SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:56 pm

Elans tweet could be interrupted many ways and he likes it that way! IMO.

The first thought that came to mind when reading it was that it was teasing Jo abiut all her meltdowns and saying the couple could finally be public and free.  Him throwing shade didn't even cross my mind, initially.

He's seemed friendly enough with Jo during filming and all season during airing and we've seen behind the scene pics with him there with CH, and Peter (isn't that Cassie's husbands name).  But it's Elan, so who knows.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:58 pm

He posted this for K+S, is that not the type of photo that would prove Elan's faith?

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Image77

And what about this for the Farmer? Sounds like faith. Or is it a certain type of art only or something that I'm not getting?
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Image78

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:59 pm

So NOT posting a pic is throwing shade? Wow. That's a first. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:05 pm

Alanna wrote:He posted this for K+S, is that not the type of photo that would prove Elan's faith?

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Image77

And what about this for the Farmer? Sounds like faith. Or is it a certain type of art only or something that I'm not getting?
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Image78

I don't think he is throwing shade. But the examples we are talking about (might just be a coincidence) were posted a couple days prior to the FRC airing. He posts something about all couples after the FRC. But who knows how to read Elan, I am not even going to try.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:13 pm

^Exactly. I find it interesting that he has done this...and well, Chris and Des made it to the altar and I think most agree that Ben and Lauren have a higher probability of doing so than most final couples of this franchise in recent years. 

But again, that edit! All season it pointed to JoJo eventually "making a mistake", imo. And how about the nightclub scene after Wells departure....she walks in there all alone and then the rain came down upon her.

Sorry, I don't mean to "rain" on the Jordelle parade, but this is how I see JoJo's storyline coming into fruition post-show with the choice of JR.  beatingheart
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:18 pm

even GMA has doubt that she picked someone cantstopl

GMA and abc are the same media branch right?

The final days of JoJo’s journey are filled with questions. Then, in a surprising, explosive ending, she must do the hardest thing she has ever done. Will her trip of self-discovery end with her accepting a proposal? Or will she simply walk away? Will one guy get the woman of his dreams or be left brokenhearted?
abc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:20 pm

I have a different perspective. I think the more obvious a lead is in choice of f1, the harder the editors work and the more outside drama and issues they need to create to keep any mystery going. F1 was chosen night 1 imo so we got the drama we got where they could find it in my eyes.

Ultimately, artsy photo aside or not, it's up to BBJ+Jo now to make this work. I don't think a fancy photo can help or hurt anyone jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:23 pm

Agentcurls I couldn't agree with you more. Jordan's shifty edit made me question him and JoJo. I still believe there had to have been cute moments between Jordan and JoJo that I could have bought. Instead they edited Jojo to seem borderline obsessed and Jordan just along for the ride. They also made her judgement in sending Luke and Chase home and keep her top two as questionable at best. I feel as though they had footage to edit this differently and they chose not to. I don't know why. Maybe they didn't see it lasting or maybe the didn't like one or both of them or maybe it is a simple as they thought this would get them the most ratings who knows. All my opinion.

Last edited by casjacknick on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Perhaps Elon will put out an artsy photo. But of course none of these photos came out until after the show aired.  !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:24 pm

HEA wrote:even GMA has doubt that she picked someone cantstopl

GMA and abc are the same media branch right?

The final days of JoJo’s journey are filled with questions. Then, in a surprising, explosive ending, she must do the hardest thing she has ever done. Will her trip of self-discovery end with her accepting a proposal? Or will she simply walk away? Will one guy get the woman of his dreams or be left brokenhearted?
abc

Has there ever been the word "explosive" associated with an ending before? Shocking yes, dramatic yes, emotional yes.
Maybe she was waiting for Jordy to take the reigns of her unicorn but he couldn't get off his a$$ laugh out loud. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698
Just musing btw. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:24 pm

agentcurls wrote:^Exactly. I find it interesting that he has done this...and well, Chris and Des made it to the altar and I think most agree that Ben and Lauren have a higher probability of doing so than most final couples of this franchise in recent years. 

But again, that edit! All season it pointed to JoJo eventually "making a mistake", imo. And how about the nightclub scene after Wells departure....she walks in there all alone and then the rain came down upon her.

Sorry, I don't mean to "rain" on the Jordelle parade but this is how I see JoJo's storyline coming into fruition post-show with the choice of JR.  beatingheart

I immensely enjoyed your posting on the non spoiled thread all season. You guys on the non spolied side made the season fun for some of us that found the season too predictable.

IMO your analysis have always been very objective & non biased yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:29 pm

That quote from GMA sounds like they borrowed it straight from the ABC epi description.  

In the GMA preview this morning, the announcer says she and her fiancé will be there tomorrow, then she threw in last minute, if she has one with a big smile.  I didn't see doubt when she said it.  Personally, I think trying to throw in an ending up alone option is just a failed storyline that never gained any traction whatsoever.  JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM