SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by hae1001 Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:29 am

Looking at the previews for tomorrow – thanks to your spoilers I know Wells chooses Ashley out of the three women – did he legitimately like Ashley, or was it more of a trying to hitch his wagon to the biggest fan favorite? Are they still dating at all or did that totally finish on BIP?

Comment: I’ve kinda been out of the loop on Ashley and Wells. My guess is they’re not all that serious. It’s tough for me to believe any of these BIP couples that go back to their life and have to do long distance aren’t serious. Ashley lives in LA. Wells is in Nashville. I’d be surprised if they were serious.

From RS' blog today. I thought it was interesting. I know there has been some speculation that they may still be dating.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:54 am

hae1001 wrote:
Looking at the previews for tomorrow – thanks to your spoilers I know Wells chooses Ashley out of the three women – did he legitimately like Ashley, or was it more of a trying to hitch his wagon to the biggest fan favorite? Are they still dating at all or did that totally finish on BIP?

Comment: I’ve kinda been out of the loop on Ashley and Wells. My guess is they’re not all that serious. It’s tough for me to believe any of these BIP couples that go back to their life and have to do long distance aren’t serious. Ashley lives in LA. Wells is in Nashville. I’d be surprised if they were serious.

From RS' blog today. I thought it was interesting. I know there has been some speculation that they may still be dating.

I would be shocked if they were still dating... at the after show last night I did not see even friendship vibes between Wells and Ashley I. Wells seemed courteous, there was a better vibe between Caila and Wells.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:00 am

Yea I mean Wells played along trying not to give the ending away (trying to act jealous when talking about Jared), even though the ending has been given away for others big time. But No way are they together IMO, he didn't even seem like he liked her on their date, and I think he just keeps trying to be nice about it. I don't think Wells was into any of the 3 he went out with in a serious way, besides physical. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:01 am

He looked to be hanging with Caila, and they had fun. I doubt he's with AI anymore.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:59 am

Yeah I think Wells and Caila could be friends, but I don't think they will be more than that or should be. I hope they both find people away from this franchise.

If Wells is still dating Ashley after seeing the show back then... good luck to him. I didn't get the vibe that Wells and Ashley were dating and I don't think they were ever really all that interested in each other, despite him picking her.

I'm continually shocked that Ashley seems to think that there's some justification in the way she's bullied Caila. Even if whatever Ashley is planning on saying about Caila was true (Caila didn't like Jared as much etc etc) nothing justifies the way Ashley has behaved on the show or off screen. The disgusting things Ashley's said about Shushanna reveal it wouldn't have mattered if Caila had behaved flawlessly, Ashley would've been insulting her regardless. That's why whatever Ashley is going to say Caila did, in the end is just being used as an excuse for treating her the way she would've all along. The problem was never really about Caila's feelings for Jared or her friendship with Ashley. It has always been that Jared liked Caila romantically. That was what put the target on Caila's back. All of this other nonsense that Ashley is complaining about and using to justify her bullying of Caila is a distraction from that. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:27 am

Ashley has some "details" on her fabfitfun recap.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:14 am

I noticed that Jared was sticking up for Ashley on After Paradise. Those 2 belong together. Why would any woman want him when he is so wish washy? He loves the attention he is getting for Ashley. Caila couldn't win.
Caila can do better than Jared. Both, Jared and Ashley are NOT ok.

Ashley was on Millionaire Matchmaker with Patty Stanger. Patty made her delete Jared, and she yelled at Ashley......I wonder if that was the time that Jared checked on Ashley (Feb 2016). Basically, Ashley chose a guy who looked a lot like Jared and she liked him....blah, blah, blah....
Meh. All of these people are TV *hores, including Nick the new Bachelor. Yuck.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:16 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ashley has some "details" on her fabfitfun recap.
I saw on portal she was going to tell all is off camera stuff... What did she say?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:23 am

It's written in her thread (and Caila's) ... Nothing that would surprise me... Seeing kids in action before.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:28 am

Thanks!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:30 am

All of this has degenerated into a high-school mess. I am still confused as to how any of this justifies Ashley's bullying in her mind. She has an issue with Caila because of something she heard. Not even something that was said to her? And the worst they can come up with is that Caila might have said something to Amanda (that was conveniently not caught on camera). So we have no idea what the context or tone was anyway?

If Caila apparently didn't have a problem getting engaged and breaking it off then WHY DID SHE LEAVE UNENGAGED? If she didn't like Jared at all, then why did they date for 6 weeks?!

Carly even said to Nick on the show that Caila said she liked Jared 70% and wished it was more already (and this was after 2 days). That isn't the equivalent of Caila saying she didn't like Jared at all. In an ITM Carly also said that she thought Caila really did like Jared. This is what was on camera. Caila also told Jared that she wanted to take things slow and didn't want any pressure. She said she liked him and wanted to keep spending time with him. If this was all for publicity then she would've been flaunting their relationship in those 6 weeks. Instead she told people she couldn't take pictures when she was out with Jared.

I think the longer this has gone on the more mythologized all of this has become. Caila didn't get engaged. She left the show. Caila did like Jared, and they dated for 6 weeks. So far whatever was supposedly said to Amanda doesn't even add up. All of this seems to come down to whether Caila liked Jared as much as he liked her. If she was still figuring out her feelings, then that's human. Whatever the "truth" is, Ashley has continued to bully Caila off the show for all of the world to see. At least that's undeniable IMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:47 am

siena wrote:All of this has degenerated into a high-school mess. I am still confused as to how any of this justifies Ashley's bullying in her mind. She has an issue with Caila because of something she heard. Not even something that was said to her? And the worst they can come up with is that Caila might have said something to Amanda (that was conveniently not caught on camera). So we have no idea what the context or tone was anyway?

If Caila apparently didn't have a problem getting engaged and breaking it off then WHY DID SHE LEAVE UNENGAGED? If she didn't like Jared at all, then why did they date for 6 weeks?!

I think the longer this has gone on the more mythologized all of this has become. Caila didn't get engaged. She left the show. Caila did like Jared, and they dated for 6 weeks. So far whatever was supposedly said to Amanda doesn't even add up. All of this seems to come down to whether Caila liked Jared as much as he liked her. If she was still figuring out her feelings, then that's human. Whatever the "truth" is, Ashley has continued to bully Caila off the show for all of the world to see. At least that's undeniable IMO.

Devil's advocate --->Well if what she said is true, then that would mean Caila's pretty calculating IMO. Multiple people have said that Ashley was not the only one going to Jared about their doubts regarding her feelings to Jared, what if she wanted to leave because her plan was pretty much blown up, I think even if they stayed it would have been the same outcome, I think they would have agreed to continue seeing each other outside of the show, but not get engaged, so that was off the table, her main reason for going in the first place, and she didn't have many friends there and was unhappy so it was an easy decision to leave. Then she couldn't just break up with him right away because that would have 100% confirmed in a lot of people's eyes that everyone was right about her. So she bode her time, kept it going for a little bit so it doesn't look suspicious, then she ends it. BOOM. A great recovery after her plan went to hell. Just a hypothetical scenario from my PoV

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick