and is receiving a lot of support,  it would have been perfect if the happy couple received the same support from SM.

in the minority, but IMO he did a great job. I think he sincerely liked Nikki, the person she is, meant the things he said to her, and admired her, he just I may be didn't fall in love with her.

I can just see this for my tv boyfriend Nick, the hate is going to be crushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:35 pm

Did anyone her Richie and Alex on Sam's show? She apparently grilled him laugh out loud She's also still liking stuff of richie getting it wrong on twitter...yikess

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:37 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Did anyone her Richie and Alex on Sam's show? She apparently grilled him laugh out loud She's also still liking stuff of richie getting it wrong on twitter...yikess

She seems to be taking it quite personally. A bit OTT reaction imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:43 pm

If Richie and Alex said they were moving in together, there would be outrage that they've "only been together 4 times since finale & Elijah doesn't know him. What if they break up?"

No matter what they do, there will be some who find fault with the choices they make.

Richie didn't lead Nikki on, he cared about her, we didn't imagine what we saw. He just cared about Alex more.

Nikki deserves someone who loves all of her. That wasn't Richie. She'll find him.

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 76 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15