SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Rachael is giving it away, imo, with this interview and even if not I am not surprised by what she is saying since ITA with her that Richie and Nikki act like a couple already, imo

in_denial wrote:Another article about Rachael...note the headline.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And Rachael Gouvignon has revealed that while she was shocked at being sent home by Richie Strahan, she believes the rope access technician is better suited for fellow contestant Nikki Gogan.

'They're so comfortable with each other,' she told Popsugar Australia.

'The way they get on, it's like they've already been together for a while. They look like a couple, they act like a couple, and they will be an amazing couple together.'

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:46 am

Sasha is so funny....

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:27 am

IMO this article builds the case for Olena as F1. Of all the modelling agencies in Sydney/Australia she has signed with Richie's agency??

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:48 am

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
IMO this article builds the case for Olena as F1.  Of all the modelling agencies in Sydney/Australia she has signed with Richie's agency??

Totally thought this a couple of weeks ago when she was pap'd leaving the Chadwick Models. It is one of the bigger Australian modelling agencies though, along with about four others... but it'd be super convenient for Olena and Richie to be with the same agency for organisational/promotional purposes post show if they do end up together.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:51 am

mslat92 wrote:
Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
IMO this article builds the case for Olena as F1.  Of all the modelling agencies in Sydney/Australia she has signed with Richie's agency??

Totally thought this a couple of weeks ago when she was pap'd leaving the Chadwick Models. It is one of the bigger Australian modelling agencies though, along with about four others... but it'd be super convenient for Olena and Richie to be with the same agency for organisational/promotional purposes post show if they do end up together.

Considering she was already attached to another modelling agency it does raise speculation particularly if companies are wanting to use the both of them for promotional purposes.

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:54 am

Did Richie sign to Chadwick after his exposure on the bachelorette? Or prior? Could just be a coincidence and scouts are just using the program to recruit people they like the look of...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:26 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
in_denial wrote:

That doesn't sound like a F1 to me. Sounds like she can't wait to get this over and done with.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting.

Yea [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it does not sound as if she is happy, indicating not F1. Olenatrain any thought. The HTD was not really a good indicator of a bright future for both her and Richie. I would love to hear some positive insight from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and all those on Olena train, to give me some hope. I think it's gonna be like Heather once again, I will be heart broken.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:36 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:37 am

spangler wrote:Did Richie sign to Chadwick after his exposure on the bachelorette? Or prior? Could just be a coincidence and scouts are just using the program to recruit people they like the look of...

I think he was already signed to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... At this stage I can't write anything more. I may have all wrong, but I still see it... and with that perspective I can read the article as her being just annoyed with distorted picture of her and her "missing" feelings and wants to be able to show the world how she really feels.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:43 am

M
happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... At this stage I can't write anything more. I may have all wrong, but I still see it... and with that perspective I can read the article as her being just annoyed with distorted picture of her and her "missing" feelings and wants to be able to show the world how she really feels.

I am really hoping that is the case. I am waiting for the Rolena's love story to end in happy ending. We have few more wrecking days before the heartbreak is reveal whoever will the unfortunate girl.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT