SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:20 am

ForeverLove wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
mindless wrote:They seemed perfectly fine and happy on Kimmel. Still no red flags for me.

Not kimmel nor the people video., nor their travel snapchat.

IMO the after was stressful because of their anticipation of more :stirthepot  from Ch, Chad etc. Jmo.

I would rather have a pastor hanging around the whole show ready to marry someone vs who was there tonight seemed like a dissing of sorts. No warm fuzzies for sure. no no

Ben and Lauren were very kind to Jordan and JoJo tonight. Let's hope those 13 year-old girls from Iowa on SM will follow suit. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by puppiesandkittens Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:22 am

I hate the phrase "do life with you".

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:22 am

alwaystulips wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:They got the basics right on the Kimmel quiz but neither knew each other's grandparents names.  Jordan did know all of JoJos were dead she just had I am sorry

Yeah, that's a huge red flag.  Especially since Jordan's had an IG post/pic up for two months naming his grandfather, Charles, who had just passed away.

Haha, my bf was listening while I was watching Kimmel and he was like "They don't know each other's grandparents' names? Oh actually I don't know yours either". I couldn't remember his either and his last one just passed away 2 months ago. Mine are long gone though. We've been together for 4 years, so I think JoJo and Jordan will be okay. Most people don't refer to their grandparents by name when talking about them.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:26 am

Did anyone else feel like the proposal was too rushed? no idea

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 1f49c

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:26 am

What's happening because I don't really get it. I thought Jordan and Jojo were extremely popular. Has the sm trolls been going after them? I mean I thought rs was the only one. There's been some tabloid stuff I guess but I thought she had mega fans and so did he. Have they been getting a lot of hate?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:28 am

Hmmm, I will have to ask my DH of 11 years if he remembers my Grandparents names...living and deceased. I'll report back! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:28 am

[quote="Mommyof1"]
ForeverLove wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Not kimmel nor the people video., nor their travel snapchat.

IMO the after was stressful because of their anticipation of more :stirthepot  from Ch, Chad etc. Jmo.

I would rather have a pastor hanging around the whole show ready to marry someone vs who was there tonight seemed like a dissing of sorts. No warm fuzzies for sure. no no

Ben and Lauren were very kind to Jordan and JoJo tonight.   Let's hope those 13 year-old girls from Iowa on SM will follow suit.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698   [/quote

Of course BenLo were kind . That's just their style :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:28 am

Linds911 wrote:Did anyone else feel like the proposal was too rushed? no idea
Yes it was all of four minutes total. I wanted more gushing happiness after and more from him. His Instagram post tonight was actually much more romantic to me than his proposal.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:30 am

ForeverLove wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

Ben and Lauren were very kind to Jordan and JoJo tonight.   Let's hope those 13 year-old girls from Iowa on SM will follow suit.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698   [/quote

People on SM could learn by their example. Just sayin'. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:30 am

casjacknick wrote:What's happening because I don't really get it. I thought Jordan and Jojo were extremely popular. Has the sm trolls been going after them? I mean I thought rs was the only one. There's been some tabloid stuff I guess but I thought she had mega fans and so did he. Have they been getting a lot of hate?

I don't follow them so don't know but could be why some have followed them. But like it was discussed last month, a follower is a follower laugh out loud!

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:31 am

The proposal was imo so lame, it seemed like what we saw was about the 5th retake and they just wanted to get it over

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:33 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

People on SM could learn by their example.  Just sayin'.  :yes:

Well to me, Jojo's fans did no favors to BenLo on SM no matter what the reasons were. Now the tables are turned and Jojo collected some that didn't like her decisions. Comes with the territory right? That's what I read after Ben's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM