SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 28 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:09 am

I'm not a lover of gossip, it irritates me to the limit of endurance and I prefer to not invest my feelings into it, since then the "source" succeeded with their intention, so I rather just ignore.
But it's here ... so let's discuss.
What do the articles say? ... not much, all claim that one of 3 girls is not the one. Some claims supported by random photos, some with the quotes of "friends" ... and just like many things the infamous edit tries to sell ... I don't buy the "news" either. Heck, I don't believe the actual daily news on TV before informing myself better on the matter, because nothing, and I say absolutely nothing, is without bias and hidden agendas these days. Money rules the world. No news here. (Sorry, if it is.) - JMO
But it is interesting the media is relentlessly going after Olena and Alex in this last week.
So, should I be paying attention to them? Maybe, that makes me curious if they are indeed final 2 girls and the media who may not know the final result is trying to create a reaction from someone and thus find out the truth.
So I hope all parties involved, Richie, Alex, Olena and Nikki stay strong for these last few days, because they are coming after them.

Why is it that the "last minute news" make a splash greater than all the previous weeks of Richie saying that he is happy and clearly in love (the preview is out) ... and now we should be doubting whether he is even with his F1 girl?

Nah, relax ... the cherry was picked, eaten (that's a PG term) and it's still in the process of digestion (happy butterflies in the stomach) ... wait for the time of the post finale, when the real life kicks in and we'll get to see where the pip will be planted and how will that plant grow and into what. I have no answers to that.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 am

happygolucky wrote:I'm not a lover of gossip, it irritates me to the limit of endurance and I prefer to not invest my feelings into it, since then the "source" succeeded with their intention, so I rather just ignore.
But it's here ... so let's discuss.
What do the articles say? ... not much, all claim that one of 3 girls is not the one. Some claims supported by random photos, some with the quotes of "friends" ... and just like many things the infamous edit tries to sell ... I don't buy the "news" either. Heck, I don't believe the actual daily news on TV before informing myself better on the matter, because nothing, and I say absolutely nothing, is without bias and hidden agendas these days. Money rules the world. No news here. (Sorry, if it is.) - JMO
But it is interesting the media is relentlessly going after Olena and Alex in this last week.
So, should I be paying attention to them? Maybe, that makes me curious if they are indeed final 2 girls and the media who may not know the final result is trying to create a reaction from someone and thus find out the truth.
So I hope all parties involved, Richie, Alex, Olena and Nikki stay strong for these last few days, because they are coming after them.

Why is it that the "last minute news" make a splash greater than all the previous weeks of Richie saying that he is happy and clearly in love (the preview is out) ... and now we should be doubting whether he is even with his F1 girl?

Nah, relax ... the cherry was picked, eaten (that's a PG term) and it's still in the process of digestion (happy butterflies in the stomach) ... wait for the time of the post finale, when the real life kicks in and we'll get to see where the pip will be planted and how will that plant grow and into what. I have no answers to that.
clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:49 am

Fifty wrote:
romance realist wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Regarding the bold - Why would the paparrazzi have reason to photo Olena pre Bachelor? Even with her modelling contracts she's not someone they would follow. IMO those photos look recent.

That is a very good point, the currency of the photos is purely attached to the Bachelor.
I don't see the photos as professional but opportunistic, taken by a fellow diner who recognised her and snuck a few quick snaps on their phone.
Then flogged them.
The photos could even be shown in reverse order to make a greeting kiss look more than it is.
And following on from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s beer sleuthing, a mouthful of beer taken after the hello's.
Do I sound gullible? Naive? deadhorse

Jesus only knows at this point I reckon.

Ok so lets take a closer look at the F3 women and how they are panning out in the media

Alex - caught on snapchat hugging a guy, caught at the shops hugging a guy, potential actress.  Told producers to get her in F5.
Olena - caught what looks to be flirty with a guy at a pub in Bondi, paps catching her at beach with Steph looks like a pap were told as well as her pic in red jumpsuit and out running.
Nikki - Ex saying its bullocks she didn't go on any dates and saying she wants to be famous, another ex has come out of woodwork saying BS she was only in one relationship also calling BS on the no date thing and says she stayed with his parents for a week but she's not calling it a seriuos relationship.  He also says she knew Richie before going on the bachelor.  She had a major nip slip on the show.

