SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:52 am

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Who would you like to win?
I’m torn. I’d like Olena to win, but at the same time she’s one of my best mates now, so I’d like her to be single to come run amok with me, but I can’t be selfish (laughs).

Steph also stated something very similar in another interview today but for the life of me can not find it....wants Olena to be her wingman but thinks she may be F1.  Someone else may have read it?  I keep thinking of the two women meeting at the airport where they were very excited about something.

What this does tell us Loulou is that Olena has not told Steph either way.
She has integrity this girl!
I think she is excited because she values her new friendship and she seems pretty happy from most recent pics, either because she is in love or she is just happy with her life post-Bach. oops IMO

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:04 am

I think most girls know ... Wasn't like that in previous seasons too? ... Girls knew that Snez won and still they played the game in the media by saying things like this. I remember Jacinda was one who said she believes Snez won from watching the show ... then the rest after her were saying that they are leaning towards Lana. It reminded me when I heard Keira say that she believes Olena won, but most keep mentioning Nikki. In Snez's case, living in Perth, she wasn't hanging out with other girls ... so there's not much to compare with (I don't know about the seasons before). But in NZ S1 girls, F1 and F2 continued to be friends even post filming ... so it all depends on personal characters. How they deal and separate the "reality".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:33 pm

»There's so much I have to find out for myself, how to deal with my own emotions ... it's coming out of nowhere ... you get scared ... I've never let myself experience (them) ... so I don't know what comes with them ... maybe it's time to change.«  (Olena's ITM during CP in 10th episode)
That's her arc.
That's also a »theme« or thread of their love story ... love at 1st sight -IMO.

»I feel like tonight's been an absolute stepping sign (?), like we've gone from leaps and bounds (? not sure about the exact words) ahahah ... it's been like a massive breakthrough for us and I couldn't be happier**« (Richie in his ITM the 12th episode)

** that reminded me of Jojo being "the happiest girl" after Jordan reassured her that he was falling... and the trust issue was overcome.

TB.au IG:
1st post with Olena after introduction of Richie ... with the quote »like to attack with the eyes«
(Snez was also 1st to be posted with a quote that she is »passionate and not afraid to show it« and we know the edit of that season)
Richie quoted in the video » I'm not after a girl that can fit in my life, I'm after a girl that can share life with me«
Post of the 1st night Richie »I'm just missing that one special thing ... my partner in crime« ... then the post with Usher with the white rose and Alex being a mum and again ...
Olena with the famous quote »People will forget what you said, will forget what you did, but will never forget how you made them feel«
Post of their 1st SD:
»...travel with someone, live with someone, experience life together« (Richie)
Posts of their 2nd SD:
»To our relationship taking off ...« (toast on a plane, Richie)
»It is a team, you have to work together through life, through the difficulties« (Olena)
»There is quite a few pretty things in this garden, but you are without a doubt the prettiest...« (Richie)
Post of CP conversation:
»I will show you that I care, but I won't be jumping over people to get your attention...« (Olena)
- Olena appears in the congratulation post for 100K followers.

Also there are many TB.au official Twitter posts, but I bring over only the ones that I believe guide the season:
Aug 31 - They would make super pretty babies. What? They would!
Aug 31 - Is this the start of a deeper Rolena romance?
Aug 25 - Olena finally answers the burning question. (she hates emotions)
Aug 21 - Will love grow in Richie and Olena’s garden?❤
Aug 18 - A kiss so powerful a rose appeared.
Aug 18 - Richie can't stop smiling, Olena can't stop smiling, WE can't stop smiling!
Aug 18 - Will Richie and Olena's relationship soar to new heights?✈
Jul 28 - Is there a jaw drop emoji? Olena looks stunning!
Jul 27 - Olena hits Richie right in the feels!
Jul 21 - True love blooms in 6 days! July 27. ❤
Jul 5 - Can Richie resist Olena’s powerful first impression? Here’s a peek at her unforgettable arrival.
Jul 5  - Could it be love at first sight for Olena and Richie?

Last edited by happygolucky on Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong wording in Olena's first quote)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:14 pm

happygolucky wrote:»There's so much I have to find out for myself, how to deal with my own emotions ... it's coming out of nowhere ... you get scared ... I've never let myself experience (them) ... I'm startled what comes with them ... maybe it's time to change.«  (Olena's ITM during CP in 10th episode)
That's her arc.

»I feel like tonight's been an absolute stepping sign (?), like we've gone from leaps and bounds (? not sure about the exact words) ahahah ... it's been like a massive breakthrough for us and I couldn't be happier**« (Richie in his ITM the 12th episode)

** that reminded me of Jojo being "the happiest girl" after Jordan reassured her that he was falling... and the trust issue was overcome.

TB.au IG:
1st post with Olena after introduction of Richie ... with the quote »like to attack with the eyes«
(Snez was also 1st to be posted with a quote that she is »passionate and not afraid to show it« and we know the edit of that season)
Richie quoted in the video » I'm not after a girl that can fit in my life, I'm after a girl that can share life with me«
Post of the 1st night Richie »I'm just missing that one special thing ... my partner in crime« ... then the post with Usher with the white rose and Alex being a mum and again ...
Olena with the famous quote »People will forget what you said, will forget what you did, but will never forget how you made them feel«
Post of their 1st SD:
Posts of their 2nd SD:
»It is a team, you have to work together through life, through the difficulties« (Olena)
»There is quite a few pretty things in this garden, but you are without a doubt the prettiest...« (Richie)
Post of CP conversation:
»I will show you that I care, but I won't be jumping over people to get your attention...« (Olena)

Also there are many TB.au official Twitter posts, but I bring over only the ones that I believe guide the season:
Aug 21 - Will love grow in Richie and Olena’s garden?❤️
Aug 18 - Richie can't stop smiling, Olena can't stop smiling, WE can't stop smiling!
Aug 18 - Will Richie and Olena's relationship soar to new heights?✈️
Jul 21 - True love blooms in 6 days! July 27. ❤️
Jul 5 - Can Richie resist Olena’s powerful first impression? Here’s a peek at her unforgettable arrival.

OMG I love you! No, seriously! That is brilliant observation! Bravo!!! :claphands clapping! thumbsup
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:42 pm

happygolucky wrote:»There's so much I have to find out for myself, how to deal with my own emotions ... it's coming out of nowhere ... you get scared ... I've never let myself experience (them) ... I'm startled what comes with them ... maybe it's time to change.«  (Olena's ITM during CP in 10th episode)
That's her arc.

TB.au IG:
Post of their 1st SD:
Posts of their 2nd SD:
Post of CP conversation:

Aug 21 - Will love grow in Richie and Olena’s garden?❤️
Aug 18 - Will Richie and Olena's relationship soar to new heights?✈️
Jul 21 - True love blooms in 6 days! July 27. ❤️

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - that's very interesting.

I don't have access to Insta and Twitter at the moment - if you have some free time would it be possible to do the same for Nikki. It would be good to compare what they say about the two girls and whether Nikki gets the the love will grow and true love blooms statements as well.

TIA    :frommeto

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:22 pm

BedHead wrote:
natik wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh look here we go again! Some private time with Olena was hidden what a surprise...not!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh, initially I missed the link! Thank you so much, Natik! Interesting indeed. I should check Who tomorrow :P Oh, dear! I can't believe I am going to buy Who for the very first time in my life and only for Olena giggling cantstopl  My spouse won't believe it!

I think what Olena reveals explains why Olena and Steph looked so close during their meeting at the airport and afterwards during their night out. Smiley

Hey BedHead! Once purchased can you upload a picture of that section of the article? BTW has it been discovered yet if the picture above has happened yet? As one of you all sleuthed that it's yet to happen?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:54 pm

