SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:00 am

mizzoufan wrote:Who Does Nick.propose to
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:00 am

biglove44 wrote:Nick got hott.  

He's always been hot!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:00 am

To you BFF forum peeps, you are the true winners again this season IMO.

You made this season bearable to watch, couldn't have done without y'all. So cheers to you all bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:01 am

I honestly didn't like either of the F2. I have always thought Jordan was a player from the get go, and not because his brother is a NFL player, but because he always said what he thought JoJo wanted to hear. When Jordan called her parents only after JoJo got upset about it, pretty much proves that theory at least to me. My husband watched the show with me, and he said that Jordan calling her parents instead of asking face to face was something only a immature guy would do.

Robby I don't think was as in love with JoJo as he thought he was, and think she wasn't with him either. I think JoJo wanted Jordan from day one, and made all the excuses she could for him to make it happen.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:01 am

truelovealways wrote:You know the producers have little to no faith in you as a couple when they send you back to Pennsylvania instead of sending them back to Thailand
Me thinks it's so paps can follow them and report back!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:01 am

Well Congrats to the happy couple. Someone will tell us how they are on Kimmel and GMA and whatnot, yeah?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:01 am

truelovealways wrote:You know the producers have little to no faith in you as a couple when they send you back to Pennsylvania instead of sending them back to Thailand

Funny... I only remember mostly Luke's scenes in Pennsylvania.

They should have sent them to swim with smelly seals in Uruguay again. That is where they fell in L-U-V.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:02 am

casjacknick wrote:Well Congrats to the happy couple. Someone will tell us how they are on Kimmel and GMA and whatnot, yeah?
Of course!! And invite you and anyone else to come play with us in the fan forum if interested Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:03 am

Maybe she did fall for Luke and that is what the gift was about

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:03 am

Please only post BIP spoilers in BIP threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:03 am

I wonder if Carly/Pipsqueak really did get engaged. No BIP promo for them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:03 am

As skeptical as I am I'm not getting any breakup vibes so far. They look in love to me, or JoJo does anyway. I think they're just tired and scared of the backlash after all the rumours and stuff. I kind of hope they prove everyone wrong, even if I don't like Jordan. I want JoJo to be happy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM