SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:57 am

As a moderator here, I am seriously reigning myself in, believe me. I hate deleting my own posts. cantstopl As it is, I edit myself a lot.
In reference to @Laura Walsh, there have been brutal dictators referred to as "great leaders", been honored with labels as "Time's person of the year" or considered great humanitarians.  I am not suggesting DUH is in that same league only that "great mother" or parent is subjective.
Remember, gerbils will eat their young.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Alanna wrote:Satan Nick2 must be making BANKKK off of the Duh and BOR with all this "babysitting" if allegedly the hospital stay was a sweet $750/3 hr for their dinner date. Awesome. What a business he's running.

I have been trying desperately to figure out what I can shill. Perhaps this is it! I can look after doggies too! Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:39 pm

Personally, I'd say the Duhh's priority list revolves largely around herself.  So in a top 10 I'd say a good 8 would revolve around her, her shilling, her image, her SM, her appearance, etc.  The girls and Josh might get lucky and round out the top 10, but at the bottom of the list like spots 9 and 10.  And poor, poor Sable might just round out the top 100.  IMO, SM tends to be a small window into your life and reflection of yourself, thoughts, priorities, etc., and I'm less than impressed with what I've seen, but that's JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:48 pm

IMO, quality time vs quantity with the kids is so much more important. Having the kids 5 days a week and fully engaged with them is great. I can't begrudge them if they have the means to have great weekend getaways. If they're being paid, that is a bonus. It's healthy for the relationship so I'm happy they're taking advantage of their alone time. IMO, I don't think their posts lie. As we have seen, they are pretty real about posting the good, the bad and the ugly of what's going on with them as much of the topics on this site have discussed. IMO, they are doing everything a young active couple with kids should be doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:29 pm

Haha reading this thread I was just thinking of my younger sister who was having a breakdown this morning on the phone because she's watching her two little girls and her SIL's four kids and they were all acting up and causing chaos and look here's the Duhhh with her Himbo in Mexico living a fantasy life away from her two little girls. Should I convince my sister to divorce her husband and go on this show next season? cheeky

@Kashathediva Commoner life really bites man. Next Bachelor season, I'm there. You can tie me to my bed all you want. I'll eat through the restraints.  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 53 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:42 pm

I don't know how to bring photos over but Amanda posted an adorable one of the 2 of them. They are living a life that most fantasize about IMO #winning

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:45 pm

Until her reality tv superstardom, she may have been more of a full-time mom, but certainly since BIP she has been enjoying a lot of down time.
The thing is DUH does not have her children 5 days a week. IMO
They are apparently in some kind of full-time pre-schooling/daycare program.
Then the ex has them one day during the week and every other weekend. So right there, allows a nice degree of "me" time, many full-time mom's don't get to luxuriate in.
Yes, quality time is very important and being that she has house cleaning services and apparently no outside employment, I am hoping she does have that, because it appears the quantity togetherness really is getting less and less.
JMOAA

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:03 pm

I remember when my kids were the same ages of Amanda's kids, I never left them alone more than a few hours. Would l like to spend quality time with my hubby alone? Sure I would, but I just could not be like Amanda, spending 3 consecutive weekends away from my babies. My kids turned out fine, never rebellious in their present teenage years.
Kids grow up so fast. There may come a day when Amanda wants to spend time with the girls and they don't want to. Cherish them when you can.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Loveinterest wrote:IMO, quality time vs quantity with the kids is so much more important. Having the kids 5 days a week and fully engaged with them is great. I can't begrudge them if they have the means to have great weekend getaways. If they're being paid, that is a bonus. It's healthy for the relationship so I'm happy they're taking advantage of their alone time. IMO, I don't think their posts lie. As we have seen, they are pretty real about posting the good, the bad and the ugly of what's going on with them as much of the topics on this site have discussed. IMO, they are doing everything a young active couple with kids should be doing.

Sorry to disagree but most young couples with children are going to soccer games, dance, softball games and etc. I just do not see how this is a healthy relationship. My husband would never berate me especially in the public and I would never do it to him. She only sees these kids on the weekdays at night they go to school during the day. She only has them every other weekend and 4 days a week. She shills them out to make money off of them like they are just products to her. She to me is all about herself and nobody else. I use to respect Josh in some way more about Sabel but I have lost all respect for him when he said #dadslife. They have a dad and he is not even their stepdad either. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:40 pm

IMO, but that tweet from Josh chastising Amanda about wearing makeup at the gym is gross. Like, why does he even care? Maybe she's wearing makeup because she's going to take a million selfies and shill some workout clothes? Maybe she like wearing makeup? It's not his business and putting stuff like that out (especially in public) IS emotionally abusive. I hope she kicks his BOR to the curb. Like maybe she has an "Emily Maynard" side that we just don't see....

He clearly learned NOTHING from Famously Single.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:02 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I don't know how to bring photos over but Amanda posted an adorable one of the 2 of them.  They are living a life that most fantasize about IMO #winning

Always ditching her kids to live the famous life still makes her selfish and a bad mother. Where is Sable while he out living the good life. I guess she is at a dog sitter.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:07 pm

Sabel is probably watching the kids. She looks like she would be a capable babysitter. She doesn't wear too much makeup. She doesn't have a bubble bubble butt, she doesn't overdue phone time and appears to have a great disposition.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99