SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Nonina430 Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:24 pm

According to Britt he'd been cheating all along. Jo is referring
To the here an now in her relationship with Jordan. 
So far it's going well Hugesmile

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:30 pm

It makes sense to me why she did it, regardless of them breaking up 2 years ago, the show JUST aired recently. He talked about HER on the show saying it wasn't true that he cheated. So yea it is currently relevant imo. She's not mad that he cheated, she's mad he lied about it and tried to make her look bad and himself look good.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:36 pm

There is a reason for the expression: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." And: "you reap what you sow."
I don't blame Brittany. I applaud her. Now she needs to move on. IMO Jordan Rodgers is a #1asshole and #1asswhole.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:41 pm

This quote from the People.com article explains why Brittany wanted to give her side of the story....

... Jordan starts calling me a liar...his lies reached our hometown...my family and friends are now constantly approached by mutual acquaintances. After weeks of this, I started wondering why I feel like I'm the one who should be silent...Jordan dragged our relationship into the spotlight, and then challenged my honesty and character...If you weren't ready to be truthful about your life then you shouldn't have gone on a reality show. And if you don't like having your integrity questioned, you shouldn't have lied about someone who's parents always taught her to stand up for herself...

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:44 pm

It seems like JoJo's bestfriend is sticking up for them. I haven't read theough the comments but saw this on Twitter. Not sure if she should've stuck her nose in this though laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/emmnfl/status/766688171354574849

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:46 pm

Of course jojo's friend sticks her nose into this. She also needs a math lesson. It was two years ago not three.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 48 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 48 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:47 pm

everly wrote:It seems like JoJo's bestfriend is sticking up for them. I haven't read theough the comments but saw this on Twitter. Not sure if she should've stuck her nose in this though laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/emmnfl/status/766688171354574849

But see the friend isn't considering the actual reason she posted it. It's not because she's not over it. If she actually read the whole thing, it's because Jordan JUST talked about her and said she was lying and even her family/friends have had to deal with this NOW.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:48 pm

Brittany reposted the video thingy. Oh boyyy. This is such a mess. This seriously better teach Jordan a lesson, because if this doesn't...nothing will.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:49 pm

Britt, put a lid on it your starting to sound pathetic! After two 
years and your still in kill mode you need help girl. Get it.
J/j will be around for a long time. IMO Rolling Eyes

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:49 pm

nooo, I was in the bubble giggling  I'm only reading this thread now, so I had no idea how "bad" things went down before, during and after ... I've enjoyed the season, liked the Jordan I've seen, still like what I see occasionally from snaps, IG, so I'm a bit blown away by these "news to me" (I knew about gossip, but didn't know there was anything solid there) ... reading the part that Jen reported above ... I couldn't agree more ... although I haven't heard Jordan calling her a liar, so I'm not sure what she's referring to. Oh well, I will continue to enjoy the SM of the "cutest couple" as long I'm bored and I have no other to follow Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Yeah, imo, this is between 2 people. And JoJo and her friends are not one of them.
The way Jordan deals/dealt with this issue, shows how he deals period. IMO he is Jordouche.
The more dragged into the situation, the closer they get to Couple Bootcamp, etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:54 pm

deeliciouz wrote:Whoa: http://www.justjared.com/2016/08/19/jordan-rodgers-ex-brittany-farrar-slams-him-in-expose-calls-him-a-prolific-liar-cheater/#more-1254859

ps. apologies if this should have gone to just jordan's thread, but i couldn't find it. mods - please feel free to move if this isn't the correct place to put it in. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 48 1f633

This article references Brittany is friends with Aaron's girlfriend Olivea . Giving some of the things I've read about OM , Brittany surfacing with this breakup again raises a red flag for me. :yes: just saying.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz