SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:45 am

umngirl wrote:
GypsySarah wrote:All in all, I thought JoJo was very sincere this season, insecure, but sincere. Let's hope she doesn't let her insecurities ruin what they have. As for Jordan, he's done something his brother never did and came out the winner. Still get the vibe he was in it to win it..or be the next bachelor and the infamous Rodgers Rift was most likely caused by competitiveness and jealousy. Just sorry we had to hear more about that.
Hope these two make it and don't let themselves become their own worst enemies.

Pretty sure his brother has won plenty (a Super Bowl, multiple MVPs). It's Jordan who hadn't won anything til now. Good thing he finally won a competition.

Very true!  I don't think the rift has anything to do with this.  The rift is between Aaron and his entire immediate family not just Jordan.  Whatever it is is deeper and wider than what is posted above.  I bot think it was caused by just one thing but multiple with the close family friends wedding being one of the last items.  I hope they can figure it out privately overtime as a family. All IMHO

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:45 am

I am just glad this is all over now! The worst season by far...ranks even worse than Ben and Courtney for me. MHO

NEXT........

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:09 am

sosleepy wrote:
jen689 wrote:@jrodgers11 Instagram....

When you look back at your life it's those little moments when one decision completely changes the course of your life. A few months ago I took a leap of faith that took me on a journey that lead me to the love of my life. @joelle_fletcher I love you more than anything! You are the most amazing woman on this planet, you are my best friend, and my rock. You are the best thing I wake up to in the morning and the last thing on my mind at night. Today is not the start of our love story, it's the start of a new chapter. I have grown to love you more and more with every passing day. I loved reliving the greatest day of our life tonight. The day we decided to take on the world together. To be fully committed to each other for the rest of our lives. That seems like a long time, but already I know it won't be nearly long enough. I never grow tired of laughing, crying, living, and loving with you, and I never will. Here's to the next 100 years, and a 100 more after that, because no amount of time is ever long enough to spend with the love of your life. You are my everything, and I'm so ready to marry you and do life with you!!

Link

A little OTT for my taste. Sweet, sure. But dude. It's been like what? All of 8 weeks? Cool it just a tad, mmmkay?

That being said, I wish them the best. JoJo is kind and gracious. I don't wish her a bad/fake relationship.

He wrote a similar post about his Grandfather when he passed on and also a teammate from Vandy, I believe. I don't think it was OTT at all. He just has an eloquent way of expressing his feelings.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:07 pm

Jordy is full of fluff. Maybe he wants to sell some land in lava fields next. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:35 pm

He's a smooth operator with the gift of gab. Helps with the flirtations and womanizing.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:49 pm

Idlemess wrote:He's a smooth operator with the gift of gab. Helps with the flirtations and womanizing.  

And spinning the story when you get caught . It seems like he's had a lot of practice. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:29 pm

So strange going to a finale party last and for the first time since Ben F/Courtney season not caring a whiff about ending. Funny thing is that everyone there felt same way. We never talked about this during season but after Luke left, we all agreed that no one cared who she picked. I think all of RS spoilers about a break up at ATFR were planted just to keep folks watching.

And yikes, she was a handful last night with her family. I believe her mommy when she said they raised her to be a princess. The scene that stands out to me the most was when she snapped at her mother after discovering that Jordan had not asked for her hand or blessing.

Well, clearly Jo Jo got what she wanted with Jordan in the end. Good for her. Good for him to finally get a little fame and a pretty girl.

Onto BIP3!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:33 pm

@Kashathediva, did you keep track of how long they were on stage last night?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:33 pm

puppiesandkittens wrote:I hate the phrase "do life with you".

Me too. Do lunch, I'll do a chicken marsala, I'll do the salad and quiche special. I find it annoying. laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:According to what JoJo told this website, Jordan nailed her ring to a T. She must've told him what she likes! laugh out loud The ring looks pretty similar to the rings she had posted on her Pinterest 4 years ago too!

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/instyle/news/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-on-her-dream-engagement-ring%3fsource=dam?client=safari

There is no way in the world IMO the princess wasn't going to discuss rings in the FS in between her moments of un-clarity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:37 pm

I did post times last night. Off hand I would have to guess. Check my posting for closer approximations. I am currently upgrading my laptop and am on kindle. Hopefully I didn't screwup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:41 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:So strange going to a finale party last and for the first time since Ben F/Courtney season not caring a whiff about ending. Funny thing is that everyone there felt same way. We never talked about this during season but after Luke left, we all agreed that no one cared who she picked. I think all of RS spoilers about a break up at ATFR were planted just to keep folks watching.

And yikes, she was a handful last night with her family. I believe her mommy when she said they raised her to be a princess.  The scene that stands out to me the most was when she snapped at her mother after discovering that Jordan had not asked for her hand or blessing.

Well, clearly Jo Jo got what she wanted with Jordan in the end. Good for her. Good for him to finally get a little fame and a pretty girl.

Onto BIP3!!

Even her bestie Becca called her out for snapping at her mama and being a brat. Sean Lowe let her have it, too, in his tweet. IMO, her true colors really showed in that scene, and IMO, if I were her, I would be very embarrassed of myself by talking to my mother and family that way. They were there to help her, and she wasn't liking what they were saying. Don't ask for their opinion if you can't take it, IMO.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I did post times last night.  Off hand I would have to guess. Check my posting for closer approximations. I am currently upgrading my laptop and am on kindle. Hopefully I didn't screwup

10:35 start to 10:54 when you said they were wrapping it up. That's a pretty lengthy segment for a Bach couple.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM