SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:06 pm

I don't see any connection this season at this point to who F1 would be based on dress color at RCs, especially since it has been different in past seasons with who the F1 is and not reliable, imo, to indicate F1 (although FRC dress may be).

I think the season preview hiding Nikki from s/caps (HTD and FD) is a more of a clue since Nikki was the only one of the F3 not in the season promo for FDs or HTDs and  it was speculated back then that this meant she wouldn't get to F3 but others speculated that it was like Jordan (JoJo's season) where he was not included in FD s/caps and it turns out that this is the case so it was intentional on TPTB part to hide Nikki from s/caps for HTD and FD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see any connection this season at this point to who F1 would be based on dress color at RCs, especially since it has been different in past seasons with who the F1 is and not reliable, imo, to indicate F1 (although FRC dress may be).

I think the season preview hiding Nikki from s/caps (HTD and FD) is a more of a clue since Nikki was the only one of the F3 not in the season promo for FDs or HTDs and  it was speculated back then that this meant she wouldn't get to F3 but others speculated that it was like Jordan (JoJo's season) where he was not included in FD s/caps and it turns out that this is the case so it was intentional on TPTB part to hide Nikki from s/caps for HTD and FD.

But we are not talking about the season promo or JoJo`s season. By the way I think it´s not a good thing to compare The Bachelor and The Bachelorette with each other. I think both shows are slightly different. IMO
We are talking about the dress code. And it makes sense that Nikki is the F3 because even the official twitter is foreshadowing it that Nikki is not the F1.

Twitter The Bachelor AU
"If he chooses another girl, what is she going to be like when she comes home?" - Aunty Carol

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:36 pm

natik wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:But based on this alone, it should be Olena + Alex or Nikki + Alex. No?
I didnt get how the conclusion is Olena + Alex.

Based on the promo screencaps Olena is in the finale because she is wearing in the promo two different bath suits. The first bath suit is dark red and the second one is white. And it´s highly unlikely that she is going to change her bath suits two times during one date. That is basically not possible.

I get the conclusion now.
But don't you think if he chooses Olena, she will be more than pissed to see his story with Nikki.
At this point I don't think any F1 would feel secure if the F1 is not Nikki.

I dont wish that for Alex or Olena and I dont even want to see Olena say ilu abd be dragged to F2 just to be rejected.
I dont want that at all

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:38 pm

natik wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see any connection this season at this point to who F1 would be based on dress color at RCs, especially since it has been different in past seasons with who the F1 is and not reliable, imo, to indicate F1 (although FRC dress may be).

But we are not talking about the season promo or JoJo`s season. By the way I think it´s not a good thing to compare The Bachelor and The Bachelorette with each other. I think both shows are slightly different. IMO
We are talking about the dress code. And it makes sense that Nikki is the F3 because even the official twitter is foreshadowing it that Nikki is not the F1.

Twitter The Bachelor AU
"If he chooses another girl, what is she going to be like when she comes home?" - Aunty Carol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I understand your point. But if that's the case, why would Nikkis sister follow richie on social media if Nikki professes her love to Richie and then gets her heart broken. She would be so devastated I couldn't imagine any family members after that follow Richie?
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:41 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
But don't you think if he chooses Olena, she will be more than pissed to see his story with Nikki.

Well she obviously is based on the new interview she gave. She is fed up with the edit that`s for sure. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:45 pm

robinvi wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I understand your point. But if that's the case, why would Nikkis sister follow richie on social media if Nikki professes her love to Richie and then gets her heart broken. She would be so devastated I couldn't imagine any family members after that follow Richie?

If Nikki was let go as F3 then I don`t see a problem there. Because Richie didn`t dragged her to the F2 position. So yes Nikki was heartbroken but at the end of the day she understood just like Richie understood it in the Bachelorette season. No hard feelings there plus her sister is close to his sister why don`t follow Richie. It`s actually not that strange. And her sister has a business to run so a little connection to Richie and his family is not a bad thing for her business. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:52 pm

natik wrote:

Twitter The Bachelor AU
The comparison is being made in regards to the s/caps of Nikki that were intentionally left out of the season preview since this was discussed as a possible clue at the beginning of the season and most importantly because Bach AU is now produced by the US bach shows.

In regards to dress code and comparing it to pasts seasons of Bach AU, IMO, I don't see how the dress code at this last RC is evidence that Nikki is F3? Sam Frost wore black at her RC for F3 RC and was F1 so Nikki wearing black doesn't mean she is F3, imo.

As for the Tweet: IMO, I see that tweet as the only way to cast some doubt on what has, imo and that of most media, including most of the eliminated contestants (Faith, Rachael, etc) have said that Nikki is likely F1/the winner. Nikki has been so obvious a frontrunner (not my words but the media's words posted in her thread and by Sasha as well as the girls themselves saying this on the show and also once eliminated) that Nikki has had smooth sailing in her edit.

I would expect tweets like that since TPTB hid Nikki's s/caps of her making it to FD/F3 and also hiding her from their SM (only Alex and Olena shown pics on Bach AU official SM before season aired) that it is intentional to try cast some doubt on what is otherwise a very obvious season with Nikki as a frontrunner (again, not my words alone, the girls themselves on the show said so as has media).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:53 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:

I get the conclusion now.
At this point I don't think any F1 would feel secure if the F1 is not Nikki.

I dont wish that for Alex or Olena and I dont even want to see Olena say ilu abd be dragged to F2 just to be rejected.
I dont want that at all

Well, it will always be tough for the F1 to watch, which is why many do not, they only watch the bits they are in. Personally, I don't see a love story between Nikki and Richie, I think he looked really awkward when Nikki said, ILY - way too early to say it too (IMO), where's the conflict/challenge for Richie and her to overcome? Where's the doubt? Where's the chase? Nikki is all in, and all in too early. I am beginning to see Nikki as the proverbial "well-loved (by the viewers) F3. Classic. All my opinion.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:54 pm

Nikki is not in black though. Alex is.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:56 pm

natik wrote:
robinvi wrote:

If Nikki was let go as F3 then I don`t see a problem there. Because Richie didn`t dragged her to the F2 position. So yes Nikki was heartbroken but at the end of the day she understood just like Richie understood it in the Bachelorette season. No hard feelings there plus her sister is close to his sister why don`t follow Richie. It`s actually not that strange. And her sister has a business to run so a little connection to Richie and his family is not a bad thing for her business. IMO

I think I would have to disagree at this point, and that's okay. At this point Richie knows she is the only one who said she loved him. I think if he didn't want to drag it out he could have kept Rachel and spared a women who just said I love you too. I know it's the name of the game, but if I was her family, I would be mad that he took her to Bali just to crush her. I don't know I am not in their head but I would hope that her sisters feeling would come before a business, opportunist venture. Who knows all in my opinion of course. But I do respect your opinion.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:01 pm

As someone said, I think it will all come down to the hairy arm. Lol

Seriously though, I just hope the not chosen girls will get a nice closure. That's what I liked the most about Art and Matilda since we are comparing both season.
It's such a shame they don't do ATFR. I remember Lana being so crushed during the radio and tv rounds after sam's season. Must be hard to not be able to talk it through with the lead when it's all said and done.
And I personnaly want Olena for bachette. Hihihi
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:08 pm

natik wrote:
robinvi wrote:

Just to clarify again this season: Nikki's sister is not close to Richie's sister at all. No connection there whatsoever. It is Richie's sister (not Nikki's) who is friends with someone who once met Nikki at the races last year. That's the only connection there and no connection of Nikki's family to Richie.

Nikki's sister started following Richie after FRC had filmed (nearly right after it) and when Nikki wasn't even on the radar of the media or anything and certainly not her sister. It was speculated by those who sleuthed before the season aired and when FRC was finished filming that Nikki's sister may have done this because Nikki could be F1 and so similar to what Snez's sister did (also started following Sam Wood once filming wrapped). Also, following Nikki's SM activity at the time revealed that Nikki was likely in HTD and made it further just based on her SM activity and the timeline. Same with how it was sleuthed before the media knew and before it was shown that Megan would leave the show based on her SM activity.

It is why, both Nikki's SM activity during filming and her sister's SM was speculated to be a clue that Nikki did make it to HTD and FDs even though there where no s/caps of Nikki n the season preview (no HTD or FD s/caps). It was also why it was speculated that Nikki's s/caps were being intentionally hidden by the show because her SM activity was showing that she did make HTD/FD. Now that it is known that Nikki does indeed make FDs it has shown that SM activity sleuthed at the time was correct.

Now is her SM activity or that of her sister's indicating F1? IMO, I think it is yes. No way to know yet but just like with missing s/caps in HTD/FD and using SM activity as a clue that Nikki made HTD/FD proved correct there is a possibility that SM activity may prove that Nikki's sister began to follow Richie right after filming ended because Nikki is F1. If Nikki is not F1 then it can be random but at this point considering it has proven correct with HTD/FD the possibility still exists that it may be a clue and piece of the puzzle.

One week to go to see if this is or isn't the case :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick