SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:04 am

I highly doubt that if F2 were Alex and Nikki, then Richie would pick Alex over Nikki and especially for such a stupid reason as "she'd take better to rejection"!! Good try, New idea. Better luck next time laugh out loud.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:17 am

To me Olena & Steph being papped is like Sasha with Davey or Dave last season ... so for me, Olena is still going strong as F1. Nikki being in F3 ... well, as said before I believe she will be F2, with Alex as F3.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:19 am

I definetly believe Alex, Nikki and Olena make it to F3, however that's about all I'm believing from the mag! Just waiting for Scaps to determine who is the actual winner.. I honestly can't see Richie breaking Nikki's heart, she seems so invested and aswell as Alex. For Olena, I think it will hurt her a lot too but not as much as the other two as they have invested completely. All being said, it will be very emotional to watch any 2 leave. Not looking forward to it at all. All JMO ofc
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:32 am

happygolucky wrote:To me Olena & Steph being papped is like Sasha with Davey or Dave last season ... so for me, Olena is still going strong as F1. Nikki being in F3 ... well, as said before I believe she will be F2, with Alex as F3.

I thought of the same thing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was a bit of a flash back to Sasha and the two Daves when I saw Olena and Steph at the beach.

In my opinion the article in New Idea states "the locals" said Olena went home early. This is Bali don't forget, you can tell someone to say Jesus Christ has just risen for a small price and they will do it. I still am at the firm belief that Olena is F1 not because of edit but because there is real love there on both sides. I think in all honesty Richie is waiting patiently for her feelings to catch up with his JMO of course. Also I have the back up of the Body Language expert from DM who saw the same thing with their last conversation so I ain't making it up. The body language experts also predicted Sasha would be the F1 early on so that says something. I'm still firmly on the Olena bandwagon because quite frankly this girl is amazeballs, honest and tells it like it is no bull from her. Its no wonder she is besties with Steph she seems just as awesome in my opinion setting the record straight on number of things in the media about how the show is edited. By far my two fave contestants in a long time. Ill go back to my bat cave again now.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:46 am

I´m going with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Olena is F1 to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you were spot on the whole season! Amazing! And thanks again for your SM analyse. I just loved it. It was a nice smooth read. clapping!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:51 am

Is it the lighting or is it my bad eyesight but does Nikki's hair at the airport look a little yellow/blonder than the pic in Bali. It seems really white there. Still scratching my head as to why they left out any of her pics from HTD on wards in the promo. If they are trying to hide her as F1, they're not doing a very good job of it from pre season. Ok scratching my head again. scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 1377737533 same page my peeps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:52 am

Fifty wrote:
happygolucky wrote:To me Olena & Steph being papped is like Sasha with Davey or Dave last season ... so for me, Olena is still going strong as F1. Nikki being in F3 ... well, as said before I believe she will be F2, with Alex as F3.

I thought of the same thing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  was a bit of a flash back to Sasha and the two Daves when I saw Olena and Steph at the beach.

In my opinion the article in New Idea states "the locals" said Olena went home early.  This is Bali don't forget, you can tell someone to say Jesus Christ has just risen for a small price and they will do it.  I still am at the firm belief that Olena is F1 not because of edit but because there is real love there on both sides.  I think in all honesty Richie is waiting patiently for her feelings to catch up with his JMO of course.  Also I have the back up of the Body Language expert from DM who saw the same thing with their last conversation so I ain't making it up.  The body language experts also predicted Sasha would be the F1 early on so that says something.  I'm still firmly on the Olena bandwagon because quite frankly this girl is amazeballs, honest and tells it like it is no bull from her.  Its no wonder she is besties with Steph she seems just as awesome in my opinion setting the record straight on number of things in the media about how the show is edited.  By far my two fave contestants in a long time.  Ill go back to my bat cave again now.  
Im with you Fifty 100%. Love the JC statement sooo accurate! I can not see Richie encouraging Olena to open up and trust him only to dump her on national tv. I also believe the BL expert. Richies 1st instagram quote "Im not after a girl that can fit in with my life" IMO the editing fits the Bach mould for Olena to be F1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:54 am

Loulou wrote:
Fifty wrote:

I thought of the same thing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  was a bit of a flash back to Sasha and the two Daves when I saw Olena and Steph at the beach.

In my opinion the article in New Idea states "the locals" said Olena went home early.  This is Bali don't forget, you can tell someone to say Jesus Christ has just risen for a small price and they will do it.  I still am at the firm belief that Olena is F1 not because of edit but because there is real love there on both sides.  I think in all honesty Richie is waiting patiently for her feelings to catch up with his JMO of course.  Also I have the back up of the Body Language expert from DM who saw the same thing with their last conversation so I ain't making it up.  The body language experts also predicted Sasha would be the F1 early on so that says something.  I'm still firmly on the Olena bandwagon because quite frankly this girl is amazeballs, honest and tells it like it is no bull from her.  Its no wonder she is besties with Steph she seems just as awesome in my opinion setting the record straight on number of things in the media about how the show is edited.  By far my two fave contestants in a long time.  Ill go back to my bat cave again now.  
Im with you Fifty 100%. Love the JC statement sooo accurate! I can not see Richie encouraging Olena to open up and trust him only to dump her on national tv. I also believe the BL expert.  Richies 1st instagram quote "Im not after a girl that can fit in with my life"  IMO the editing fits the Bach mould for Olena to be F1.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 1377737533 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If he does he's an arse IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:10 am

Loulou wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Im with you Fifty 100%. Love the JC statement sooo accurate! I can not see Richie encouraging Olena to open up and trust him only to dump her on national tv. I also believe the BL expert.  Richies 1st instagram quote "Im not after a girl that can fit in with my life"  IMO the editing fits the Bach mould for Olena to be F1.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

I agree! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:16 am

ahahah, actually I've been wrong ... when I was discussing edit of F2 and F1 ... I made a distinction with the Bachelorette ... but this season as I am watching now episode per episode more closely, I notice so many similarities with the latest Jojo season that I'm laughing if there's a script for the contestants to follow (I don't believe, but it sure seems like it), because there are some exact phrases being used.

So, as asked ... from official Twitter TB.au page ... the important tweets for Nikki are chronologically:
Sep 1 Feelings are starting to soar as Nikki puts her love on the line. ❤ video: Love is in the air
Aug 31
Nikki just dropped the L bomb and we just dropped our hearts. ❤❤❤
Oh my swoon! ❤ GIF: You could be that future.
We all know Richie loves a good boogie (gif dancing)
Squeeeee! Nikki and Richie are so cute together. PIC: you make me really happy
Hat hair, Just don't care.
Cheers to a beautiful couple! PIC: to pic up where we left off.
Aug 24 Nikki offers some comforting words to Alex in a time of need.
Aug 18 A cocktail party kiss!?
Aug 10 We thought she'd never ask (lips emoji)
Jul 29 I've got the most gorgeous girl sitting across from me and I'm thinking..
Jul 28 "Nice kiss" ... "Nice Rose!"  (video: Richie and Nikki's first kiss)
Jul 28 "Cheers to our first date" – Richie
Jul 28 Find someone you're comfortable with.
Jul 27 Richie is ready to fall in love. Which lucky Bachelorette will steal his heart? ❤

And official IG page:
2nd SD
Love is well and truly in the air for Nikki. Does Richie feel the same? – »I have fallen in love« - Nikki (2 day ago)
Nikki offers some comforting words to Alex in a time of need. – »I don't want you to let anyone else in your head.« (1w ago)
STD
We thought she'd never ask! – »Can I kiss you now?« - Nikki (3w ago)
1st SD
Find someone you're comfortable with. – »I just feel really calm and really safe.« (5w ago)
"Nice Kiss"... "Nice Rose" (video)
I've got the most gorgeous girl sitting across from me and I'm thinking... – »Wow, how has no one taken her on a date before« - Richie

I have nothing against Nikki ... or her being F1, but the interesting part is that it is all about Nikki and her feelings ... not Richie's feelings.

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I decided to just buy the Emagazine and post it so we can sleuth and see if anything in it may be a clue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Just looking at these photos again after Fifty mentioned Nikki's hair. IMO the girl at the 'airport' with black hat does not look like Nikki. Definitely the girl in the floral outfit is Nikki but I question the authenticity of the top photo??? JMO

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:23 am

happygolucky wrote:

I have nothing against Nikki ... or her being F1, but the interesting part is that it is all about Nikki and her feelings ... not Richie's feelings.

But that is the point. I think you mentioned it before we see a love story threw Nikki`s eyes not threw Richie`s. Their "lovestory" is building mostly on her perception of their relationship. Where with Olena it´s Richie who is building it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT