SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:38 pm

natik wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Can the s/caps be posted side by side and sourced if someone has them? TIA

Bath Suit Number 1!

natik wrote:
Sundy wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By the way that is Olena`s bath suit that she is wearing under her dress.
See same cut and same color.

Source daily mail

Bath Suit Number 2!

djogbenyuie wrote:

Screens by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry perplexed how people can't see its two swimsuit. One maroon the other white. But it still leaves the safari outfit with different hairstyling only to be changed into RC dress with her hair pulled back. That's one full on day for her to change into 4 different outfits. Not adding up. They have spliced her edit for the promo from the two days IMO for maximum impact.

Back to top Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Just thought of something. Don't be surprised if the white bathing suit is the F3 date as she then has her hair pulled back for the RC. The Vespa date is part of the final date IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:43 pm

Sundy wrote:I am still back on Richie's facial hair (does that sound weird?). Given that Richie has facial hair in all of the screencaps minus the Rose ceremony I would put them all in the pre rose ceremony basket. With the exception of Nikkis New Idea pic and that is simply because you can't see Richie's face. I believe that Alexs one on one was earlier than Olenas as Richie's goatie is significantly more pronounced. Meaning completely different days. I am assuming that Richie spent the whole day and evening with each girl. Nikkis screencaps are harder to tell but it certainly follows that same pattern. I don't know?  How quickly can a guy grow a goatie?

As for timing, don't forget production was pushed back by almost a week after the F3 Rose ceremonies according to reports so he would have time to grow stubble IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:54 pm

I can't remember, did they film the final three at a different location and then changed to Bali for the final two or was it always Bali for the final three but just pushed back because of the paps
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for the s/caps yes Can you add a link to the daily mail pic or I can google search to find it and post if that works.

So based on bathing suits it is speculated Olena is in F2? So one of the s/caps are from her LCD (last chance date) then if so?  

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:54 pm

robinvi wrote:
natik wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see any connection this season at this point to who F1 would be based on dress color at RCs, especially since it has been different in past seasons with who the F1 is and not reliable, imo, to indicate F1 (although FRC dress may be).

I think the season preview hiding Nikki from s/caps (HTD and FD) is a more of a clue since Nikki was the only one of the F3 not in the season promo for FDs or HTDs and  it was speculated back then that this meant she wouldn't get to F3 but others speculated that it was like Jordan (JoJo's season) where he was not included in FD s/caps and it turns out that this is the case so it was intentional on TPTB part to hide Nikki from s/caps for HTD and FD.

But we are not talking about the season promo or JoJo`s season. By the way I think it´s not a good thing to compare The Bachelor and The Bachelorette with each other. I think both shows are slightly different. IMO
We are talking about the dress code. And it makes sense that Nikki is the F3 because even the official twitter is foreshadowing it that Nikki is not the F1.

Twitter The Bachelor AU
"If he chooses another girl, what is she going to be like when she comes home?" - Aunty Carol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I understand your point. But if that's the case, why would Nikkis sister follow richie on social media if Nikki professes her love to Richie and then gets her heart broken. She would be so devastated I couldn't imagine any family members after that follow Richie?

Now I still dont have screen shot or confirmation of his sister following on Insta and nearly went blind one night scrolling through his followers and couldn't find her. If someone could elude me to this it would be great. She is following him on Twitter however do we know what date this occurred or is the date you found out the date you have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. My deduction on her following on Twitter if it's after FRC is her sister was trying to find out who he actually picks if it was before then she may have followed as curiosity. Also body language wise, one must question the nervous laughter he had when she told him she loves him on HTD. Alarm bells are ringing here. TBH if Alex's edit wasn't so bad, I would actually be pegging her for F1 as they seem to have a greater connection "portrayed"and there was no nervous laughter when she told him. It will be interesting to see his reaction when Olena tells him. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:56 pm

Sundy wrote:I do actually think, in hindsight, that two swimsuits on the one day are unlikely but still possible. If on seperate days I currently thinking that the white swimsuit is first. The thing I can't work out is it appears as though Olena is greeting Richie in both the screencap that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just posted above and In the Vespa screencap. I can't quote piece the background together enough to say they are at the same time

Check out Richie's beard growth between the two screencaps, he has much less in the caps of Olena in the romper compared to the white swimsuit, this convinces me they from are two different days.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:59 pm

Fifty wrote:snipped

Sorry perplexed how people can't see its two swimsuit. One maroon the other white.  But it still leaves the safari outfit with different hairstyling only to be changed into RC dress with her hair pulled back.  That's one full on day for her to change into 4 different outfits. Not adding up.  They have spliced her edit for the promo from the two days IMO for maximum impact.

Not sure if this is directed at members?

The questions posed about the swimsuits were posed before s/caps and pics were posted to show the swimsuit so I don't see anyone questioning or being perplexed about the swimsuits.

Since they have been posted I can clearly see they are two different ones.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

So based on bathing suits it is speculated Olena is in F2? So one of the s/caps are from her LCD (last chance date) then if so?  

I think it is a good indication that Olena is in F2.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for the s/caps yes Can you add a link to the daily mail pic or I can google search to find it and post if that works.

I think it's possible. Not. Locking it in though just yet. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Olenas make up? Different or same
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:16 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for the s/caps yes Can you add a link to the daily mail pic or I can google search to find it and post if that works.

I think it's possible.  Not.  Locking it in though just yet. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Olenas make up? Different or same

It looks slightly different but I would not look for the make up. She is a make up artist so you never know maybe she did her make up by herself and prefers for the daily activities the same shades or whatever. Plus let us not forget all the filters they are putting on during the editing. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Sundy wrote: I can't remember, did they film the final three at a different location and then changed to Bali for the final two or was it always Bali for the final three but just pushed back because of the paps

Pushed back by permits according to this one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

According to this the finale was reshot the following Sunday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick