SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:55 am

Isabella wrote:

Here it is, I recorded it.

I'd like to be fair, so I will not say that there's no way in hell Caila could have said that, but at the same time, until I see video proof of Caila and Amanda's conversation, I choose to believe that what she said has been misconstued. It's a he said she said situation.

Recording of Ashley on fabfitfun

credit: my recording, original source: fabfitfun snapchat

It's unlikely they'll come up with any video proof for this, given the situation.

Anyhow, this is starting to frustrate me. Twitter, instagram, persicope, snapchat, and then how much more is there? I can't keep up with all these media accounts. Can't we just pick one? Does Ashley have an account on Tumblr to? Thanks for recording it. Otherwise I wouldn't have seen it.

Man she looks so good there. I am a little bugged out that she carries her own studio level make up container with her everywhere she goes, complete with numerous light bulbs.

It must be fun to get to live in LA and get rich just for being famous for doing nothing.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:14 am

I just watched the video. Trashley is devolving. He video rant shows a certifiably deranged nut job. I am hoping the men in the white coats carrying strait jackets are on their way to pick up Ashley and commit her to the psychiatric ward for a nice long stay. Justifying her hateful name calling and psychotic behavior of rescuing wussy boy Jared from the dangerous clutches of Caila...based on the advice of the mom of two and our new Bachelor.. plus her friend in production is beyond absurd. The entire BIP cast on team Ashley are all low class people.

I hope Caila stays far away from Ashley and Jared...for her safety. No Joke. Ashley is Nuts.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:47 am

I finally watched AP late yesterday. I have always liked Caila but have always thought there was something secretive/untold/closed off from her. I have always hoped it was a discomfort with the cameras and it may still be. TBH, I think she made a mistake in signing up for any of this as I do think she is a private person.

But the thing that I found very interesting was how Nick could barely look at her and only gave her a small side hug when they all came back to congratulate him on becoming the Bachelor. It was clear that they are not friends. Caila looked very uncomfortable in that group. So there are clearly many who do not like her. Probably is a compliment...
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:22 am

luvstx wrote:I finally watched AP late yesterday.  I have always liked Caila but have always thought there was something secretive/untold/closed off from her.  I have always hoped it was a discomfort with the cameras and it may still be.  TBH, I think she made a mistake in signing up for any of this as I do think she is a private person.

But the thing that I found very interesting was how Nick could barely look at her and only gave her a small side hug when they all came back to congratulate him on becoming the Bachelor.  It was clear that they are not friends.  Caila looked very uncomfortable in that group.  So there are clearly many who do not like her.  Probably is a compliment...

The most she can do is smile and look cute in an innocent kind of way, but it is her mask. Inside is just conflict and indecision. She's the opposite of AI. This one keeps everything inside. Whereas AI is constantly on transmit mode. I doubt she's a fun girl at all. Just conflicted and uptight. She's appealing because she has great hair, she's little, and she has a cute smile. But the real her she keeps a mystery, probably because of the constant conflict and indecision (changing her mind every five seconds and never being sure of anything).
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:28 am

Saw this on reddit. Not surprised that Nick is a douche and Bad Juju sucks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/comments/509o1q/does_anyone_know_who_lace_was_referring_to_when/d737q6e

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:40 am

Why is Nick a douche, because he knows that those producers and handlers can't be trusted, so he keeps to himself???
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:53 am

Nibbles22 wrote:Why is Nick a douche, because he knows that those producers and handlers can't be trusted, so he keeps to himself???

The person is not a producer or handler. Not surprised that he treats crew like minions tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:18 am

Maybe bcause of how they screw him over the first time, he has learn his lesson and watch everything with a sly eye. Thinking about once self is important yourself is the only person in situation like these that you can trust.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:21 am

It doesn't matter much what one person that works as a crew thinks of Nick. It's TPTB that make the decision, and since he's the next bachelor, I would think he is well liked by them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It doesn't matter much what one person that works as a crew thinks of Nick. It's TPTB that make the decision, and since he's the next bachelor, I would think he is well liked by them.

IMO it's more like TPTB know that Nick will be a ratings dream (or at least they think so) and that's why he's the next bachelor. Liking him is just a bonus, if that's the case.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It doesn't matter much what one person that works as a crew thinks of Nick. It's TPTB that make the decision, and since he's the next bachelor, I would think he is well liked by them.

I think crew should be treated with respect if they are not handlers. They are just doing their jobs.

If TPTB like Nick so much, it doesnt speak well of him IMO. But for all I know they might like him like they" liked" Juan Pab. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:32 am

Nibbles22 wrote:Why is Nick a douche, because he knows that those producers and handlers can't be trusted, so he keeps to himself???

Nick is very FAKE on TV. People have a short term memory.*IMO* He has learned the ART of being a "nice guy on TV". I'm being kind in my statement ;)

Somehow his envy/jealousy/hate/manipulations have been redefined into "poor Nick". He messes with the viewers minds, and people see him as a victim instead of an instigator and a manipulator. I see Nick as a JEALOUS man, and pi$$ed that Josh took his girls away 2X!!!!!Because he has the laid back persona on TV, people think he's NICE. All he has to do is shed some tears and women will eat out of his hands . laugh out loud

Josh is an intense person, so he's perceived as a bad person. *IMO*People who walk fast, talk fast, and moan (ok, I hate this obnoxious thing) are perceived as mean. I know this for a fact. I am like that. I have been told many times that people were "afraid" of me. It's not fair, because I have spent a lifetime helping others..... It's just my genetic make up. My father was like that.....I don't know any of these people on BachP but something tells me that Nick is pulling a fast one. Recalling his earlier behavior, he's a slick oil-salesman.....*IMO*

IMO, Josh was too nice handling the GOSSIP. If it were me, I would have punched Nick's lights out. People like Nick need to be put in their place for good.
Nick is stirring the pot under the auspices that he is "CONCERNED about others"....Oh what BS.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick