SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:04 am

I'm looking forward to the next Bachelor announcement. When was it made last season?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:04 am

August 24 during BIP after show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:05 am

truelovealways wrote:You know the producers have little to no faith in you as a couple when they send you back to Pennsylvania instead of sending them back to Thailand

I thought the same... But they haven't given great gifts in many, many years. Ben and Lauren and Kait/Shawn got nothing. Don't remember about Des/Chris or SeanCat but I don't think they got anything very amazing, if anything at all. Jason/Molly got a tent. I think the last really awesome trips were circa Ali/Roberto who were sent back to Fiji and Ashley/JP maybe to Thailand. Heck, pretty sure Jake and Vienna got to go back to St. Lucia. So I don't think expensive trip necessarily correlates with TPTB confidence. It was nice they gave JoJo something. She's been through the ringer with this crap show.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:05 am

I was impressed with them tonight. I think Jordan , and now Jojo not talking about Aaron is whats ticked Millsy and MF off..... Thats just warms my heart :yes: giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:05 am

Did they not show the proposal for them to watch together? I was watching on a spotty stream so I missed a lot I think.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:06 am

truelovealways wrote:You know the producers have little to no faith in you as a couple when they send you back to Pennsylvania instead of sending them back to Thailand

cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:06 am

mindless wrote:As skeptical as I am I'm not getting any breakup vibes so far. They look in love to me, or JoJo does anyway. I think they're just tired and scared of the backlash after all the rumours and stuff. I kind of hope they prove everyone wrong, even if I don't like Jordan. I want JoJo to be happy.

Good Post I agree
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:06 am

umngirl wrote:Did they not show the proposal for them to watch together? I was watching on a spotty stream so I missed a lot I think.

Nope they didn't, last 3 Bettes now haven's seen their proposals...Des was the last one.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:07 am

northernviewer wrote:I was impressed with them tonight.  I think Jordan , and now Jojo not talking about Aaron is whats ticked Millsy and MF off..... Thats just warms my heart :yes: giggling

I have always thought Jordan may have been jealous of Aaron because he made it in the NFL and Jordan didn't. But, that is just my thoughts on it.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:07 am

nutty1 wrote:I haven't been here too much this season, dang real life! But it sure was fun being here tonight!

I haven't (deliberately) watch this show. Tonight I followed along with the Forum and loved every minute of it. You guys rock!!! All of you!! I laughed my butt off with all the comments. Thank you!

This was better than watching. Believe me!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:08 am

mindless wrote:As skeptical as I am I'm not getting any breakup vibes so far. They look in love to me, or JoJo does anyway. I think they're just tired and scared of the backlash after all the rumours and stuff. I kind of hope they prove everyone wrong, even if I don't like Jordan. I want JoJo to be happy.

Re the bold, I differ in the sense that they should not focus on proving people wrong but rather focus on each other and grow in their love for each other and let that love speak out.

In my experience when one focuses on proving others wrong, it's bound to lead to failure...all jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:09 am

umngirl wrote:Did they not show the proposal for them to watch together..
The show is not about a love story any more. It's mainly about the conflict/drama JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM