SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:47 am

Hmm. These are different SC to the ones that I saw (went off the mag article on page 2 of the Nikki thread). They do look more similar now.

Back to top Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:51 am

Hanate wrote:Hmm not too sure anymore those shorts seem to have a print on the back pocket that looks similar to the ones he wears on the pier

My screens:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hanate, thank you - IMo - they are the same shorts.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:52 am

So if he is wearing the same shorts on both sc, and therefore assuming that they are from the same day/date - why does Nikki not have any bikini top straps showing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stripe Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:55 am

I know sometimes when I am wearing bathers I dont tie up the straps, especially if I am wearing something off the shoulder - maybe she did the same?

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:55 am

IMO they are the same shorts and his facial hair is the same (where in Olenas and Alex's his facial hair is diff in scaps) therefore Nikki again has no further sc to prove she went further than f3.....it's looking like more and more she is going for heartbreak and getting the bette edit - jmo :tissuebox
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:56 am

Stripe wrote:I know sometimes when I am wearing bathers I dont tie up the straps, especially if I am wearing something off the shoulder - maybe she did the same?

Are they strap bikini's though? To me, the pink bikini straps don't look like tie ones?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:03 am

They definitely look like the same shorts to me (front and back) so I'd think it is from the same day/date.
If so then I do think Nikki could be F3.

If Alex and Olena are F2 I cannot see Alex as F1, especially with her edit.

So I'd think Olena is F1, which, given Bach AU past seasons would be a typical edit based purely on the fact that no girl who has received the White Rose (or red rose) has been F1 (which is the case with Alex), and no girl who has been on the first date as been F1 (which is the case with Nikki)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:10 am

in_denial wrote:So if he is wearing the same shorts on both sc, and therefore assuming that they are from the same day/date - why does Nikki not have any bikini top straps showing?

They may have told her to take the bather top off for a better look on camera seeing the romper is strapless. As for tan marks, make up covers that and suffice to say colour hair pencil covers regrowth. Unfortunately have had to do that on too many occasions myself. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:18 am

If the shorts are the same and its the same date unfortunately IMO Nikki was played as the red herring or the Heather of this season. I'll see how it plays out for sure on Wednesday but alarm bells were ringing when she ended up with almost an exact replica of the start of Heathers 2nd date. I suppose we know for next season that if any girl has to wait on the side of the road for the bachie to pick them up in an unusual car (ice cream van/vintage car) and are too obvious as the F1, they are slotted for F4 or F3 IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Screen shot of Nikki's hair regrowth from ep 13

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], i think the bigger red herring is what you mentioned a few pages back upthread regarding what paps claim about knowing the F1....i suspect that's where Nikki's name got leaked to the press and the show producers decided to run with it IMO. This can't be proven yet but as they always say on the X-files, one of my favorite shows ever; "the truth is out there" and it will come to light post show starting next week...all jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:47 am

About so remains the boat screen cap. It doesn't seem to match Alex as we have her driving out, presumably away from the beach. There is also a screencap of them sitting the longer grass (?) and then there is their Ubud screencap. It doesn't fit with Nikki as she has pink bathers on and Olena has white and burgundy. So it appears as though we have a missing location. The plot thickens!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick