SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:52 am

I can't wait for us to sleuth and confirm an F1.
I might go crazy if it last a whole week.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:59 am

djogbenyuie wrote:I can't wait for us to sleuth and confirm an F1.
I might go crazy if it last a whole week.

I think the producers did a masterful edit this season so I don't think we will have a definitive F1 that everyone will agree to so again well done to the producers.

I think they will release some snippets between now & Weds that may help narrow the F2.

Come Weds night though, once they show the F2 in their gowns....we will know the F1 IMO as long as they stick to previous FRC color trend laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:05 am

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], see you are good at sleuthing  Smiley That's a good pick up, well done.

It does look like Olena's bracelet is on the left hand the way the screen cap was captured but when you watch the extended promo video in slow motion....you will notice that the bracelet is actually on the right hand & also see the lace of Olena's F3 RC gown....the screen cap is very dark (deliberately by the producers IMO) but try to slow the vid down as you watch to pick out the details.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are very kind. But it looks like I am not correct. I will try to see it via slow motion. Thanks for the clarification. giggling giggling

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:12 am

Great job everyone! Thanks to all posting s/caps!

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for going back to post the source. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:37 am

Sundy wrote:I think Richie's facial hair is a bit of a clue. I think all the screencaps are prior to the Rose ceremony

Thankyou so much for pointing the facial hair out Sundy... it made me go look at the preview again (and again... and again). So now I have left lurkerdom so I can post my theory.

If you look at the facial hair in the latest preview... Richie looks like he has just started growing his facial hair in his scenes with Nikki and the vespa date with Olena. If you look closely at the Rose ceremony bit... he has very light facial hair the same as those 2 dates. Now if you look at the parts from Olena's white swimwear date and Alex's date... Richie looks like his facial hair is more established.

I now think he lets Nikki go at F3 to be kind (Like Sam F was for him) and takes Alex and Olena through to the FRC and Olena is F1.

Olena F1
Alex F2
Nikki F3

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:03 pm

I like him with Olena best. She is being real and thinking everything through.

The edit and media has Nikki just as they had Lana as F1 on Sam Wood's season. There is also a story arch with Olena. WIth Nikki, its all smooth sailing and that makes me think she isnt the F1.

Alex's edit is the same as Snez with the single mum thing but her edit isn't as clean as Snez'z and the fact that her son wasn't on says to me she isn't the F1.

I must admit that I zoned out after a few episodes because I found Richie too awkward and somewhat boring but then I realised that awkward and boring are not bad qualities especially because he is just a nice, genuine guy who wants love. His type tend to treat women the best!

So I wish him nothing but the best

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:06 pm

see2love wrote:I like him with Olena best. She is being real and thinking everything through.

The edit and media has Nikki just as they had Lana as F1 on Sam Wood's season. There is also a story arch with Olena. WIth Nikki, its all smooth sailing and that makes me think she isnt the F1.

Alex's edit is the same as Snez with the single mum thing but her edit isn't as clean as Snez'z and the fact that her son wasn't on says to me she isn't the F1.

I must admit that I zoned out after a few episodes because I found Richie too awkward and somewhat boring but then I realised that awkward and boring are not bad qualities especially because he is just a nice, genuine guy who wants love. His type tend to treat women the best!

So I wish him nothing but the best

Thanks for your input. I actually missed you this season and was curious to know what you think! bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:08 pm

I was waiting for your opinion [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... thanks, I thought you would agree yes since you were seeing more with Snez when I was confident of Heather still.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you so much for the s/caps yes

Nikki being hidden from the F3/FD in the season promo is just like Jordan (JoJo), imo, and done intentionally as speculated awhile back as to why Nikki didn't have any s/caps shown for HTD or FD/F3.

If Nikki is not F1 I will be shocked as all signs, imo... from edit, to hidden s/caps, to SM on lockdown, to media, to SM activity (her sister following Richie right after FRC filmed) all leads to Nikki being F1, imo.

It's been interesting to me this season as well because it hasn't been like past seasons where I like a contestant most (Heather, and Richie for past season) although I liked Faith most I never felt like she or Richie were a match when watching.

This season I am totally [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and so it has been really a different experience to watch and all I focus on is who is making Richie smile and happy and just look for the moments that Richie is totally himself, and happy and melting and those moments by far I have seen with Nikki and like Richie has said repeatedly, "Nikki brings out the best in me" which I see as well.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:12 pm

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was going to mention, there were no s/caps past HTD's for the F1, during last season of the 'ette. CMIIW the only s/cap we were able to get was one of two blue suits walking to the RC.

Again IA, I like Richie. I do see the strong connection with Nikki, I'll be happy for him if she is the F1 since to me it appears she's the one that makes him over the top happy.

Who ever makes him happy is good enough for me!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:24 pm

That's where I am at too, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Richie is such a genuine guy I only hope for the best for him and just want Richie to be happy.

ITA that Nikki makes Richie over the top happy. That Richie says "Nikki makes me happy" again and again and he is always smiling with her is lovely to see so if Nikki is F1, I too will be so happy for him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you so much for the s/caps yes

Nikki being hidden from the F3/FD in the season promo is just like Jordan (JoJo), imo, and done intentionally as speculated awhile back as to why Nikki didn't have any s/caps shown for HTD or FD/F3.
*snipped*

IA, that seems like a big clue that it's Nikki to me too. Olena's biggest clue is that attack of the eyes stuff. I just don't see them as a match, but I have seen Richie chasing her. Alex's clue is the fact that she's still there. I'm surprised he would take her that far if he wasn't sure.

natik wrote:
Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think the rose ceremony is the evening and so is the doorway. The hands screencap is at dusk. I don't think it's a match. Happy to hear your thoughts though

The lace of the dress is identical and the jewelry on Olena`s hand so it is pretty much a match. IMO

I see what you mean with the bracelet and in some caps it seems like the lace is there, but does this cap show a 2 piece outfit? Is that the bottom edge of a top where I pointed the arrow?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
my s/c from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick