SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:51 pm

Sooo.. I havent followed all season long due to a head concussion.. whats the consensus on Jordan?

california90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:54 pm

california90 wrote:Sooo.. I havent followed all season long due to a head concussion.. whats the consensus on Jordan?
The consensus is most don't like him. He and JoJo have been pretty cute in post media though IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:59 pm

california90 wrote:Sooo.. I havent followed all season long due to a head concussion.. whats the consensus on Jordan?

It depends, the Fan thread is hopping with lots of media. IMO same as every year, some like them some don't.

I hope you're feeling better!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:00 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
The consensus is most don't like him. He and JoJo have been pretty cute in post media though IMO.

Sorry about your concussion Cali! Get well soon!.

Some of the media have picked up that Jordy has a serious I- condition/problem. I this, I that etc. if he's truly a narcissist as some girls have stated, it's going to be fun living with him. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:13 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

Some of the media have picked up that Jordy has a serious I- condition/problem. I this, I that etc. if he's truly a narcissist as some girls have stated, it's going to be fun living with him. no no
Everyone has an "I this" and "I that" problem IMO. Everyone is difficult on some level. It is what it is. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:16 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

Everyone has an "I this" and "I that" problem IMO. Everyone is difficult on some level. It is what it is. IMO.

There's no I in team which is what he said they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:18 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

Right. But they seem to already be working as a team. Exhibit a: his move to Dallas (which btw NOBODY thought was going to happen IMO.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:22 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

Right. But they seem to already be working as a team. Exhibit a: his move to Dallas (which btw NOBODY thought was going to happen IMO.)

Well then it should be interesting if his I-problems clear up. It's too early to tell. But, Lennox, I have enjoyed your posts .

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:30 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

Well then it should be interesting if his I-problems clear up. It's too early to tell. But, Lennox, I have enjoyed your posts .
I agree it's too early to tell. But thanks so much. I try to keep an open perspective on all sides laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:43 pm

2cents

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:46 pm

MiaHawk wrote:2cents

Very deep @miahawk! I hearya lo!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Anyone that I know likes him/ them. They dont read boards or bother with social media.... Just avid Bach watchers.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM