SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:37 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
california90 wrote:Sooo.. I havent followed all season long due to a head concussion.. whats the consensus on Jordan?
The consensus is most don't like him. He and JoJo have been pretty cute in post media though IMO.
Oh gosh, that's subjective.  cantstopl
That's who the couple is and IMO, that's up to them. I don't have to live with either one of them, so I hope they are happy.  Sorry for your concussion!
@Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
@ForeverLove wrote:
@Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Everyone has an "I this" and "I that" problem IMO. Everyone is difficult on some level. It is what it is. IMO.

There's no I in team which is what he said they are. 
Right. But they seem to already be working as a team. Exhibit a: his move to Dallas (which btw NOBODY thought was going to happen IMO.)
Moving does not even seem to be a barometer with this franchise. F loaded up a trailer and did likewise and even took on a coaching role and fooled no one. 
Meanwhile Jason and Molly did the long distance and they are the real deal. 
SO who knows?

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in 

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:43 pm

Didn't Roberto relocate too? What is the success rate when the guy moves vs when the girl moves ? It could end up being the kiss of death . Relationship-wise

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:46 pm

Quick question: I read here they're buying a house together. Is it an actual fact, did the happy couple say that?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Quick question: I read here they're buying a house together. Is it an actual fact, did the happy couple say that?

I watched ATFR and Kimmell (haven't seen anything today) they never said they bought a house together. Just that they have one in Dallas that JoJo picked out and send picks to Jordan. My gut is she bought it as part of her Company. But they are moving into a new house together.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:55 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Didn't Roberto relocate too? What is the success rate when the guy moves vs when the girl moves ? It could end up being the kiss of death . Relationship-wise

If I recall both Ali and Roberto moved to a new location after their season. I don't think we have enough info on that nor do I see it as a factor either way. If a couple will make they will make it work no matter who moves.

And the Move to CLT was not the KoD for Jef and Emily I now know they were never going to last and were fake from day one. I still remember the staged shot at the grocery store of them trying to look normal.

All IMHO
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Quick question: I read here they're buying a house together. Is it an actual fact, did the happy couple say that?

Yes. They talked about it on ATFR and also on Kimmel and again on GMA or Kelly. JoJo said she has been looking at homes in Dallas and sending him pictures via text. It sounds like he is pretty flexible, but he wants to use his current bed in their new home, so they will have to compromise. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:59 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Didn't Roberto relocate too? What is the success rate when the guy moves vs when the girl moves ? It could end up being the kiss of death . Relationship-wise

If I recall both Ali and Roberto moved to a new location after their season.  I don't think we have enough info on that nor do I see it as a factor either way.  If a couple will make they will make it work no matter who moves.

And the Move to CLT was not the KoD for Jef and Emily I now know they were never going to last and were fake from day one. I still remember the staged shot at the grocery store of them trying to look normal.

All IMHO

I still remember Jef's proposal, full of I promise this and I promise that. Deja vu last night imo. Maybe we'll get another staged grocery store pic this year too The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:07 pm

They seemed legit to me at the ATFR, Kimmel and GMA. Havent watched Kelly yet. Will they eventually marry? time will tell, much like it does with in any couple, whether it be from the Bach or in real life. i think they will give it an honest effort and dont see them faking anything. Him moving is a big deal in my eyes. Im actually surprised he's moving thos soon!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:15 pm

northernviewer wrote:They seemed legit to me at the ATFR, Kimmel and GMA.  Havent watched Kelly yet. Will they eventually marry? time will tell, much like it does with in any couple, whether it be from the Bach or in real life.  i think they will give it an honest effort and dont see them faking anything.  Him moving is a big deal in my eyes.  Im actually surprised he's moving thos soon!

It shocked me when he said my bags are packed backstage!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:16 pm

Yeah Jef & Emily were a shock to me. I totally believed them at AFTR & never saw any red flags so I applaud those that saw through their relationship from day 1. I thought the grocery picture was just damage control for the cheating US weekly story that was published & that they would overcome & get married asap since they were eager for babies. I was shocked to hear what Emily had to say that she never wanted to be engaged, never saw that coming.

I sincerely always wish the couples from this franchise well but have to say it's a tough road for all of them & hopefully this latest relationship will beat the odds.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:26 pm

NV, I don't make to much about Jordan relocating. He's lived
in Nashville since college, his life is taking on a new direction
with Jo. It may be his way of showing Jo he cares about her
happiness. They will be the movers and shakers of all the
couples in the franchise. IMO Jo is not the one to stand in the
bathroom taking selfies all day, neither is Jordan. They said
we don't have to prove anything. Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:34 pm

A selfie is a selfie no matters where it is and I think these two are selfie types. Regarding Jordy and bathroom selfies, he circulated the one he had to a few women. So I think it's fair to surmise there might be a few more laugh out loud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM