SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:53 pm

There were no ball players at the stadium... just good old memorable Ben.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:Elan tweeted this last and retweeted it again a few minutes ago. I like to think he's talking about this season.  cheeky

elan gale Retweeted
elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 13h13 hours ago
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it's finally ******** over

We shall see just how much this franchise likes Jordan.

@Kashathediva hope your stop watch is ready. 10 minutes will be a miracle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:08 pm

JoJo's other BFF Bradleigh's husband is a professional baseball player for the White Sox laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:23 pm

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 CoypqhRVMAEYKab
elan gale ‏@theyearofelan
Tonight! #TheBachelorette is LIVE. Don't miss it or you will be crying and it won't be for the right reasons

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Elan tweeted this last and retweeted it again a few minutes ago. I like to think he's talking about this season.  cheeky

elan gale Retweeted
elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 13h13 hours ago
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it's finally ******** over

We shall see just how much this franchise likes Jordan.

@Kashathediva hope your stop watch is ready. 10 minutes will be a miracle.
I get the feeling TPTB don't care for this pairing much and most likely don't think they will last long-term, imo. It's so apparent to me with the way they edited this season...not just Jordan, but also the way JoJo was portrayed, as well as the others...particularly Jordan's antagonists (opposites) Luke, Robby, and Chase. 
I've noticed that Elan has a pattern of posting an artsy IG photo of the lead/F1 together as a teaser a two days before the finale on the couples maybe he & perhaps TPTB feel could make it long-term and beyond. 
He did this for: Des/Chris S and most recently Ben/Lauren. He didn't for Kaitlyn/Shawn, Chris Soules/Whitney, or JoJo/F1.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:28 pm

agentcurls wrote:
I get the feeling TPTB don't care for this pairing much and most likely don't think they will last long-term, imo. It's so apparent to me with the way they edited this season...not just Jordan, but also the way JoJo was portrayed, as well as the others...particularly Jordan's antagonists (opposites) Luke, Robby, and Chase. 
I've noticed that Elan has a pattern of posting an artsy IG photo of the lead/F1 together as a teaser a two days before the finale on the couples maybe he & perhaps TPTB feel could make it long-term and beyond. 
He did this for: Des/Chris S and most recently Ben/Lauren. He didn't for Kaitlyn/Shawn, Chris Soules/Whitney, or JoJo/F1

interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:38 pm

HEA wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
He did this for: Des/Chris S and most recently Ben/Lauren. He didn't for Kaitlyn/Shawn, Chris Soules/Whitney, or JoJo/F1

interesting

Wow! This is interesting about what Elan posts. I know he did things like this for BenLo but didn't know he left out Kait and Soules. Elan has his own way of throwing shade it seems giggling imo

Last edited by ForeverLove on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:47 pm

I don't know why Elan would feel the need to post any shade because he appears to be vey friendly with most contestants, including K+S and at least, with Jo as well. And why would he need to shade them anyway, they don't do anything wrong to him, unless I'm missing something? I'm not trying to derail anyone's opinions but perhaps this is a case of looking for patterns where non exist and he is just feeling more artistic some days? Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:48 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:49 pm

He posted a photo of JPG and Nikki right after the finale horseback riding and look where they ended up. We will see what happens tonight, post-show.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:51 pm

Yeah, I'm a bit confused. Elan, and all of the other producers, have shown JoJo and the contestants a ton of love on social media this season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:55 pm

I agree in that he does seem generally supportive of most cast members. Not saying he throws shade, but he does have final couples he has done this for (note: 2 days before finale airs, not during finale or after). Chris and Des on a flowery mountaintop and Ben & Lauren on a secluded beach.

ETA: Artsy IG post aside, look at how this season was edited. That tells me a lot about where TPTB heads are at with this couple. It is a contrast to Ash/JP, Chris/Des, Ben/Lauren, imo.

Last edited by agentcurls on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM