SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:23 pm

natik wrote:
Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for the s/caps yes Can you add a link to the daily mail pic or I can google search to find it and post if that works.

So based on bathing suits it is speculated Olena is in F2? So one of the s/caps are from her LCD (last chance date) then if so?  

I think it's possible.  Not.  Locking it in though just yet. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Olenas make up? Different or same

It looks slightly different but I would not look for the make up. She is a make up artist so you never know maybe she did her make up by herself and prefers for the daily activities the same shades or whatever. Plus let us not forget all the filters they are putting on during the editing. IMO

Are we talking about the two bathing shots with different makeup? If so yes they look different which would mean different days IMO. Im deducing and this is JMO. White bathing suit, gold dress F3 date. Vespa and safari dress final date. Again JMO

Back to top Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Mirzam Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:30 pm

More on Richie's beard, this is from the DM, showing definite growth, similar to what it is in Olena's white swimsuit screencaps.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The caption reads:

Paradise found: The 30-year-old hunk shared a variety of snaps from the getaway to Bali with his family, prior to filming The Bachelor

This leads me to believe that it was taken after the F3 RC.

It looks a similar length in a couple of Alex's screencaps, he also has this kind of hair growth. I am convinced that Alex and Olena are F2 now.
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:44 pm

Mirzam wrote:More on Richie's beard, this is from the DM, showing definite growth, similar to what it is in Olena's white swimsuit screencaps.

The caption reads:

Paradise found: The 30-year-old hunk shared a variety of snaps from the getaway to Bali with his family, prior to filming The Bachelor

This leads me to believe that it was taken after the F3 RC.

It looks a similar length in a couple of Alex's screencaps, he also has this kind of hair growth. I am convinced that Alex and Olena are F2 now.
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This was posted on Richie insta on Jan 10? When was Bali

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:56 pm

I am not sure that the lack of SC for Nikki means she is F3. We have seen that her sc have been hidden before - there is the sc of her in the floral romper that wasn't even in the promo, just in New Idea mag. We can't see Richie's facial hair in this either. Her sc have been kept hidden, for a reason IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:57 pm

As [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted, that pic of Richie was posted in Jan 10 and months before filming even started (around March 10).

So nothing to do with Richie in Bali for finale filming.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:01 pm

in_denial wrote:I am not sure that the lack of SC for Nikki means she is F3. We have seen that her sc have been hidden before - there is the sc of her in the floral romper that wasn't even in the promo, just in New Idea mag. We can't see Richie's facial hair in this either. Her sc have been kept hidden, for a reason IMO.
ITA. I cannot rule Nikki as F3 based on a dress color for a RC or because of lack of s/caps when clearly they were hidden intentionally for HTD/FDs.

At this point, cannot rule Nikki out of F2 as there's no evidence showing she is not in F2.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:55 pm

see2love wrote:I like him with Olena best. She is being real and thinking everything through.

The edit and media has Nikki just as they had Lana as F1 on Sam Wood's season. There is also a story arch with Olena. WIth Nikki, its all smooth sailing and that makes me think she isnt the F1.

Alex's edit is the same as Snez with the single mum thing but her edit isn't as clean as Snez'z and the fact that her son wasn't on says to me she isn't the F1.

I must admit that I zoned out after a few episodes because I found Richie too awkward and somewhat boring but then I realised that awkward and boring are not bad qualities especially because he is just a nice, genuine guy who wants love. His type tend to treat women the best!

So I wish him nothing but the best

In regards to Nikki's edit being all smooth sailing - I am thinking back to Sasha and Sam, their edit always seemed very obvious to me and I questioned how he could be F1 when it was all so obvious. I think that Nikki's edit is: does Richie feel the same way about her and will she get her happy ending? JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:12 pm

:crazy dance:       ALERT! ALERT!      :crazy dance:

Hairy arm screen cap below!

Source: my screen cap

I was a bit tired last night so just re-watched some of the episode again and I spotted the above when Nikki was doing her talk before meeting Richie. Apologies for poor quality - for some reason the Channel 10 site puts a grey shade and an arrow over the screen when I hit pause. If someone could get a better screen cap that would be great.

Anyhoo - back to that hilarious discussion some weeks back about the screen cap at the possible FRC and the owner of the hairy arm  - well I think I've found the answer!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:26 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
:crazy dance:       ALERT! ALERT!      :crazy dance:

Hairy arm screen cap below!

Source: my screen cap

I was a bit tired last night so just re-watched some of the episode again and I spotted the above when Nikki was doing her talk before meeting Richie. Apologies for poor quality - for some reason the Channel 10 site puts a grey shade and an arrow over the screen when I hit pause. If someone could get a better screen cap that would be great.

Anyhoo - back to that hilarious discussion some weeks back about the screen cap at the possible FRC and the owner of the hairy arm  - well I think I've found the answer!

Further to this, of the three girls remaining, Nikki has a thicker wrist/forearm than Olena and Alex...shall we start analysing arm width?? Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:28 pm

in_denial wrote:
snipped..
Further to this, of the three girls remaining, Nikki has a thicker wrist/forearm than Olena and Alex...shall we start analysing arm width?? Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 3806527698

Sure! We figured out the F1 years ago by a mole on the arm with a s/cap similar to that one. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
in_denial wrote:
snipped..

Sure! We figured out the F1 years ago by a mole on the arm with a s/cap similar to that one. Smiley

We need a better screen cap - my one sucks. And we need to take another look at the original one that showed them holding hands at the FRC.

If it is Nikki then it looks as though Alex is out next.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:43 pm

Question: Did they show the girl jumping off the boat SC in the promo last night?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick