SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:01 am

natik wrote:Ok so what do we think about the new Olena interview?! Anyone?! Someone?!

So that is how I see it.

I don`t think Steph would call Olena`s name for the win if she was not F1. Why force your bestie to a man that a) broke her heart and b) chose another woman. Plus that's why the girls were all Nikki, Nikki for F1 when they got out. They had no idea about her connection with Richie as she never said anything.
I think that is also the reason why Steph felt the need to call them all out and support Olena. Because maybe Olena is struggling with the fact that everyone "sees" an "epic connection" with Nikki. And that everyone is saying that they don`t make a match. It hurts especially when you are in love. And going by the pap pics Olena is head over heals. IMO

Exactly! It seems that before Steph, people had no much idea about what was happening between Olena and Richie because she didn't talk about it. Firstly, she probably said they didn't kiss during the first date, but it wasn't because Richie didn't want it but because Olena didn't want it so how would the girls know that? They did not see the conversation between Olena and Richie during the second date. Keira, for instance, said that initially she thought the winner would be either Nikki or Alex, but then she changed her mind after seeing Olena's scene with Richie; she said that only then she was convinced that Olena would win. Keira also added that she  was fine with it because she likes Olena. I think Keira said that during The Project. Kikki said basically the same in that interview published by the sunshine mail, initially Kiki thought Alex or Nikki would win, and now she leans towards Olena. I posted the link of Kiki's interview before...I think many have read the article already but I could post it again if needed. Add to that the fact that the initial William Hill odds had Olena as the winner...it is all very interesting. I am not 100% sure yet if Olena wins and I used to believe Nikki would be the winner, but now I am inclined to believe that Olena is F1 and I am happy because Olena is my favourite,and even though Olena is not Russian, she reminds me of a Russian friend, who is one of my best friends and she is getting married soon Smiley

Last edited by BedHead on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:11 am

Olena is very lovely IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:14 am

I agree natik. Also, Olena going out with Steph made me think... that knowing paparazzi would follow them, she dressed to show to mr. Right what he was missing, since they are apart. Just like the jumpsuit dress of different colour previously.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:17 am

happygolucky wrote:I agree natik. Also, Olena going out with Steph made me think... that knowing paparazzi would follow them, she dressed to show to mr. Right what he was missing, since they are apart. Just like the jumpsuit dress of different colour previously.

you know that also brought my attention? During their second date Richie mentioned Olena's jumpsuit. He says that he was fascinated when she saw her and wanted to kiss her since then. A few days after we see Olena going out wearing t he red version of the jumpsuit he wore on day 1 ....is there an encoded message? ;)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and all those who like Olena Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:26 am

^^ I wouldn't be surprised. That moment was so sweet. You could see Olena's instant reaction of almost awe and being impressed that he actually remembered what she was wearing.

Although, Steph seemingly supporting Olena as F1 is probably the biggest positive we've gotten so far, post show. Add to the fact that she downplayed Nikki's relationship with Richie....

Lots of different and sometimes random clues being dropped here and there... definitely need to keep them in mind moving forward.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:37 am

happygolucky wrote:I agree natik. Also, Olena going out with Steph made me think... that knowing paparazzi would follow them, she dressed to show to mr. Right what he was missing, since they are apart. Just like the jumpsuit dress of different colour previously.

Exactly! bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:39 am

natik wrote:

You know, also the wedding photoshoot. I am sure Olena and Richie are not married and probably not even engaged, but she was posing as a bride...could that be because those will be post-shows 'theme' photos? Perhaps I am reading too much into it. :S

Exactly! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:43 am

Also guys, Steph not really seeing the chemistry between Nikki and Richie and not really seeing what everyone in the house was saying tells me that Olena stands a chance as F1. Especially if she is supporting Olena as F1! You guys are giving me hope that maybe Olena is F1 after all after so strongly believing Nikki was F1. Just going to have to wait for Scaps before I can 100% make my decision. All in so, hoping Olena is the last women standing !!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:55 am

HodanG wrote:Also guys, Steph not really seeing the chemistry between Nikki and Richie and not really seeing what everyone in the house was saying tells me that Olena stands a chance as F1. Especially if she is supporting Olena as F1! You guys are giving me hope that maybe Olena is F1 after all after so strongly believing Nikki was F1. Just going to have to wait for Scaps before I can 100% make my decision. All in so, hoping Olena is the last women standing !!

:cutesmile!: High clap rotfl cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:19 am

[quote="natik"]Ok so what do we think about the new Olena interview?! Anyone?! Someone?!

Thanks for the interview link.
This is extremely revealing isn't it?
Her new found friendship with Steph really explains why Olena changed and began to feel like she could be herself.
Also when she told Richie she was thinking too much on his relationship with others, Steph IMO has made her question and re-assess her perspective on this. It emphasises the importance of having someone you trust to affirm you.
I suspect Osher plays that role for Richie in the Bach bubble as they too have formed a friendship.
How ever this turns out, Olena has won because her connection with Steph has been really personally affirming.
A different love story you could say, one of real connection and friendship at a defining time in your life.
No wonder Olena looks happy.
She has had someone help guide her through a difficult process, so she can be pleased how she has managed the whole Bachelor bubble.
Whether she gets the man or not, this is a really nice story.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:25 am

natik wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh look here we go again! Some private time with Olena was hidden what a surprise...not!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh, initially I missed the link! Thank you so much, Natik! Interesting indeed. I should check Who tomorrow :P Oh, dear! I can't believe I am going to buy Who for the very first time in my life and only for Olena giggling cantstopl My spouse won't believe it!

I think what Olena reveals explains why Olena and Steph looked so close during their meeting at the airport and afterwards during their night out. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Who would you like to win?
I’m torn. I’d like Olena to win, but at the same time she’s one of my best mates now, so I’d like her to be single to come run amok with me, but I can’t be selfish (laughs).

Steph also stated something very similar in another interview today but for the life of me can not find it....wants Olena to be her wingman but thinks she may be F1. Someone else may have read it? I keep thinking of the two women meeting at the airport where they were very excited about something.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT