SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Mirzam Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:11 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Nikki is not in black though. Alex is.

Right, so given that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has deduced from previous F3 RCs that the F2 girls wear contrasting colors, the F2 is either Alex and Nikki or Alex and Olena. Given we have screencaps that likely place Olena in the finale and none for Nikki, then it makes logical sense, Nikki goes at F3.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you are our very own Inspector Clousseau (without the bumbling and fumbling around, of course)giggling
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:25 pm

My post was about Episode 14 F3 RC (meaning one of the F4 went home) and Nikki is wearing black. In the upcoming F2 RC (so after one goes home from F3/FDs) Nikki is in a light color as is Olena and Alex is in black. Overall, they have all worn light and darker colors but so far I haven't seen a pattern yet for the person being eliminated based on dress color (Faith wore red, Rachael wore blue) so IMO I don't see a pattern like what may have happened in previous seasons to be evidence for F3 or F1.

So far, IMO, the only pattern that has seemed to hold over the last 2 Bach AU seasons is the F1's dress is lighter color for FRC (Sam and Snez both wearing lighter colored dresses than the F2 at FRC)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
My post was about Episode 14 F3 RC (meaning one of the F4 went home) and Nikki is wearing black. In the upcoming F2 RC (so after one goes home from F3/FDs) Nikki is in a light color as is Olena and Alex is in black. Overall, they have all worn light and darker colors but so far I haven't seen a pattern yet for the person being eliminated based on dress color (Faith wore red, Rachael wore blue) so IMO I don't see a pattern like what may have happened in previous seasons to be evidence for F3 or F1.

So far, IMO, the only pattern that has seemed to hold over the last 2 Bach AU seasons is the F1's dress is lighter color for FRC (Sam and Snez both wearing lighter colored dresses than the F2 at FRC)

I think it is safe to say, given the color of the dresses and the show's proclivity to have the F2 in contrasting colors for the F3 RC, the F2 won't be Nikki and Olena. If we can show that Nikki's screencaps wearing the romper is a LCD and not a FD it could well be that Nikki is in the F2 and could be F1. Until we have more screencaps of Nikki we can't say that. Also, how do we explain away Olena wearing two different bathing suits on one date, and how do explain Richie's facial hair growth?
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:46 pm

I am still back on Richie's facial hair (does that sound weird?). Given that Richie has facial hair in all of the screencaps minus the Rose ceremony I would put them all in the pre rose ceremony basket. With the exception of Nikkis New Idea pic and that is simply because you can't see Richie's face. I believe that Alexs one on one was earlier than Olenas as Richie's goatie is significantly more pronounced. Meaning completely different days. I am assuming that Richie spent the whole day and evening with each girl. Nikkis screencaps are harder to tell but it certainly follows that same pattern. I don't know? How quickly can a guy grow a goatie?

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:53 pm

Mirzam wrote:

Right, so given that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has deduced from previous F3 RCs that the F2 girls wear contrasting colors, the F2 is either Alex and Nikki or Alex and Olena. Given we have screencaps that likely place Olena in the finale and none for Nikki, then it makes logical sense, Nikki goes at F3.

For Sam Wood's season and F2 RC (so 3 girls at RC, 1 goes home) the three girls were: Lana/F2, Sarah/F3, and Snez/F1 and Sarah was eliminated wearing black and I recall [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I were posting and joking that we could deduce who goes home for Sam Wood's season because the eliminated contestant always wore black (Heather/F4 wore black when eliminated).

This is not the case for S4/Richie's season as Rachael/F4 wore blue so I am not sure if Alex wearing black is proof that she is in F2 just because of dress color since Sarah wore black and was F3 and the two girls (Lana and Snez) wore lighter colors and were in F2. So I don't see contrasting colors as evidence of who stays.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
my s/cap from S3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

For Sam Wood's season and F2 RC (so 3 girls at RC, 1 goes home) the three girls were: Lana/F2, Sarah/F3, and Snez/F1 and Sarah was eliminated wearing black and I recall [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I were posting and joking that we could deduce who goes home for Sam Wood's season because the eliminated contestant always wore black (Heather/F4 wore black when eliminated).

This is not the case for S4/Richie's season as Rachael/F4 wore blue so I am not sure if Alex wearing black is proof that she is in F2 just because of dress color since Sarah wore black and was F3 and the two girls (Lana and Snez) wore lighter colors and were in F2.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
my s/cap from S3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That was the one "exception" that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pointed out. However, Lana's dress had green lace on it whereas Nikki's and Olena's dresses are much a much closer shade. Until we get screencaps of Nikki beyond the ones we have we can't place her in the F2.

Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:00 pm

It doesn't make sense to me to base the winner on the dresses they wear.. Can't see a rhyme or reason. But then I have not watch much of the bachelor shows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:02 pm

Reywa wrote:It doesn't make sense to me to base the winner on the dresses they wear.. Can't see a rhyme or reason. But then I have not watch much of the bachelor shows.

It's not basing the winner on the color of their dress, it's having the final two women in contrasting colors for aesthetic purposes, it makes for better visuals.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:08 pm

Thanks for that insight [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It does make sense now that you tell me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:13 pm

So what can we draw from this as I think this is the biggest clue we have to work with. There are a few possible scenarios. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:14 pm

I'm sorry guys but I have completely lost track of the Olena is wearing two swimming suits argument. I have seen her in the white swimsuit but where is the screen cap of the other?

TIA!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick