SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 27 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by romance realist Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:A running list of possible outcomes:

- Everything is fine and Richie and his F1 are happy and still together
- Richie and F1 are no longer together and Richie called it off
- Richie had a switcheroo
- Richie and F1 no longer together and Richie was dumped post-show

.... other outcomes?? question
quote [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He doesn't pick anyone, does a Womack and when Osher asks if he is in love he is talking about himself cantstopl
He found himself in Bali and has now become a tibetan monk - Sorry I couldn't help myself this is too ridiculous for words.

Before the onset of bad news this morning I thought, Olena is F1 and she is cool, first time my favourite has been the one, la de dah, Richie will be so happy with her....then the Upset
my hopes were in the Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 623245435
All the articles basically insinuate that every girl in the F3 is a conniving lying behemouth.
And Richie is just an indecisive kissing and crying machine. :strings1

Renowned author [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] does not spin a tale any more preposterous that the others.

At least we can all have a giggle now. rotfl

PS Mercieme, I didn't hear Richie interviewed last night, only Alex.
Nova hadn't posted the interview when I looked earlier today.
The Women's Day really didn't have any more info re: dates of photos than the website sorry

Last edited by romance realist on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:16 am; edited 2 times in total

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:16 am

Fifty wrote:
happygolucky wrote:They do have some similar noses ... so maybe yes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  can you help me decipher Alex's edit then.  If it looks like Olena is being flirty with other men just by looking at the pictures and not knowing back story and it looks like Nikki is at F3 it leaves Alex with a disastrous public image. Did they do that to throw everyone off?  Although Olena changed her Insta tag to "Treat people how you would like to be treated" a couple of weeks ago.  Did she get dumped? Perplexed.

This wake up has been something let me tell you.
Ive went through many emotions reading the latest news.
Wednesday can't come soon enough.
My personal theory right now is that Alex was F1, Richie changed his mind really quickly while they were in Bali and wanted Nikki. So the production edited Alex journey like that to make people accept the switchero and be more okay with it. They might not want Richie and the happy couple to look as bad as Blake.

Maybe that's why both Alex and Olena don't seem fond of Nikki since all three girls know what happenned.
Maybe they even caught the whole switchero on camera.

Or he dumped both Alex and Olena at the FRC and go get Nikki laugh out loud.
Because let's be honest, the person that looks more F1 in the real world at this point is Nikki.

Everything will come out sooner or later
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:21 am

romance realist wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:A running list of possible outcomes:

- Everything is fine and Richie and his F1 are happy and still together
- Richie and F1 are no longer together and Richie called it off
- Richie had a switcheroo
- Richie and F1 no longer together and Richie was dumped post-show

.... other outcomes?? question
quote [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He doesn't pick anyone, does a Womack and when Osher asks if he is in love he is talking about himself cantstopl
He found himself in Bali and has now become a tibetan monk - Sorry I couldn't help myself this is too ridiculous for words.

Before the onset of bad news this morning I thought, Olena is F1 and she is cool, first time my favourite has been the one, la de dah, Richie will be so happy with her....then the Upset
my hopes were in the Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 623245435
All the articles basically insinuate that every girl in the F3 is a conniving lying behemouth.
And Richie is just an indecisive kissing and crying machine. :strings1

Renowned author [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] does not spin a tale any more preposterous that the others.

At least we can all have a giggle now. rotfl

PS Mercieme, I didn't hear Richie interviewed last night, only Alex.
Nova hadn't posted the interview when I looked earlier today.
The Women's Day really didn't have any more info re: dates of photos than the website sorry

I can't make head or tale of all of this sorcery, but conceded that if Alex is F1 that I should have gone with my initial prediction of the first night and the double vids of their first date and be done with it. Regardless of the edit they give. Chalk it up to experience and the fact this new production team are arses. Lesson learnt.

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:24 am

That article saying that Richie couldn't choose until the last moment and then proposed is obviously made up because it says that the final rose ceremony and proposal were at the Sofitel... and we know for sure it's in Ubud.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Thinking about the possibility of Alex as F1 and SM/Media etc...
- She did a photoshoot shortly after filming wrapped and person on FB posted about it and excited about the show airing (later deleted their post) but it was posted in her thread and noted because the person gave away when the season would start before the show had officially announced an air date
- Has been private on SM during filming
- WHO magazine had a full page of Alex (other side of Nikki) and under the words "Who will get the rose"
- SportsBet has her has the favorite to win
- Recent radio interview just after Richie did one this weekend past (only one to do that?)

Her edit is not great but who knows if that is enough to make her not F1? Plus Alex received the White Rose so if she is F1 then she will be the first one to ever be White Rose to F1 and since she is a single mom so Richie taking her to F2 could be because she is F1 like Snez?

Could be why they have his mum saying in the promo "it was a shock Richard" to cast doubt its Alex but its really her?? Well Sasha need to do some pretty great apologising when he meets her for his write ups. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:26 am

stoneleigh wrote:That article saying that Richie couldn't choose until the last moment and then proposed is obviously made up because it says that the final rose ceremony and proposal were at the Sofitel... and we know for sure it's in Ubud.

I don't believe he proposes, but Im not sure if him and the F1 are still together.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:28 am

stoneleigh wrote:That article saying that Richie couldn't choose until the last moment and then proposed is obviously made up because it says that the final rose ceremony and proposal were at the Sofitel... and we know for sure it's in Ubud.

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 3806527698 haha lets just add more madness and say maybe the final 3 is in Ubud and frc is nusa dua! giggling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:30 am

Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Thinking about the possibility of Alex as F1 and SM/Media etc...
- She did a photoshoot shortly after filming wrapped and person on FB posted about it and excited about the show airing (later deleted their post) but it was posted in her thread and noted because the person gave away when the season would start before the show had officially announced an air date
- Has been private on SM during filming
- WHO magazine had a full page of Alex (other side of Nikki) and under the words "Who will get the rose"
- SportsBet has her has the favorite to win
- Recent radio interview just after Richie did one this weekend past (only one to do that?)

Her edit is not great but who knows if that is enough to make her not F1? Plus Alex received the White Rose so if she is F1 then she will be the first one to ever be White Rose to F1 and since she is a single mom so Richie taking her to F2 could be because she is F1 like Snez?

Could be why they have his mum saying in the promo "it was a shock Richard" to cast doubt its Alex but its really her??  Well Sasha need to do some pretty great apologising when he meets her for his write ups. cantstopl

I thought the same thing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he better buy them a few froffs as he says Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 3806527698[/quote]
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:45 am

The Project will have Richie on this week (so their FB page says). Presumably on Friday and hopefully plus 1 no idea Rolling Eyes
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:52 am

mercieme wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Fifty wrote:

No need the whole article is on the internet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   where can I find it? Thanks!

Here you go....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Sweetie. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:21 am

does any one have a link to the podcast of Richies interview on radio today or let me know what station it is? Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by lovechurchill Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:56 am

With all due respect, when do No Idea and Woman's Day print legitimate stories??? If I had a dollar for every time tbey have said that Brad & Angie are divircing or Jennifer Aniston was pregnant, I would be an extremely wealthy woman..........And, as far as Sportsbet are concerned, they had West Coast Eagles, Hawthorn & Sydney as odds on favourites to win their games over the weekend - and we all know how that panned out!! TBH I am not going to even give this stuff any relevance - it's just the usual htsteria that supercedes & detracts from tbe 'real' stories IMO.

lovechurchill

Female Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15