SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 14 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:09 pm

The article says it was last week, so I don't think they are old pics, pre show.

If Ten knew this was coming, I don't see how they could think for one second the Olena video was going to convince viewers that Olena may be the F1 after those pics are leaked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:11 pm

stoneleigh wrote:Womans Day is a tabloid on the same level as New Idea. Nothing in it is credible.

snipped
I disagree that "nothing" in the tabloids is credible.

While tabloids can have lots of lies and craziness, even NI had posted that Megan walked out the show before it happened and it did.

Woman's Day usually don't have stories regarding the Bach AU shows like NI mag and others since they do more followup interviews for the eliminated contestants rather than just tabloid stuff.

So I can't say whether there is no truth to any of it yet.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:12 pm

Hmmm I see people are posting about it on The Bachelor FB page

Don't they usually delete posts about spoilers before a show is aired yet they let these ones stay up? IMO It's like they want them to be seen.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:14 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:My guess is it's a rouse to throw more mystery into the finale! Models are accustomed to making sure the scene is what the art director wants to portray.

Not to downplay the pics but he looks to be doing the flirting and she was just going with the flow.  Out in Bondi where they will definitely be papped while in a public setting... a week ago.  She knows the odds, so the question would be what is behind it all?

Was Richie on the air today? Any takeaways from him?    

I asked the same question up thread, we can usually tell if there is trouble based on the demeanor of the lead.

We saw an IG pig of him that natik posted here on Saturday and he looked fine. Plus he should be landing in Sydney shortly anyways, boy oh boy are the paps going to be stalking the airport for his arrival now with all this implosion....geez.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:Womans Day is a tabloid on the same level as New Idea. Nothing in it is credible.

snipped
I disagree that "nothing" in the tabloids is credible.

While tabloids can have lots of lies and craziness, even NI had posted that Megan walked out the show before it happened and it did.

Woman's Day usually don't have stories regarding the Bach AU shows like NI mag and others since they do more followup interviews for the eliminated contestants rather than just tabloid stuff.

So I can't say whether there is no truth to any of it yet.

It does seem odd though doesn't it that this is not a front page story?
Wouldn't you think it may take the place of 'Magic Meatballs'?
Maybe it is magic meatballs........laughing on the outside, crying on the inside

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:16 pm

They just posted about Alex on the official fb page
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:17 pm

robinvi wrote:They just posted about Alex on the official fb page

Yep they posted a collage of Alex's HTD pics, it was posted 15 minutes ago in the midst of this hoopla....I expect Nikki's to be posted sometime soon as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:17 pm

After Blake's season where the media was going wile and things started falling apart the weekend before finale (deja vu again) and this year's Bach NZ S2 debacle nothing will surprise me

I don't know what is going on but I am here for it 2pop
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:After Blake's season where the media was going wile and things started falling apart the weekend before finale (deja vu again) and this year's Bach NZ S2 debacle nothing will surprise me

I don't know what is going on but I am here for it 2pop
The finale just got THAT more exciting laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:21 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:My guess is it's a rouse to throw more mystery into the finale! Models are accustomed to making sure the scene is what the art director wants to portray.

Not to downplay the pics but he looks to be doing the flirting and she was just going with the flow.  Out in Bondi where they will definitely be papped while in a public setting... a week ago.  She knows the odds, so the question would be what is behind it all?

Was Richie on the air today? Any takeaways from him?    

Im a bit concerned he spoke with Blake before the season aired and said he was really nice and he was Awol in between with no interviews. hmmm I have a feeling whoever the F1 is it didn't work and its splitsville and like Frosty during Blakes season she was seen out and about with the girls at clubs.

The interview with Osher and Sam and Rove was also odd. Osher said "things got loose in Bali" and Sam said what does that mean and Osher responded saying "Listen I had to sit in interviews pretending everything was ok when I knew what happened in Blakes season Sam" (paraphrased)
Jesus let hope they just split and he didn't do a Blake. He won't ever recover from that publicly. If I find the interview Ill post it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], was the Osher / Rove / Sam interview today or weeks ago? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:24 pm

Boy oh boy I'm so confused. I think I was never so confused in my entire life.Suspectno ideaduh
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15