SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:37 pm

I wouldnt even begin to compare Jojo/Jordan with Emily/1f.....apples and oranges....and the biggest reason is Jojo and Emily. Emily chose the guy easiest to break up with as she wasnt looking for a husband at the time...not on the Bachelor anyway! giggling Jojo on the other hand is taking this much more seriously and chose Jordan for a different reason than Emily chose 1f. And who know maybe 1f thought they had a chance and thats why he moved?!?

We're all going to see what we want to se, human nature and all, but Im seeing this as a sincere move and that theyre looking at this relationship like it could be permanent.

I Wasnt a Jojo fan last sason, and the best I can say now is that I dont mind her. I did like Jordan but Id have given my first impression rose to Luke Hugesmile all in all i thought it was a decent season and Ive seen nothing to make me think its not real.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:40 pm

If they truly felt they have nothing to prove, then it shouldn't have been difficult to ignore negative SM IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:41 pm

northernviewer wrote:They seemed legit to me at the ATFR, Kimmel and GMA.  Havent watched Kelly yet. Will they eventually marry? time will tell, much like it does with in any couple, whether it be from the Bach or in real life.  i think they will give it an honest effort and dont see them faking anything.  Him moving is a big deal in my eyes.  Im actually surprised he's moving thos soon!
The Kelly interview was the best one IMO. Very playful.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:43 pm

no way JoJo chose Jordan because she's ready to get married laugh out loud neither of them are close to that... I doubt they make it to New Years.

That's my opinion and I'll stick to it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If they truly felt they have nothing to prove, then it shouldn't have been difficult to ignore negative SM IMHO.

I think that had more to do with the hurtful comments IMO. Like people saying he didn't love her and all this other stuff.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:44 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
northernviewer wrote:They seemed legit to me at the ATFR, Kimmel and GMA.  Havent watched Kelly yet. Will they eventually marry? time will tell, much like it does with in any couple, whether it be from the Bach or in real life.  i think they will give it an honest effort and dont see them faking anything.  Him moving is a big deal in my eyes.  Im actually surprised he's moving thos soon!

I'm watching their interviews over and over again (DVRed them for my parents who are in Minnesota right now) whiling away the hours till BIP...I feel like I need to watch Kelly again next! I'm rewatching Kimmel right now. OT how hilarious is Guillermo? "This is to open the nuts!"

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:46 pm

Diana wrote:no way JoJo chose Jordan because she's ready to get married laugh out loud neither of them are close to that... I doubt they make it to New Years.

That's my opinion and I'll stick to it.
I finally saw ATFR and I kind of expected it to be awkward. But did you see the interviews from this morning? And the people shoot stuff? Idk..they seem pretty happy to me. Which I think was/is an interesting and nice surprise...because honestly, I was expecting a nightmare. But in my unbiased upon, that's not the read I got from watching the post media IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:46 pm

Each of her SM posts had toned of both negative and positive comments. It's super hard to ignore everything. Kaitlyn said she had bald patches after her season with the stress.mthese leads particularly the female ones go through stuff that most of us cannot imagine with SM and the rags.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:47 pm

Im looking forward to watching it.... I recorded it this morning. Sounds like theyre relaxing more and more with each interview. Hopefully theyll get more love than hate from here on out.....13 yr old girls have short attention spans cantstopl

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:48 pm

northernviewer wrote:

Im looking forward to watching it.... I recorded it this morning.  Sounds like theyre relaxing more and more with each interview.   Hopefully theyll get more love than hate from here on out.....13 yr old girls have short attention spans cantstopl
In Idaho! laugh out loud I love Ben. He's so cute.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:50 pm

northernviewer wrote:

Im looking forward to watching it.... I recorded it this morning.  Sounds like theyre relaxing more and more with each interview.   Hopefully theyll get more love than hate from here on out.....13 yr old girls have short attention spans cantstopl
In Idaho! laugh out loud I love Ben. He's so cute.

Little does he know those are more likely 31'year old ladies cantstopl . Gotta love that comment he made.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:52 pm

Well sorry but it's not going to end anytime soon. BenLo still have breakup stories. JordyJo's will just sound a little more authentic imo. She's not ignorant to how brutal the press and SM can be. As a BenLo fan , last season I heard it was part of the territory. What's the diff with JordyJo?  It's the way it is in my opinion. Maybe last season Jo did get a little more love as the F2. Those days are gone. She now has her own F1 and needs to deal with all it entails .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM