SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Mirzam wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

Right, so given that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has deduced from previous F3 RCs that the F2 girls wear contrasting colors, the F2 is either Alex and Nikki or Alex and Olena. Given we have screencaps that likely place Olena in the finale and none for Nikki, then it makes logical sense, Nikki goes at F3.

For Sam Wood's season and F2 RC (so 3 girls at RC, 1 goes home) the three girls were: Lana/F2, Sarah/F3, and Snez/F1 and Sarah was eliminated wearing black and I recall [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I were posting and joking that we could deduce who goes home for Sam Wood's season because the eliminated contestant always wore black (Heather/F4 wore black when eliminated).

This is not the case for S4/Richie's season as Rachael/F4 wore blue so I am not sure if Alex wearing black is proof that she is in F2 just because of dress color since Sarah wore black and was F3 and the two girls (Lana and Snez) wore lighter colors and were in F2.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
my s/cap from S3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That was the one "exception" that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pointed out. However, Lana's dress had green lace on it whereas Nikki's and Olena's dresses are much a much closer shade. Until we get screencaps of Nikki beyond the ones we have we can't place her in the F2.

I will agree to disagree as I don't see how just because of the most contrasting colors of dress at F2 RC it is evidence for a contestant being or not being in F2 especially since there is a lack of consistency in past seasons.

When it comes to FRC though, there is consistency from past seasons (S1, S2, S3), since every F1 girl has worn a lighter colored dress than the F2 at FRC.

So while I do think that FRC dress color could potentially be a pattern and clue for F1 based on this previous season consistency I don't think for RCs that are not FRC that it is reliable.

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:22 pm

Katiebelle, the 2nd swimsuit is under her romper (Vespa s/cap) ... it's the maroon one she was papped in on the beach few weeks ago.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:24 pm

But position might be a clue though. I remember it has been said that the leaving girl is placed in the middle for goodbye filming purposes. Which means Alex is possibly F3.
I know Anna was in the middle her season but this had been more consistent for the last few ceremonies. And even for older seasons.
Just saying.
We might take notes for future seasons.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
I will agree to disagree as I don't see how just because of the most contrasting colors of dress at F2 RC it is evidence for a contestant being or not being in F2 especially since there is a lack of consistency in past seasons.

When it comes to FRC though, there is consistency from past seasons (S1, S2, S3), since every F1 girl has worn a lighter colored dress than the F2 at FRC.

So while I do think that FRC dress color could potentially be a pattern and clue for F1 based on this previous season consistency I don't think for RCs that are not FRC that it is reliable.

jmo

Disagreeing is good! I am going to bring over [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s post from a few pages back to show the consistency of the contrasting F2 dresses worn at the F3 RC.

natik wrote:So I did a little research about the F3 dresses and it´s interesting. Let`s take a look.

There was one exception in Sam W. season BUT Lana had a greenish lace on her dress so there was a contrast there.

So based on the dresses this year and on the screencaps we have. It is proven that Olena is in the finale based on the different bath suits she is wearing.
It`s between Nikki and Alex. Nikki has almost the same color shade as Olena`s dress. There is no contrast like for example in Lana`s case last season. And that makes me think that there is practically no chance they are letting the F2 girls dress in almost an identical colors. They need a contrast there black and white. So based on it it`s Olena and Alex in the finale. IMO

Sundy wrote:

Pics: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] + [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:30 pm

happygolucky wrote:I was waiting for your opinion  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... thanks, I thought you would agree yes  since you were seeing more with Snez when I was confident of Heather still.

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698

my interest waned in the beginning but I am now invested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:31 pm

natik wrote:
see2love wrote:I like him with Olena best. She is being real and thinking everything through.

The edit and media has Nikki just as they had Lana as F1 on Sam Wood's season. There is also a story arch with Olena. WIth Nikki, its all smooth sailing and that makes me think she isnt the F1.

Alex's edit is the same as Snez with the single mum thing but her edit isn't as clean as Snez'z and the fact that her son wasn't on says to me she isn't the F1.

I must admit that I zoned out after a few episodes because I found Richie too awkward and somewhat boring but then I realised that awkward and boring are not bad qualities especially because he is just a nice, genuine guy who wants love. His type tend to treat women the best!

So I wish him nothing but the best

Thanks for your input. I actually missed you this season and was curious to know what you think! bestbud!

Cheers NAtik. I am so looking forward to the Ette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Katiebelle wrote:I'm sorry guys but I have completely lost track of the Olena is wearing two swimming suits argument. I have seen her in the white swimsuit but where is the screen cap of the other?

TIA!

I think, and I'm not sure either as I'm getting lost, but I think they are talking about the clothing under her floral jumpsuit. You can see there is something black under there
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Sundy wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:I'm sorry guys but I have completely lost track of the Olena is wearing two swimming suits argument. I have seen her in the white swimsuit but where is the screen cap of the other?

TIA!

I think, and I'm not sure either as I'm getting lost, but I think they are talking about the clothing under her floral jumpsuit. You can see there is something black under there

So is the s/cap of the vespa being speculated to be LCD and not part of FD? So 2 swim suits confirmed or speculated? I am also lost as don't see two swim suits if going by vespa s/cap as the other one?

Can the s/caps be posted side by side and sourced if someone has them? TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

Can the s/caps be posted side by side and sourced if someone has them? TIA

Bath Suit Number 1!

natik wrote:
Sundy wrote:

By the way that is Olena`s bath suit that she is wearing under her dress.
See same cut and same color.

Source daily mail

Bath Suit Number 2!

djogbenyuie wrote:

Screens by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:34 pm

Sundy wrote:So what can we draw from this as I think this is the biggest clue we have to work with. There are a few possible scenarios. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is it possible that he is walking her out at F3 and not walking to the RC?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:35 pm

I do actually think, in hindsight, that two swimsuits on the one day are unlikely but still possible. If on seperate days I currently thinking that the white swimsuit is first. The thing I can't work out is it appears as though Olena is greeting Richie in both the screencap that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just posted above and In the Vespa screencap. I can't quote piece the background together enough to say they are at the same time
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:36 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Sundy wrote:So what can we draw from this as I think this is the biggest clue we have to work with. There are a few possible scenarios. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is it possible that he is walking her out at F3 and not walking to the RC?

Entirely possible. I can't remember if Richie speaks to the F3 at the cocktail party prior to the Rose ceremony or it is straight into rose ceremony
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick