SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:17 pm

Amanda's BFF is calling ex Nick out on Twitter for that interview. Even saying all this stuff he has/hasn't done. Go to @RachelGuterman laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:22 pm

Oh Lordy. These poor little girls.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:34 pm

Just read the friend's twitter account. Damn. What I'm getting is that these kids better parent themselves because these 3 are hot a** messes. SOMEONE's gotta be the adult in this situation and Amanda, Nick, and Josh all called not it duh

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:39 pm

Man these girls are doomed. All the adults in this situation are POS. no no
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:42 pm

Sad to me that Josh went to find someone that was so much better than what he had before. He wanted someone he could trust. So doesn't trust mean not having lunch with your ex and telling him she's about had it with Josh and confiding in him all their problems.

He also said he wanted a good mother -- No need even to explain this one. She is absolutely not the best mother ever.

He wanted someone sweet and kind and selfless. No. Didn't get that either. She can be sweet and kind when she wants but I've seen enough tweets from her that are very salty to me, not sweet and kind.

When he described what he wanted he always said not much makeup, someone real and genuine. Hmm The best picture I have seen of her so far was when she had her hair in pigtails and didn't seem to have any makeup on. Otherwise she's got wayyyy too much makeup on, a bottled blonde, hair extensions, does Botox, which she has admitted to. My word. Who at 26 needs Botox.

Really wanted him to find someone that had all these qualities but I don't see a single box of his wants checked.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:47 pm

I just can't believed ex Nick allegedly sold Amanda's wedding ring and then made her believe she lost it... There are no words.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:Just read the friend's twitter account. Damn. What I'm getting is that these kids better parent themselves because these 3 are hot a** messes. SOMEONE's gotta be the adult in this situation and Amanda, Nick, and Josh all called not it duh

Perfect. Mama Murray is probs already on the case. She'll get an adjoining apartment ASAP.

See? People come into your life for a reason. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:23 pm

Adjoining apartment? Just give a walk in closet. She probably already stores her broom there. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:27 pm

^^ Love it, Kasha. I think Josh is in love with love. I had the impression he had some common sense but I guess not. This is a real train wreck. I just can't see this lasting for the long haul. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:28 pm

This is what I genuinely don't get, if he paid for everything for Andi, why not with the Duh? I don't get it for real.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:40 pm

I'm still wondering why Amanda would pay "Satan" 750 to visit his daughter in the hospital. Weird.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:44 pm

mindless wrote:I'm still wondering why Amanda would pay "Satan" 750 to visit his daughter in the hospital. Weird.
Agreed. It's not like she posted pics of him at the hospital at IG is anything. Or even mentioned that he was there, considering she never mentions him at all. And this dude actually makes bank at his own job and seems to come from a family with money..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99