TB.au IG for Nikki
2nd SD
Love is well and truly in the air for Nikki. Does Richie feel the same? – »I have fallen in love« - Nikki (2 day ago)
Nikki offers some comforting words to Alex in a time of need. – »I don't want you to let anyone else in your head.« (1w ago)
STD
We thought she'd never ask! – »Can i kiss you now?« - Nikki (3 weeks ago)
1st SD
Find someone you're comfortable with. – »I just feel really calm and really safe.« (5w ago)
"Nice Kiss"... "Nice Rose" (video)
I've got the most gorgeous girl sitting across from me and I'm thinking... – »Wow, how has no one taken her on a date before« - Richie
Twitter I have yet to check.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here are the Bach AU IG postings from (https://www.instagram.com/thebachelorau/?hl=en) specific to Nikki only. The words in bold & underlined are the actual postings. Other words are the caption. IMHO these postings are mostly telling the story from Nikki's perspective in comparison to the analysis that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did for Olena. I can do the Twitter analysis for you later but I have to go run errands now Smiley Also apologies for any typos....did this real quick on my mobile.

ETA: sorry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just realized you responded as well to Katie.

1st post: find someone you are comfortable with. With the words "I just feel really calm & safe spoken by Nikki over a screen shot of her holding Richie's hand at the boat on their 1st SD.

2nd post: "Nice Kiss"...."Nice Rose". With video of their 1st SD kiss posted.

3rd post: I've got the most gorgeous girl sitting across from me and I'm thinking... With "Wow, how has no one taken her on a date before" - Richie written over a caption of their 1st SD sipping from the coconuts

4th post: We thought she'd never ask! "Can I kiss you now? - Nikki" written over a picture of Richie & Nikki clinking their wine glasses on her 1st SQT after the baby GD

5th post: Nikki offers some comforting words to Alex in a time of need. With words "I don't want you to let anyone in your head - Nikki" written over a caption of Nikki, Steph & Alex at the CP

6th post: Love is well and truly in the air for Nikki. Does Richie feel the same? (love emoji) With words "I have fallen in love - Nikki" written over a carton of Richie with his hands around her shoulders in the old truck on their 2nd SD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....Olena already wore that green bandeau & skirt in the Who mag at one of the CPs....just the convo wasn't shown was the point [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was making. It's the blue dress in the Who mag when you click the link is what we are wondering if it's a photoshoot for the mag specifically as she hasn't worn that blue dress at a CP yet.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:28 pm

happygolucky wrote:»There's so much I have to find out for myself, how to deal with my own emotions ... it's coming out of nowhere ... you get scared ... I've never let myself experience (them) ... so I don't know what comes with them ... maybe it's time to change.«  (Olena's ITM during CP in 10th episode)
That's her arc.

TB.au IG:
Post of their 1st SD:
Posts of their 2nd SD:
Post of CP conversation:

Aug 21 - Will love grow in Richie and Olena’s garden?❤
Aug 18 - Will Richie and Olena's relationship soar to new heights?✈
Jul 21 - True love blooms in 6 days! July 27. ❤

Awesome stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] brilliant. As we have mentioned before they seem to be taking the relationship angle with Richie and Olena, highlighting a lot of we/us conversations IMO. I think you are spot on with the arc IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:11 pm

I left out ... that for Richie's 2nd SD with Olena ... and for the kiss ... the build-up 18. Aug. on Twitter was (with some posted before):
Cheers to a pretty everything! (flower emoji)
Olena's mystery is driving Richie crazy.
"I feel like Raiders of the Lost Ark, I feel like Harrison Ford." PIC: There's this treasure!
Just kiss her already! (lips emoji)
Wooooo! (clapping emoji) (pic of the kiss)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:47 pm

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Who would you like to win?
I’m torn. I’d like Olena to win, but at the same time she’s one of my best mates now, so I’d like her to be single to come run amok with me, but I can’t be selfish (laughs).

Steph also stated something very similar in another interview today but for the life of me can not find it....wants Olena to be her wingman but thinks she may be F1.  Someone else may have read it?  I keep thinking of the two women meeting at the airport where they were very excited about something.

:yes: that's what I said I'd bet anything Olena told Steph she is f1 Hugesmile as they didn't hug straight away they said something to each other then Steph hugged her so excitingly ..... And everything Steph has said in her interviews lead be to believe it even more eg "her and Olena used to talk about deep and personal things" this would bring u very closeand share a deeper bond...u can tell by their body language how close and trusting they are -jmo of course...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:19 pm

Pretty interesting interview by Steph...shows just how close Olena and her became I guess

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT