SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 45 of 76 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:00 am

Sorry I should have put a question mark after my Intel comment. It was a question not a statement. Just to clarify
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:17 am

HodanG wrote:I'm thinking that Nikki is F3, Olena is F2 and Alex is F1

Why you may ask?

Okay, well I don't believe that Richie will send Nikki and Alex to F2 knowing that they are both so invested and emotional. Nope. Don't see it happening and based on the insider goss, Alex is F1 IMO!!!

Okay, what I don't understand is if Alex is F1 why did the Bach official Facebook and Instagram page point all clues to Olena as F1 (including the emojis they used) etc.. I don't get it?! Why is Osher not really a fan of Alex through his tweets? And Alex is not getting a proper F1 edit either. I can list you countless more points why I believe Alex being F1 does not make sense based on all the sleuthing we have all done.

I am beyond disappointed at the producers this season if Alex is indeed F1 to paint her in such a way. I believe IMO that something happened between Alex and Richie is she is F1 and that he did a switcheroo? Or something? It doesn't make sense why else Alex is being so far from depicted from being F1. Not only through SM but also through Osher himself. It honestly isn't adding up. They made Alex look bad on purpose and Nikki look good on purpose. 

if Richie did indeed changed his mind and they depict Alex badly because of it, that is going to be so terrible!!

I believe also Olena's staged pictures are supporting Alex and based on her interviews, I'm sure Olena knows about what is happening. Aswell for Rachel. She has been defending Nikki continuously. These woman IMO know something! 

At the end of the day, I just hope Alex is ok. This (what the Producers are doing) is NOT OKAY. I don't care what anybody else thinks. She is a human being with feelings aswell. I'm starting to think Blake's season is happening all over again. Louise (Nikki), Lisa (Olena) and Sam (Alex) .. Who would have thought Richie pull a Blake? Lol hopefully I'm wrong, and everything is okay, but something fishy is happening and it isn't adding up nor is it making sense! Thoughts?

And add to that the fact that Snez didn't back Alex up to win and Sasha has been Nikki the whole time.
I seriously believe if she is F1 that something happened for sure.
Maybe Nikki is F1 through and through and all of this mess is just a game prod is playing with us.
Hmmmmm
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:19 am

^^ fair point. The divide in support and lack of support for Alex what is up with that! Also, how awkward for Sash if Alex has actually won and he's labelled her 'stage 5 clinger'!! Would love to be a fly in the wall if Alex is F1 and they have double dates loool

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:26 am

I believe the divide in support is for a reason or else everyone would have been supporting the F1. Tsk tsk few more hours and I guess we'll find out
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:27 am

I think we are all just very confused. I agree with HodanG that all you can really do is wait and have faith in what you have sleuthed.

Out of curiosity, how often in the past have you guys used screen caps, social media, and interviews to correctly identify a F1? Without insider info. As I am quite new to this.

Also, if anyone is interested, in the Nikki Gogan thread, joshfan has made contact with the radio station in Perth that Nikki visited today. They said that they are chatting with Richie tomorrow via the phone and has asked her to submit 3 questions. Joshfan is taking recommendations, but only in that thread so it can be kept all together.  

Here is a copy of the post but pretty please go to the thread so joshfan can find them easily Smiley

joshfan wrote:I just spoke to 6ix perth and they are happy for us to gather some questions for richie tomorrow! Smiley i was thinking maybe like 3 questions. Fire away ladies

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:21 am

Please do not ask on the open forum if a member would like to receive a private message or asked to be sent a private message about information they have. Simply PM them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Once again, please refrain from telling members what to do. If I want to wait till the outcome I will, if I want to continue sleuthing, I will. If you are going to wait, then you can suggest that you will wait for the outcome.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:28 pm

stoneleigh wrote:OK, without revealing who and what order she said... the woman says that last year Sam and Sasha were booked onto a flight together to see her friends and family right after FRC...? Really? Sam took Sasha to meet all of her family before the season aired?

The only way that would work is if she is talking about them being booked on a flight together to go to Melbourne to film the Project interview the day after the winner is announced. Surely too many people would see the flight details though? And how would she know who F3 was if she was talking about flights booked for this coming Friday?

I don't think it's real. I don't think we'll know anything until Thursday laugh out loud.

Quite funny that the travel agent was informed that the FRC was just over and Sam was taking Sasha to meet her family and friends when there was so much secrecy about the F1 and bach. Incredible

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:36 pm

cb3 wrote:I think we are all just very confused. I agree with HodanG that all you can really do is wait and have faith in what you have sleuthed.

Out of curiosity, how often in the past have you guys used screen caps, social media, and interviews to correctly identify a F1? Without insider info. As I am quite new to this.

Also, if anyone is interested, in the Nikki Gogan thread, joshfan has made contact with the radio station in Perth that Nikki visited today. They said that they are chatting with Richie tomorrow via the phone and has asked her to submit 3 questions. Joshfan is taking recommendations, but only in that thread so it can be kept all together.  

Here is a copy of the post but pretty please go to the thread so joshfan can find them easily Smiley

joshfan wrote:I just spoke to 6ix perth and they are happy for us to gather some questions for richie tomorrow! Smiley i was thinking maybe like 3 questions. Fire away ladies

We generally get it right, but then again we normally have a variety of clues. Snez was sleuthed correctly, Sasha was as well (but we did know prior he was F1). Sam F was sleuthed but it wasn't for certain until the FRC and it came does to her nail polish if I remember correctly. I wasn't her for Anna and Tim but the set up of the set for the FRC was a dead give away. This season has been really difficult to predict IMO if it goes the way that has been suggested. Really difficult
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Stripe Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:15 pm

Can someone point me to the interview where Richie said he and his F1 had a Brangelina name? I've seen it mentioned a few times but dont have an actual link.

If he really said this, I dont think that Ralex fits?

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:16 pm

Richie Strahan weighs up his final three bachelorettes

Alex, 24, Victoria

"It is a big step to date a single mum, but in saying that it's just about being a good role model for the little guy (her son Elijah).  That's something I can do. There are a lot more qualities you look for in someone and I said to Alex it doesn't matter how many kids you've got. This process is not about anything else but you."

Nikki, 28, WA

"Nikki's an absolute sweetheart. I do have a lot in common with her and every time I sit down with Nikki we talk so in-depth about how easy our relationship is. Going into this week it was always going to be a worry that maybe it is just too easy with Nikki."

Olena, 23, NSW

"She's beautiful and she's quite young. She constantly challenges and confuses me. One day I was wondering if she actually liked me, then the next day I was like she definitely likes me. She's a really strong-willed woman who knows what she wants. When someone is closed off, though, you wonder if that will put restrictions on your relationship down the track."

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:21 pm

Thanks Natik.
I feel like he talked about doubt for both Olena and Nikki and leave the question unanswered but the only obstacle they show us for Alex is not an obstacle for him.
Another one in Alex F1 corner
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:26 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Thanks Natik.
I feel like he talked about doubt for both Olena and Nikki and leave the question unanswered but the only obstacle they show us for Alex is not an obstacle for him.
Another one in Alex F1 corner

I agree. I feel the same.

BTW check the Irakli and Alyona thread out I posted new pics bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 76 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15