SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:46 am

I don't think she is going to get a pass for very long. There is a thing called Karma. It comes calling when least expected.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:00 am

She did apologize, but it was nullified by her other comments, that there were things going on behind the scenes. She should have just profusely apologized, instead of trying to justify what she's said. Their friendship is over already though. There's no going back.

Maybe it's not so much of a pass, but more of, What is there to be done about it anyway? She isn't Chad. And I know the comments were bad, but we also know, everything she said is untrue and holds no water. We know those women aren't prostitutes. Those are terrible things to say and probably indicative of a spoiled personality. But still we know that none of them are hookers, prostitutes or any of that stuff. (And you never know really, some of those fools might even give that a pass even if it were true, just as an irrelevant side note.)

When she finally gets a man, a few years from now she will feel horrified by the things she's done to others. As for right now, she's too deep in darkness and self-pity. She has to emerge out of that to begin to fix her thinking and behavioral patterns.

AI is a woman who is in the depths of misery and despair. She insulted Caila which is horrible, and there's no justification. But Caila will feel better soon and get over this experience. Whereas AI may still be in the same suffering position for a long time to come.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:04 am

Your post is right on target, IMO.
Would you still marry her? Just commenting on your username.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:Your post is right on target, IMO.
Would you still marry her? Just commenting on your username.

If she agreed never to contact Jared in any way shape or form, then I might consider it. That obsession she has for him would have to end the moment she met me, because I won't compete.

Honestly I think all she needs is some physical affection from a man. You know the whole bit about how we all need affection, how it lowers blood pressure and the rest. It probably goes much deeper than that, all the way to self worth and Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Once she gets that fundamental need met, I think she'll be on the road to recovery.

The only thing that would concern me, besides the whole Jared thing, is whether or not she could believe the gospel of Christ. If she became a believer and got saved, the Holy Ghost would fix much of the problems with her morality given time.

I've had women who were interested in me say all kinds of bad things about me. I realize they're just nervous or jealous and not necessarily cruel people. That's why I let it go. When you're head over heels for someone in your heart and in your soul, you may not behave rationally.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:29 am

Thanks for your insight. Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:47 am

Does Ashley I. have compromising pictures of the rest of the cast or something?  I cannot for the life of me understand why any of them would want to remain friends with her, let alone defend her vile comments and totally selfish actions.  I have always defended Jared, and still think he's basically a nice person, but he really lost me tonight with his unwillingness to finally call out Ashley on her behavior (although did I sense a slight epiphany on AP, after he had heard her latest round of insults towards the other women who had done nothing to deserve her vitriol?  Perhaps I am only hoping that he was slightly pulling away, and while not wanting to confront/humiliate her on camera, he will distance himself from her post show.  We shall see.)  But however much a wuss or enabler Jared is, it in no way excuses the party who is the instigator of all this, Ashley.  She is the one who indiscriminately hurts people, including people who she supposedly "loves", unapologetically insults people, desperately demands attention, sympathy, pity from all while showing none for anyone else.  It bothers me when it is implied that Jared is responsible in any way for Ashley's vile behavior, because the nastiness of it is ALL ON HER.  Ashley, please get some therapy.

I'm not a man, but I can't imagine why ANY of them would want to date her for more than a week despite her beauty.  They could do a remake of "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" with her in the starring role.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:35 pm

I didn't sense any pulling away of Jared from Ashley -- i actually thought they seemed pretty close. I was hopeful that Jared would wise up, but I did not really see any indication for it at all. Jared was pretty much defending her and did not take up for Caila at all. Actually, the person that I hope was really taking stock of Ashley's behavior and now wanting to cut ties with her is Wells. He actually thought that everyone wanting him to go out on a date with Ashley meant that they all thought that she was quite a catch -- Monday night's episode must have been a little bit of a shock for him. I am glad that Sean told him that he deserved better, too. I think that Jared and Ashley are both getting something out of this friendship or it wouldn't still be going on.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:49 pm

Oh boy, I hope Wells' eyes were opened. He did seem to like Caila, so he's not poisoned against her at least.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:39 pm

Just saw the preview of Grant and Lace in the hotel bed. She must have had another schizo meltdown during that night if he is talking marriage the night before and wanting to take it slow by the morning. I can't wait to see that. Hopefully he can escape her. Or rather hopefully he will smarten up to realize she's as nuts as Chad.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:47 pm

Grant is no prize himself, even though the edit makes him seem normal.  So, I think she'd be as lucky to escape his philandering ways and wondering eyes as he will be to get ride of the crazy.  laugh out loud

The magic of editing...the weirdos seem normal and likeable and the normal become crazy, dramatic and in general OTT in every way possible.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:03 pm

Okay, I need some help here to figure out the timeline, especially since Jared went on vacation with Ashley in July???

Caila said that the relationship between her and Jared lasted 6 weeks after they both left BIP and returned to real life.  So, can someone tell me, counting back 6 weeks from that day in time, when did their relationship actually end in real time?

And, even though Wells seems like he might be a nice fun guy, I don't think that he and Caila would be a good match, other than maybe friends???  Now this is just my observation of Wells, and some will disagree.  But, Wells seems to like to drink A LOT, and is really into partying and clubbing.  Caila OTOH doesn't appear to be "into" the bar scene, as witnessed during her date with Brett.  And, last night Wells looked as if he just left a sweaty workout at the gym and didn't even bother to clean up and to change before arriving to do the show.  I actually see Caila being more compatible with someone who is a little more sophisticated than Wells appears to be.  All of this is JMO.

IMO Caila would be better served to meet some nice guy through her friends, through work, or through dating sites that emphasis common interests, like travel, charities, etc.  She really doesn't seem cut out for the nonsense that goes along with being a part of the Bachelor franchise IMO.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:17 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Okay, I need some help here to figure out the timeline, especially since Jared went on vacation with Ashley in July???

Caila said that the relationship between her and Jared lasted 6 weeks after they both left BIP and returned to real life.  So, can someone tell me, counting back 6 weeks from that day in time, when did their relationship actually end in real time?

And, even though Wells seems like he might be a nice fun guy, I don't think that he and Caila would be a good match, other than maybe friends???  Now this is just my observation of Wells, and some will disagree.  But, Wells seems to like to drink A LOT, and is really into partying and clubbing.  Caila OTOH doesn't appear to be "into" the bar scene, as witnessed during her date with Brett.  And, last night Wells looked as if he just left a sweaty workout at the gym and didn't even bother to clean up and to change before arriving to do the show.  I actually see Caila being more compatible with someone who is a little more sophisticated than Wells appears to be.  All of this is JMO.

IMO Caila would be better served to meet some nice guy through her friends, through work, or through dating sites that emphasis common interests, like travel, charities, etc.  She really doesn't seem cut out for the nonsense that goes along with being a part of the Bachelor franchise IMO.

I agree. Someone said earlier that Caila's family is very sophisticated and well-educated and probably wants her to marry a professional ambitious guy who is not all about partying and acting the fool on reality TV. I don't think Jared would have passed muster with them either. She needs a younger version of JP Rosenbaum or somebody like that.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick