SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 26 of 76 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:08 am

Ok has anyone noticed the DM has the article of Alex dumping her ex as the headline/feature article since early today and the article on Olena which does have "spoiler alert" on the heading lost in the mix of the last 24hrs 'news'. If the allegations are true wouldn't this be the headline??? especially if F1?? jmo

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:11 am

There were also the snapchat shots of Alex by a friend yesterday with a different fellow which looked more like a romantic possibility?? Not sure where they were from???

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:14 am

A running list of possible outcomes:

- Everything is fine and Richie and his F1 are happy and still together
- Richie and F1 are no longer together and Richie called it off
- Richie had a switcheroo
- Richie and F1 no longer together and Richie was dumped post-show

.... other outcomes?? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:14 am

Sundy wrote:
Fifty wrote:Look at this headline

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm putting two and two here and getting 5 but Osher said it was a very emotional finale and isn't there a sound bite of Richie sounding like he was choking up?

the choking up is him saying "you blow me away" and it was said over the top of Olena and Richie under the hut????  Confused much, I am.

Last edited by Fifty on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:A running list of possible outcomes:

- Everything is fine and Richie and his F1 are happy and still together
- Richie and F1 are no longer together and Richie called it off
- Richie had a switcheroo
- Richie and F1 no longer together and Richie was dumped post-show

.... other outcomes?? question

He doesn't pick anyone, does a Womack and when Osher asks if he is in love he is talking about himself cantstopl
He found himself in Bali and has now become a tibetan monk - Sorry I couldn't help myself this is too ridiculous for words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:27 am

Ok this is from Womans Day as well about Alex. Nice article from her ex.

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:41 am

Fifty wrote:
HodanG wrote:Guys how sure are we that Nikki goes at F3?

We are basing it on S/Cs but the article on Popsugar coming out this week is usually IMO heading for an exit interview.  Is there a possibility that Alex's edit wasn't meant to come out as bonkers but was interpreted as that by the viewers and she just is OTT with her affection? Just trying to make sense of this tbh.

Yup, I take it that Nikki leaves at F3
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:46 am

Does anyone else think Alex and this guy look related.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:52 am

They do have some similar noses ... so maybe yes.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:54 am

^ I don't think the pics of Alex shopping look flirty to me. They seem more platonic.
The ones of Olena though definitely seem flirty to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:01 am

happygolucky wrote:They do have some similar noses ... so maybe yes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you help me decipher Alex's edit then. If it looks like Olena is being flirty with other men just by looking at the pictures and not knowing back story and it looks like Nikki is at F3 it leaves Alex with a disastrous public image. Did they do that to throw everyone off? Although Olena changed her Insta tag to "Treat people how you would like to be treated" a couple of weeks ago. Did she get dumped? Perplexed.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:08 am

Thinking about the possibility of Alex as F1 and SM/Media etc...
- She did a photoshoot shortly after filming wrapped and person on FB posted about it and excited about the show airing (later deleted their post) but it was posted in her thread and noted because the person gave away when the season would start before the show had officially announced an air date
- Has been private on SM during filming
- WHO magazine had a full page of Alex (other side of Nikki) and under the words "Who will get the rose"
- SportsBet has her has the favorite to win
- Recent radio interview just after Richie did one this weekend past (only one to do that?)

Her edit is not great but who knows if that is enough to make her not F1? Plus Alex received the White Rose so if she is F1 then she will be the first one to ever be White Rose to F1 and since she is a single mom so Richie taking her to F2 could be because she is F1 like Snez?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 76 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15