Gee they sound like a right royal bunch in the media don't they. Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 3806527698

Ahaha wait for some juicy news regarding Richie to complete the mess.cantstopl
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:54 am

natik wrote:
Fifty wrote:
romance realist wrote:

That is a very good point, the currency of the photos is purely attached to the Bachelor.
I don't see the photos as professional but opportunistic, taken by a fellow diner who recognised her and snuck a few quick snaps on their phone.
Then flogged them.
The photos could even be shown in reverse order to make a greeting kiss look more than it is.
And following on from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s beer sleuthing, a mouthful of beer taken after the hello's.
Do I sound gullible? Naive? deadhorse

Jesus only knows at this point I reckon.

Ok so lets take a closer look at the F3 women and how they are panning out in the media

Alex - caught on snapchat hugging a guy, caught at the shops hugging a guy, potential actress.  Told producers to get her in F5.
Olena - caught what looks to be flirty with a guy at a pub in Bondi, paps catching her at beach with Steph looks like a pap were told as well as her pic in red jumpsuit and out running.
Nikki - Ex saying its bullocks she didn't go on any dates and saying she wants to be famous, another ex has come out of woodwork saying BS she was only in one relationship also calling BS on the no date thing and says she stayed with his parents for a week but she's not calling it a seriuos relationship.  He also says she knew Richie before going on the bachelor.  She had a major nip slip on the show.

Gee they sound like a right royal bunch in the media don't they. Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 3806527698

Ahaha wait for some juicy news regarding Richie to complete the mess.cantstopl

Waiting patiently. That light blue suit he's wearing isn't helping matters. :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:01 am

Just saw another post on FB where a girl has commented that she knows of someone that is friends with Richie's best mate...apparently it is Nikki that wins. Probably just gossip but thought it was worth mentioning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:07 am

Hmm, check out the title of this article...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:15 am

in_denial wrote:Hmm, check out the title of this article...

That calls for a big hmmmmm indeed
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:25 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
in_denial wrote:Hmm, check out the title of this article...

That calls for a big hmmmmm indeed

Well that's interesting it seems they may have cottoned on to Nikki being F3 perhaps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:30 am

in_denial wrote:Just saw another post on FB where a girl has commented that she knows of someone that is friends with Richie's best mate...apparently it is Nikki that wins. Probably just gossip but thought it was worth mentioning.

Funny you say this because my hubby just got home and knowing I'm a Bachelor fanatic right said he had some "insider" info, apparently a guy he works with is Nikkis cousin and he said that on the weekend his family were talking about Nikki and how far she had gone but didn't end up with Richie in the end, so you can take that anyway you like thought it would be interesting to share that info with you all.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:50 am

Hanate wrote:
in_denial wrote:Just saw another post on FB where a girl has commented that she knows of someone that is friends with Richie's best mate...apparently it is Nikki that wins. Probably just gossip but thought it was worth mentioning.

Funny you say this because my hubby just got home and knowing I'm a Bachelor fanatic right said he had some "insider" info, apparently a guy he works with is Nikkis cousin and he said that on the weekend his family were talking about Nikki and how far she had gone but didn't end up with Richie in the end, so you can take that anyway you like thought it would be interesting to share that info with you all.

That would explain the other poster during the week from WA saying they hadn't heard anything about her winning whereas the whole of WA knew Snez was F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:41 am

New Olena interview

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:41 am

Hi guys, I have been hovering over your posts for the past few days! Some of you should become detectives.

With regards to the article posted about the decider being between Olena and Alex (I can't post links as a new member), I checked out this article and had to post. I feel like the article was written quite poorly. For example: "Richie has a boxing moment with Olena’s father. That pretty scares Richie who is not very skilled at punching". The sentence doesn't really make sense.. The whole article reads really simply.

It just seems really strange to me, that a journalist who supposedly has intel would make such mistakes.. Maybe the title really has no significance, because the article misses the point a bit. At the end, they just say that the "real contest is between Alex and Olena" because they're in their early twenties and have chemistry. To me, saying they're in their early twenties is a strange reason to justify that they're the only contenders, because Richie is quite older.

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15