SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:20 pm

Ugh Josh just bugs the crap out of me. I personally think he is incredibly manipulative.
He calls out Amanda on social media for being on her phone. Yet to take such picture Josh was on his phone.

He seems to be on the phone just as much as her. I get it I hate it when I am ignored with someone on the phone. But really - as others have said pot meets kettle.

Maybe its a joke but he just seems so passive aggressive in his comments/posts. He says things to come off as a joke but really you know it pisses him off. Why don't you deal with it off social media.

The airplane snap also comes to mind = passive aggressive - I just can't stand him all IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Beach Lover Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:20 pm

Relalou wrote:

Pretty much anything they post can be interpreted negatively or positively depending on your viewpoints.  Post seems harmless fun to me!

I feel the same way.  I also think things with many of these couples get "sensationalized' a lot and tweets/snapchats overanalyzed that are really no big deal.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:41 pm

**edited** My interpretation of Amanda on the phone is that since Amanda wasn't engaged in conversation Josh got on his phone and took the pic and posted it.  It appears he didn't throw a fit, yell at her, embarrass her, demonize her or control her.  He simply wrote, what I see as a playful post of what was happening at the moment that so many can relate to.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unclear who you are referring to Members opinions are not to be criticized)

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I think Josh and Amanda have a cute banter that I and their fans enjoy especially when it's real world issues like being on the phone on a date.  I have a feeling that Josh isn't the dominant one in this relationship.  He moved into Amanda's turf with her kids/friends, etc.

He only moved because Amanda has joint custody of the girls and can't move them without the Ex permission and I don't think that was going to happen.  If you want to call it banter go ahead but it's just a cover up for what he really is feeling. *** IMO***

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added IMO No proof to justify)

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Simply put, this is a discussion thread for Josh and Amanda, which means all thoughts are welcome.  There will be good and bad, positive and negative.  If one doesn't like reading negative, snark, or anything other than loving, positive, worshipping every move the couple makes type posts, there is a fan thread for them.  Your more than welcome to join in the happy discussion there.  If I want to discuss Evan or Nick, I'll go to one of there threads, which ever is most appropriate.

I don't hate or wish I'll will on any of these people.  But that doesn't mean I have to like them either.  I tend to have a few favs from over the years but for the most part forget about and move on quickly from them after their season ends.  Unless of course they just keep reappearing in different shows and simply won't go away.  laugh out loud

In Josh's case, I used to like him lots more than I do now.  But when the same actions and attitudes keep occurring in different environments and scenarios and with different relationships, the benefit of the doubt I try to give them all, slowly dwindles before disappearing all together.  At this point it's more like... Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  Hopefully whatever's best for Jam, individually and together, works out whether that's staying together or breaking up.  But if they're going to end it, I hope they do it quickly before dragging it out and letting the girls get more attached.  They're the only ones I feel for in the whole situation.  Josh, Amanda, Nick the ex and even MM are adults and need to act like it, IMO.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:00 pm

Just as fans do not have to defend their POV on fan threads, no one discussing in a discussion thread should feel they have to validate their POV.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:33 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:I think Josh and Amanda have a cute banter that I and their fans enjoy especially when it's real world issues like being on the phone on a date.  I have a feeling that Josh isn't the dominant one in this relationship.  He moved into Amanda's turf with her kids/friends, etc.

He only moved because Amanda has joint custody of the girls and can't move them without the Ex permission and I don't think that was going to happen. If you want to call it banter go ahead but it's just a cover up for what he really is feeling.  ***edited*** IMO

I respect that no one needs to validate their POV, but the above isn't stated as an opinion.  I don't understand how one can know what Josh is feeling if they are not Josh, nor can we know his motives for things.  We can have our thoughts and speculate, but it's just that, our opinions, not fact.  

His moving to California makes logical sense based on the situation with the ex.  But I don't view Josh snapping about Amanda and her phone as a cover up for his real feelings.  He was pretty clear, joking or not, that he didn't like being the third wheel.  I think that's a normal feeling many have when they are with someone who pays more attention to their phone then the person they are having a meal with.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:12 pm

Topic is now unlocked.

As posted many times if one is unable to read negative posts about their favourite, please stay in the Fan threads.

If your post is your opinion, without source to justify, please use IMO.

We have many active sleuthing threads with another US Bachelor starting shortly. We do not have time to edit posts that are not within the rules. We will delete when necessary to make it easier to moderate.
TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:03 am

IMO these two post too much passive aggressive stuff on sm for the 'cute', normal stuff to be cute. And Amanda going to her ex to trash Josh, and then be 'cute' on sm just seems fake. Basically, to me it all seems to have a negative spin, because other stuff they've posted/done has had the negative spin already.

IMO these two are the definition of fake. They're manipulative users who throw anyone utb if it benefits them. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:02 pm

Does anyone know if this couple, J & A, will be on Lauren and Ben's new series?? I had thought that Amanda and Lauren are close friends...and, imo, J&A would sure be willing to appear based on their other tv appearances.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:57 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Does anyone know if this couple, J & A, will be on Lauren and Ben's new series?? I had thought that Amanda and Lauren are close friends...and, imo, J&A would sure be willing to appear based on their other tv appearances.

I don't believe so. At least not as of yet, and I have to imagine filming will be wrapping up soon for B&L. As far as I know with my close following of all things Ben and Lauren, Lauren has only met up with Amanda once since the Bachelor finale. And that was pre-Josh.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:45 pm

I know that social media follows aren't necessarily a surefire indicator of anything, but as far as I can see Lauren isn't following Josh on either Twitter or Instagram. She didn't include him in her congratulations tweet to Amanda after the BIP finale, and she retweeted stuff about Grant/Lace and Evan/Carly but nothing about Josh/Amanda. She does follow both Andi and Nick, though... :stirthepot laugh out loud
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99